Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 7. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon

Yes, just keep on holding and wait for further development. Insurance market is huge and we need a product like IxLedger.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Weekly Update! — Massive Partnership Secured / Successful Recruitment / Dev Progress

Pictures are the best motivators. I'm glad I still hold IXT - big promise, actual working developers and conferences - it reminds me of the early days of Ethereum. Don't be that guy that says, "I should have bought more IXT when it was insanely cheap."
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I still believe in this project.Since July last year and early stages i have been your follower and investor and will be always
IXT will shine soon
As long as you will continue to hold you will have a chance to see it shine, it has actually shine in the past but the pump did not push through
due to the lesser volume with the current exchange, maybe in the future we will see great volume again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
IXT will shine soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I liked the sentence which highlighted that China is fastest growing insurance market which makes this partnership with Inchain much more favorable for IXLedger even both projects will take advantages from each other. Development on smart contracts to make things more reliable and transparent is other notable progresses.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Weekly Update! — Massive Partnership Secured / Successful Recruitment / Dev Progress

Happy New Year to our Chinese and Korean partners, collaborators and friends!!!
This was a very exciting week, we have confirmed a massive new partnership with InsChain which has received a lot of positive industry feedback!

The collaboration between InsChain & iXledger will enable acceptance of iXledger’s Utility Token, IXT, on the InsChain platform for peer-to-peer services throughout Greater China Region.

As re-confirmed at Reinsurance News and The Blockchain. “The partnership with InsChain will bring a whole new level of services to the iXledger community. The growing Market Economy, as an extension of the Shared Economy, requires efficiency and interoperability between many partners and participants to support new insurance solutions. The IXT utility tokens facilitate efficient micropayments across blockchain enabled ecosystems. This interoperability enables the creation of new insurance products and services while enabling price discovery with total control and transparency.
https://medium.com/ixledger/weekly-update-massive-partnership-secured-successful-recruitment-dev-progress-5a6c2690034b

legendary
It is actually collaborations which will take the blockchain based economy ahead. This partnership with INSChain will have long term deep impact on both project due to the strategic regional location which IXledger will get. We are at very early stage of this greater economy of future.

We are indeed in the early stage! Come on, let the project grow first... It's just like a little seedling with its first leaves that just sprouted. IXT is an exciting niche. Imagine insurance.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It is actually collaborations which will take the blockchain based economy ahead. This partnership with INSChain will have long term deep impact on both project due to the strategic regional location which IXledger will get. We are at very early stage of this greater economy of future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I also believe that cryptorines can be developed separately from bitcoin
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
iXledger and InsChain Announce a Partnership in Greater China Region

LONDON & NEW YORK & HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--iXledger today announced its partnership with InsChain to expand iXledger services into Greater China Region. The collaboration will enable acceptance of iXledger’s Utility Token, IXT, on the InsChain platform for peer-to-peer services throughout Greater China Region.

“The partnership with InsChain will bring a whole new level of services to the iXledger community. The growing Market Economy, as an extension of the Shared Economy, requires efficiency and interoperability between many partners and participants to support new insurance solutions. The IXT utility tokens facilitate efficient micropayments across blockchain enabled ecosystems. This interoperability enables the creation of new insurance products and services, while enabling price discovery with total control and transparency, “ said Cristina Dolan, Co-Founder and President US, iXledger. “The InsChain founders have extensive backgrounds in actuarial science and a strong understanding of evolving insurance requirements in the Greater China Region.”

“We are excited to partner with iXledger, they understand the blockchain enabled Market Economy and have the technical experience required to build the next generation blockchain platforms that will power insurance related ecosystems. This partnership will enable consumers and businesses to participate in new insurance models like our InsChain peer-to-peer product,“ said William Bu, InsChain CEO, “We are excited to have Cristina Dolan join the InsChain Advisory Board.”

According to analysts, China is one of the fastest growing insurance markets in the world. A report by Munich Re economists states that the insurance industry in China is “forecast to grow at twice the rate of the economy as a whole.”

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180213005259/en/iXledger-InsChain-Announce-Partnership-Greater-China-Region
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All this what the weekly report contains is awesome piece of work for the last month. An article which explains the activities of whole month of the new year which gone with events. Also some light on the development and strong ambitiousness of the team to make this best insurance project based on blockchain.

But do they have the money to cater big time insurance? Or maybe they are looking for companies that will buy Insurex and use its platform effectively according to its original plans.
legendary
Activity: 1372
All this what the weekly report contains is awesome piece of work for the last month. An article which explains the activities of whole month of the new year which gone with events. Also some light on the development and strong ambitiousness of the team to make this best insurance project based on blockchain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is iXLedger Coin?
In iXLedger Coin is a cryptocurrency which the benefits of a block chain connects to the traditional business of insurance.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-ixledger-coin.html
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Fix the company name of this ANN. Not InsureX anymore.

You should hire more talented people who can act this kind of basic things immediately.

And Google it as "IXledger" , people can not find your homepage.

correct. these are only basic information that is supposedly done easily. why cant the op just edit it? *sighs  it only make confusions for a lot of people.

by the way folks, do you have any updates regarding the whereabouts of ITX?
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
iXledger Weekly Update!
- Talking about Events…
- Commercial Traction
- Development Progress
- Team/Community

Learn more: https://medium.com/ixledger/ixledger-weekly-update-dd3c93d59183.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

You should hire more talented people who can act this kind of basic things immediately.

They just don't care about this forum anymore. They want you to move to Telegram or Medium for any updates. Most ICOs just use this forum for fundraising.
For me it's not wise, this forum has a lot of members some of the investors known this project because of this forum.
It's very simple to update, if they cannot fixed it it will continue to mislead people especially the newcomers or the potential investors.
legendary

They just don't care about this forum anymore. They want you to move to Telegram or Medium for any updates. Most ICOs just use this forum for fundraising.
legendary
Activity: 1260
In case people didn't read the latest about progress and status of development in various areas then must go ahead and read the previous blog. It contains very handful of information about recent activities and achievements done for this project. https://medium.com/ixledger/asian-travels-and-latest-status-3bba14c70a91
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
That was rare opportunity to buy at those unexpectedly lower rates. I don't think it will ever touch 15-20 cents as after each correction in Bitcoin's market these alternative coins are getting more stronger. IXT token has real life use case it will also get out of the control of Bitcoin sooner or later to like some markets has done already not fully yet but some part of their valuation.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
Price was fallen to 50 cent today and now recovered to 80 cent. Its possible to see 15-20 cent per token again?
That will be possible if bitcoin will continue to dump, but I still think that the price today is already cheap, you can take advantage on this situation
where everything is at bargain, you can buy IXT now and I am pretty sure you can easily make money in a short time.
Remember that it's still not in big exchanges, once it will be listed in big exchange, it's expected that the price will pump.

I think if you want to see first, because there is still the possibility of Bitcoin will still experience a considerable price reduction
you should read the information from others to strengthen the allegations
Pages:
Jump to: