Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 29. (Read 41683 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 305
A new record in donation to miners’ funds, it has been broken:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?585206.htm

650 IXC

Nice, too bad the 10,000 ixc guy doesn’t donate using that method.

Me?  I’m a stupid imposter.

And I’m new here.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

650 IXC

Nice, too bad the 10,000 ixc guy doesn’t donate using that method.
Activity: 89
Merit: 61

650 IXC
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Bitcoin stil doesn't have smart contrcts I think, and it certainly didn't back when IXCoin was created from it.

However, if ounterparty or suchlike still works, and doesn't now require some fix that bitcoin has and IXCoin doesn't yet have, maybe a version of Counterparty or the like can work on IXCoin?

-MarkM-

Look, another imposter.  Ha! 

Thanks, Mark.  No worries about the smart contracts - the problem has always been funding for coders and awareness.  If we get the funding then the rest will fall like dominoes. 

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Bitcoin stil doesn't have smart contracts I think, and it certainly didn't back when IXCoin was created from it.

However, if counterparty or suchlike still works, and doesn't now require some fix that bitcoin has and IXCoin doesn't yet have, maybe a version of Counterparty or the like can work on IXCoin?

-MarkM-

In the next update i would like you add a delayed tx feature
I explain myself

Doe sends 1000 ixc to to his son's ixc address that is 12. The amount will be available on a specific date, in this case when the son will be 16. The amount will be locked in the chain.

In the meantime there is no coins, no risk of theft.

On the established day, the 1000 ixc will arrive to destination.

Is it possibile?

I have done that too many ways. First time I succeeded with this was the moment of my glory. Adrenaline sent me sashaying down the street toward seeking solace in the sunset. However smart contract factory is already inherent to this coin, so ur question is out of date. Btw where is the original development team? I cant figure why stupid imps answer everything in this thread rather than the team.

Many devs left, probably for good. So what you see are the ones who decided to stay. My understanding is limited and I cannot program. So if you know how to apply a smart contract on ixcoin blockchain, let me know.
Is an update needed or I can have a smart contract right now?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I explain myself

Doe sends 1000 ixc to to his son's ixc address that is 12. The amount will be available on a specific date, in this case when the son will be 16. The amount will be locked in the chain.

Is it possibile?

I have done that too many ways. First time I succeeded with this was the moment of my glory. Adrenaline sent me sashaying down the street toward seeking solace in the sunset. However smart contract factory is already inherent to this coin, so ur question is out of date. Btw where is the original development team? I cant figure why stupid imps answer everything in this thread rather than the team.

What “team” are you talking about?  Thomas, the founder of ixc?  He’ll do what he feels right when he thinks it’s the proper time.  Or this guy?

Or DeadSea.  And the devs that came and went who are listed in OP?  What team exactly, are you referring to? 

This is a community project - pitch in, labor, money, coins, whatever you can or just find a project you like and do so there.  I’m tired of skeptics and critics all these years yet none of you lift a finger to help.  Back the project you believe in or get out - it’s that simple.

- ”The Force” 

I explain myself

Is it possibile?

Stupid imposters? 

Would you care to match my 10,000 ixc donation or are you another fraud? 

Bitcoin was designed for smart contracts and ixc is the twin so yeah, smart contracts are inherent to ixc, but we haven’t done any. 

Please send your 10,000 ixc to the following address (xt4CS7gCDYSDTfRAi2kwLYSGabmfcjaN3T) and I’ll be sure it gets to the mining donation pool [or you can just donate the 10,000 ixc right now. 

Orrrrr, just shut your hole, Johnny come lately.   Kiss
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I explain myself

Is it possibile?

since it's just a simple feature, you could ask the guy who made the explorer to set an address. we can send to it and he will keep a small fee to deposit the amount to ixc fund for miners.

we need to have the figure of Destroyed (donated) coins in evidence in the explorer

this could be a temporary solution, an alternative to the update

I got stuff I gotta do but here’s a bounty:

5,000 IX to the guy that gets it done,

Aaaaand, this week only...

5,000 IX donation to the mining pool. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I explain myself

Is it possibile?

Yeah, that’s a smart contract.  We can do that.  Thanks for your input. 
since it's just a simple feature, you could ask the guy who made the explorer to set an address. we can send to it and he will keep a small fee to deposit the amount to ixc fund for miners.

we need to have the figure of Destroyed (donated) coins in evidence in the explorer

this could be a temporary solution, an alternative to the update

I explain myself

Is it possibile?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
You don’t send to a specific address
Check the procedure
The value is under destroyed = 559 + 1 ixc created = 560 ixc donated

To find the blocks with a donation write nulldata in the explorer

I know, that’s my point - when it becomes simple to donate I’m sure more will donate. 
You don’t send to a specific address
Check the procedure
The value is under destroyed = 559 + 1 ixc created = 560 ixc donated

To find the blocks with a donation write nulldata in the explorer
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

One thing it could go into a future fork is:

1 ixc miner reward if the amount of miners fund > 210,000 ixc
If below, it could be:

Reward= 1 * ( amount / 210,000)

e.g. the amount left is 105,000 —> R = 1 * (105,000 / 210,000) = 0,5 IXC

What do you think?

I’m starting to like this new guy. 

I think it’s a good idea, but I don’t even work here.   Grin
This is the greatest direct donation to miners ever done

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?584367.htm

560 IXC !!! Destroyed

Well done to whoever did it

We just need it repeated 1000 times and we are ok for many years

One thing it could go into a future fork is:

1 ixc miner reward if the amount of miners fund > 210,000 ixc
If below, it could be:

Reward= 1 * ( amount / 210,000)

e.g. the amount left is 105,000 —> R = 1 * (105,000 / 210,000) = 0,5 IXC

What do you think?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is it me only that doesn’t get the MarkM galactic milieu and its meaning for real market?

Can you help me to  understand it?

That's a tough one!

Which part? We could gather a few dozen people in here to figure it out.

Roll Eyes  I have to admit that after some years I still get lost in his words sometimes (not really a fan of Science Vision themes).

Edit: Fiction*

Every part. I am zero on it
Can you write instructions? Maybe Eddyc can even make a video about it
If we have to spiral up the use of ixc, we need to be among ixc users

Maybe a video can help, but in the end what really matters is the adoption of whales. Ixcoin needs an international reference, a famous name, a CEO, a Hollywood actor, an influential celebrity to adopt this project. The other functions will be established during the adoption. However because Bitcoin whales would adopt Ixcoin knowing that it is practically a clone, unlike copy.

So we have no whale or prominent character...

I see no easy solution to this problem

•   HAL : I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Is it me only that doesn’t get the MarkM galactic milieu and its meaning for real market?

That's a tough one!

Roll Eyes  I have to admit that after some years I still get lost in his words sometimes (not really a fan of Science Vision themes).

Maybe a video can help, but in the end what really matters is the adoption of whales. Ixcoin needs an international reference, a famous name, a CEO, a Hollywood actor, an influential celebrity to adopt this project. The other functions will be established during the adoption. However because Bitcoin whales would adopt Ixcoin knowing that it is practically a clone, unlike copy.

So we have no whale or prominent character...

I see no easy solution to this problem

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

That's a tough one!

That's a tough one!

Pages:
Jump to: