Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain - page 36. (Read 41636 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
There was a man called Vlad
who woke up one day very sad
Coz those sons of bitches
who promised him riches
all turned out to be mad

Now this mighty man who is Vlad
would not allow himself to be had
so he jumped out of the bed
and went out to his shed
and thought up of the latest fad

Using a hammer and nails
and after some very big fails
he eventually joined up some old used rails
and with his big red car
with its wheels now just a bar
he jumped in and drove it off afar

From what he has seen
to where he has been
Is Vlad still in his time machine?
Who can know
Only time can tell
but it doesn't rain
When we are all in hell

When we ask for rain
To ease the pain
All we have wanted
Was all in vain.

Now while Vlad is away
with this poem we are amused
but kickback above
is plainly confused

~I am a poet~  Grin Grin

Vlad will there now be no XICOIN?How is this 42 millions of coins going to happen or is this cancelled?It is confusing  Huh

Have you tried confused .com?
Activity: 240
Merit: 62
Cheer up Vlad. Roll Eyes Think of the free booze at the funeral partay.When burial?

Hahaha - thanks for the laugh but this is really a tragedy.  So many years of effort, sacrifice and desperation lost in vain. 

Sad

Well there's always BBQ coin. It could use an honest developer.

Thanks, but I’ve got some other good offers.  IX is still the one, the singular - I will go down with it if that is its destiny. 

What will be will be. 

Vlad will there now be no XICOIN?How is this 42 millions of coins going to happen or is this cancelled?It is confusing  Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
I can't answer if Yobit is reliable. There are other exchanges like Novaexchange, but they are not in CoinMarketCap. Ixcoin will be 9 years in a some months.

Nova just announced they’re closing too. 

Do you have any link of this announcement of Nova exchange closing. It seems like low volume exchanges are closing down and there will be no place for the shit coins.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Cheer up Vlad. Roll Eyes Think of the free booze at the funeral partay.When burial?

Hahaha - thanks for the laugh but this is really a tragedy.  So many years of effort, sacrifice and desperation lost in vain. 

Sad

Thanks, but I’ve got some other good offers.  IX is still the one, the singular - I will go down with it if that is its destiny. 

What will be will be. 
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

Sad

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Sad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I just wanted to say goodbye to this community.

I have no more any kind of personal participation in ixcoin.

This greatly saddens me.  You were always an honest dev and you really cared about IXcoin. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Heads up:  Be weary and skeptical of scammy liars coming around wanting to be lead devs of ixcoin. 

Let them bleed for ixc first the way I did.  Proof upfront. 

There will be repercussions!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I can't answer if Yobit is reliable. There are other exchanges like Novaexchange, but they are not in CoinMarketCap. Ixcoin will be 9 years in a some months.

Nova just announced they’re closing too. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

Now is the crucial time for Ixcoin and we cannot deny that Coinexchange has generated security and comfort for ixcoin "hash's". I can say that I will miss you and that Ixcoin needs to take a leap of consciousness or enter the declining world of cryptocurrency.

Can that sound scary? Maybe, but many still keep ixcoin...

Coin Exchange has already declared that they are closing down.
IXC need to have their coin list other than Yobit too as there is hardly any volume at Yobit.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

Now is the crucial time for Ixcoin and we cannot deny that Coinexchange has generated security and comfort for ixcoin "hash's". I can say that I will miss you and that Ixcoin needs to take a leap of consciousness or enter the declining world of cryptocurrency.

Can that sound scary? Maybe, but many still keep ixcoin...
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Cryptopia was the first and now Coinexchange. Don't forget to withdraw your coins until December 1st.
And what remains of the yobit exchanges? there is daily trading volume of 0 dollars. The coin has existed for 7 years, but now we have only 1 exchange and no trading volumes.
Cryptopia was the first and now Coinexchange. Don't forget to withdraw your coins until December 1st.
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
Twitter IXC announced something like that. Is Archimedes ready to deliver new updates?

Yes, he’s working on .18 update.  He’s a busy guy but hopefully soon. 

Too busy for us plebs?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Twitter IXC announced something like that. Is Archimedes ready to deliver new updates?

Yes, he’s working on .18 update.  He’s a busy guy but hopefully soon. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
What is the test an improved version of IXC?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. 
Pages:
Jump to: