Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 32. (Read 41678 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

There was no hardfork,there is no split and no new chain.Vlad was only having a bad dream  Cool

It’s been a couple years and I’m having some memory recall issues but do remember the split cause we had about 1-2 exahsh that wouldn’t update and I do remember seeing the explorer at the time for the original chain still going strong.  Memory just another bad dream?  Say it ain’t so, bro?  

Good thing I don’t really work here no more.

With the reputation of Yobit, I think any coin in Yobit exchange has a strong magnetic attraction that leading to a split chain. This mostly comes from Yobit slow to update and greedy demand fee for each time a coin list on that exchange needs an update on the source code. If your coin is in-development but listed on Yobit, chance are they likely split thanks to fucking Yobit.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

How do you check the remaining coins left to distribute and the total coins in existence?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/api.dws?q=totalcoins 21130629.99900000  but I can't find any api call for remaining coins Undecided
Activity: 89
Merit: 61

How do you check the remaining coins left to distribute and the total coins in existence?

but do remember the split cause we had about 1-2 exahsh that wouldn’t update and I do remember seeing the explorer at the time for the original chain still going strong.

Vlad Q&A

1)Which chain is cryptopias's coins on then Vlad?

2)Will peeples priv key work on both of these chains?

3)What's the weather like in Romania today?

4)When moon?

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
These are not new coins. It's a redistribution of the premine to the miners.

So the hard fork happened, is it not the redistribution part of the hard fork as well?

I am confused

There was no hardfork,there is no split and no new chain.Vlad was only having a bad dream  Cool

No hard fork then...
What is the command to know the exact residual coins left to distribute?

Total premine minus anything over 21 million.  There was a variable in the new code for donations to miners but Archimedes Kung Fu’d ok us before we finished it. 

So the hard fork happened, is it not the redistribution part of the hard fork as well?

I am confused

There was no hardfork,there is no split and no new chain.Vlad was only having a bad dream  Cool

It’s been a couple years and I’m having some memory recall issues but do remember the split cause we had about 1-2 exahsh that wouldn’t update and I do remember seeing the explorer at the time for the original chain still going strong.  Memory just another bad dream?  Say it ain’t so, bro? 

Good thing I don’t really work here no more.

I am confused

There was no hardfork,there is no split and no new chain.Vlad was only having a bad dream  Cool

No hard fork then...
What is the command to know the exact residual coins left to distribute?

I am confused

I am confused
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

I am pretty sure I have successfully brought coins home from Yobit before.

I sent some successfully to Freiexchange too but haven't tried bringing any back from there.

-MarkM-

If no hard fork happened, how is it that ‘new’ coins are minted, despite ixc reached 21M years ago?
Activity: 261
Merit: 305

I sent some successfully to Freiexchange too but haven't tried bringing any back from there.

-MarkM-

I too have moved coins out of Yobit, but often times they lock their wallets for months for no obvious reason. 
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

-MarkM-
Activity: 261
Merit: 305
Yobit is the exchange on the old chain, right? Is FreiExchange reliable?

Why do you delete Vlad’s posts when you quote him?  Even small posts. 
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Yobit is the exchange on the old chain, right? Is FreiExchange reliable?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Can these split chains merge back in the future or what? It's all so confusing.

Yes. 

IX/XI dual wallet. 

Duality.  [on numerous, physical and metaphysical, levels].

IXcoin hardforked and split about 2 years ago.  Sadly the guy who did our coding never provided details on where the forked IXcoins are or how we can claim them. 

The ixcoin on exchanges right now is not the original ixc but the segwit fork.  It is susceptible to attacks.  Also, if this segwit ixc moons and you move your old coins to cash out you will most likely never see the split coins which you should have gotten for free.  Those will most likely be the ones with massive value.  Sadly this is what happens when you gotta here help. 

Heads up:  Cause I’m a team player and not a lying thief like all those around me. 

Was this during the time Cryptopia was up and running because I used to withdraw and deposit coins back then without any issues when deposits and withdrawl were open?

I thought there was no split and it was only a matter of upgrading to latest version.If there was a split how do old wallet. dat files still work in current version?

Adding to above.If there actually was a hard fork or split then surely your private keys would redeem these split chain coins simply by using the key to import them into whatever wallet these split coins are using to redeem them from that split chain.

Ask the OP who did the coding for us then random quit when he was 99% done with the final code which would have make ixc number 1.

I’m done with ixc.  It has drawn in some evil, lying scheming, thieving people.  Everything I own has been hacked, I have been robbed, threatened, my kids have been threatened.  Why?  Who have I wronged?  Evil lurks pretending to be gods, Kinga, and knights of the realm of Light.  The Truth will reveal ALL!!! 

Players gonna get played when it’s all said and done, but I’m done with this noise until the vipers leave the nest and even then, I think I’ve had my fill. 

I’ve always tried to be honest with everyone to make sure everyone had the best chance possible so that’s the only reason I’m posting on bitcointalk right now.  That and I may have to troll a few people cause they earned their wages. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 36
Can these split chains merge back in the future or what? It's all so confusing.

Activity: 418
Merit: 265
No I did not. Whatever one I am on seems to have plenty of difficulty and I withdrew from an exchange no problem and sent to another exchange.

So I had no idea anyone was using any other version of the blockchain.

My daemon says

"version": 140100,
  "protocolversion": 110014,
  "walletversion": 10500,

and

"difficulty": 205692676.8288897,

How much hashpower does the other fork have?

-MarkM-

What fork?

I am not aware of any fork.

-MarkM-

MarkM doesn't seem to have noticed any split looking at the comment he made earlier on the thread?

IXcoin hardforked and split about 2 years ago.  Sadly the guy who did our coding never provided details on where the forked IXcoins are or how we can claim them. 

The ixcoin on exchanges right now is not the original ixc but the segwit fork.  It is susceptible to attacks.  Also, if this segwit ixc moons and you move your old coins to cash out you will most likely never see the split coins which you should have gotten for free.  Those will most likely be the ones with massive value.  Sadly this is what happens when you gotta here help. 

Heads up:  Cause I’m a team player and not a lying thief like all those around me. 

Was this during the time Cryptopia was up and running because I used to withdraw and deposit coins back then without any issues when deposits and withdrawl were open?

I thought there was no split and it was only a matter of upgrading to latest version.If there was a split how do old wallet. dat files still work in current version?

Adding to above.If there actually was a hard fork or split then surely your private keys would redeem these split chain coins simply by using the key to import them into whatever wallet these split coins are using to redeem them from that split chain.
Activity: 418
Merit: 265

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I still have some IXC and will give 33% to your orphans and widows too Vlad but 20k ixc is not going to feed many people or pay their bills at these prices but hopefully one day maybe.I am keeping the faith  Cool

Unfortunately I have tested positive with this Covid-19 virus for 3 days now and have bronchitis so I may not be around to do this anyway if I get severe difficulties but will leave instructions in envelope. Wink

~kickback

Have you tried Avigan?
Pages:
Jump to: