Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 10. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Too bad this project was renamed. I just don't know why because InsureX was much better and a clearer name in my opinion. However features and real contracts are the most important things so this project is still valuable despite the name...

Hello! I am also interested in this project, I want to see interesting and encouraging news on the project in the near future. )
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
iXledger realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/ixledger/real_time
Activity: 448
Too bad this project was renamed. I just don't know why because InsureX was much better and a clearer name in my opinion. However features and real contracts are the most important things so this project is still valuable despite the name...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hold tokens since ICO and I am not planning to sell. We have seen that there is a product and something is going on but I think the newest video is made far less professional than the previous one. I think I would have made a better usage of my money investing in something other but now I think there is a chance for grows. It is very sad that the token is absent on bigger exchanges.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
What's going on? The thread became quiet again. Is this the silence before the storm? Everyone is looking forward for the minimum viable product the developers are pushing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
iXledger realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/ixledger/real_time
Activity: 672
I am working with some key community members to perfect our messaging as we approach exchanges, and there is an increased effort to be on bigger exchanges as the MVP is also aimed to be posted Friday!

I holding my tokens from summer and will not sell less than 10 usd  Smiley
This will be more expansive than Popolous. Hope to see IXT on ALLL big exhanges soon. people must know about this good token  Smiley

I hope that's right, wait long enough and have not seen good development but I still support this project. keep this coin hold for the future
Activity: 48
This video is cool and explain itself lot of things. It is never easy to introduce something out of the way and then to make it successful. Insurance industry is one of the biggest and to bring clients on blockchain need lot of time. What is important is their efforts are going in right things and ways.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I welcome all comments towards our MVP demo video. I would also highly appreciate help and support to push this to a crypto audience!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This video is cool and explain itself lot of things. It is never easy to introduce something out of the way and then to make it successful. Insurance industry is one of the biggest and to bring clients on blockchain need lot of time. What is important is their efforts are going in right things and ways.
Activity: 41

MVP works and the product looks good.
Compliments to the IXledger team!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Did the Minimum Viable Product(MVP) ever got released? The functionality of the MVP will determine if InsureX is a long term hold. From it, you can see the depth of its uses.

Yes, look the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JOYrzXUzP0
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Did the Minimum Viable Product(MVP) ever got released? The functionality of the MVP will determine if InsureX is a long term hold. From it, you can see the depth of its uses.
I am working with some key community members to perfect our messaging as we approach exchanges, and there is an increased effort to be on bigger exchanges as the MVP is also aimed to be posted Friday!

I holding my tokens from summer and will not sell less than 10 usd  Smiley
This will be more expansive than Popolous. Hope to see IXT on ALLL big exhanges soon. people must know about this good token  Smiley
You are lucky mate, you are still holding your IXT tokens but me I already sold all my IXT because I was tired of waiting for it to be listed
in bigger exchanges, but now I am really to buy again, I will wait until the price will dump like at least 3k, I don't know if it will still gonna happen but that is my target.

What you say about?  We all waiting for platform and than for biggest exhanges and firsts clients. Price will never be more cheaper. Price still so cheap. Its multi-billions business.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

This will be more expansive than Popolous. Hope to see IXT on ALLL big exhanges soon. people must know about this good token  Smiley
You are lucky mate, you are still holding your IXT tokens but me I already sold all my IXT because I was tired of waiting for it to be listed
in bigger exchanges, but now I am really to buy again, I will wait until the price will dump like at least 3k, I don't know if it will still gonna happen but that is my target.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
What awaits us tomorrow? What time will the presentation take place? It is very interesting to me to see what kind of Minimum Viable Product(MVP) will be released and how the market will react to it. Although everything is already in anticipation and the cost of tokens has exceeded the price for ICO. But this is not the limit and the flight to the moon awaits us desperate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 52
Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I agree. Insurance is a multi-billion industry worldwide. We're the first in this blockchain space, and there is still no competition  Cool

Activity: 53
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
Pages:
Jump to: