Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 6. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
More than one week past and there is no any new post here. I do not know why this thread is not hot here. I think there should be more discussion and communication here.
Activity: 742
We added iXledger to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about iXledger and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support IXT so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your IXT addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in IXT from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the iXledger profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the iXledger project!

If you are a member of the iXledger core team, you can manage the iXledger profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage iXledger, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

It seems to be an interesting App, I know there are some other APPs that have the similar functions including Mytoken and Blockfolia if I do not spell wrong. And I like useing them to check prices and latest news or new listing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
InsureX gives you a real time view of a rich and powerful dashboard to make a great contribution to the insurance industry.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
According to my research, the ixt launched its ICO about one year ago, there is only one exchange that list ixt, I think more concern should be paid on this project. Why there are much discussion here?

The ICO started one year ago?
No, you're wrong, the ICO started seven months ago.

Anyway, it has already been indicated that they want to get listed at one of the tree major exchanges.
And they are willing to pay for this.

But first the product must be ready. Otherwise it does not make much sense, I think.
The update regarding the progress can be followed weekly. And it goes the right way.

Patience will be rewarded!

Thank you for your correction, I also think there should be more realistic product or service before getting listed on more big exchanges.
By the way, is there any latest news about the roadmap events?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will agree that these projects will provide us some good companies in their fields in future. That trend of getting quick rich through pump and dump has gone long ago and now serious project with usage and implementation in real life use cases are coming up. This is evolutionary step towards greater future. Buy which you can hold for couple of years at least as investment and that is right approach.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Also patience in buying will be rewarded. Don't fomo buy anything. If you must, buy some along established support prices. IXT has basically been ranging for months now, buy the swing lows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
According to my research, the ixt launched its ICO about one year ago, there is only one exchange that list ixt, I think more concern should be paid on this project. Why there are much discussion here?

Anyway, it has already been indicated that they want to get listed at one of the tree major exchanges.

But first the product must be ready. Otherwise it does not make much sense, I think.
The update regarding the progress can be followed weekly. And it goes the right way.

Right now it's good to buy this cheap price because with less volume it will result to a dump from the weak hands.
As long as we are still in the small exchanges it will not grow so we should watch closely the team's effort so in a timely manner we will be able to sell
when it will be listed in bigger exchanges, I am sure it will happen.
You're right, the big exchange will help the development of InsureX,
In that case, the volume of transactions will increase a lot, and the people who are concerned are more natural.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Right now it's good to buy this cheap price because with less volume it will result to a dump from the weak hands.
As long as we are still in the small exchanges it will not grow so we should watch closely the team's effort so in a timely manner we will be able to sell
when it will be listed in bigger exchanges, I am sure it will happen.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think the work of the InsureX team is still great. It is worth affirming that they seriously treat the bad sound around them.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 770
When the market is stable, the coin will grow. InsureX will be able to maintain its growth with its flexibility. Plus team marketing is a potential project in the future.
I haven't seen it has grown a lot, the volume is not that good so don't expect it will grow easier.
For this good project in order to grow as expected, it needs a good exchanges like Binance so it can attract a great volume, look at the top 10
in the coinmarketcap, they have a lot of exchanges that is why they are growing.

HitBTC is a big exchange. Only thing is IXT don't have much volume there like the top coins but still decent enough. I agree with more exchanges though as it also promotes IXT and widen its market.

Yeah, more big exchanges means more popular and well known by more investors, but I know some big exchanges will take a lot of money from the dev team to get listed their coins, I think that is a bad manner to a promising project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
When the market is stable, the coin will grow. InsureX will be able to maintain its growth with its flexibility. Plus team marketing is a potential project in the future.
I haven't seen it has grown a lot, the volume is not that good so don't expect it will grow easier.
For this good project in order to grow as expected, it needs a good exchanges like Binance so it can attract a great volume, look at the top 10
in the coinmarketcap, they have a lot of exchanges that is why they are growing.

HitBTC is a big exchange. Only thing is IXT don't have much volume there like the top coins but still decent enough. I agree with more exchanges though as it also promotes IXT and widen its market.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

I would say this co-founder and president of iXledger, Cristina Dolan knows blockchain from the fundamentals at least. It's great to know the leader of this platform/project is knowledgeable and professional.

Check out her video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD1b1T2GVs
They have the guts to run an ICO because they believe on their capabilities, even before knowing, I already believe that the team
who composes the IXledger team are knowledgeable people and they are passionate on what they are doing, that can be seen by the progress they give to us.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

I would say this co-founder and president of iXledger, Cristina Dolan knows blockchain from the fundamentals at least. It's great to know the leader of this platform/project is knowledgeable and professional.

Check out her video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJD1b1T2GVs
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon

Yes, just keep on holding and wait for further development. Insurance market is huge and we need a product like IxLedger.
It has rise before so it's possible to rise again, this was a successful ICO but the volume is very low right now, so I presume majority are holding
and I think newcomers or investors will only be interested once they see IXledget getting listed in a high volume exchanges.
Activity: 770
I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon
As long as you will continue to hold you will have a chance to see it shine, it has actually shine in the past but the pump did not push through
due to the lesser volume with the current exchange, maybe in the future we will see great volume again.

Yes, but why there are only small exchange that the trading volume is limited? I know this project finished its ico 10 months ago and there are some big updates, excluding big exchanges, that is sad. BTW, the telegram link on the first page is broken, please fix it.
Pages:
Jump to: