Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 5. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I sold my tokens already. Price is great now (50 cent, I bought for 15 cent). I think they dont have any change to going to good eschanges.. They promised a mount ago.. but any results. Listing at good exchanges are paid now, but they would not pay for listing... Also, tokens not added to MEW as defalt.. any action here  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
They are first mover on UK's insurance market in usage of blockchain even their efforts are for international level. In past months much work was done on technical grounds and strategic partnerships were formed. It was effect of these updates that it went at around $4.49 all time high at some point during last famous bull run. Supply of token plus work makes it attractive for investors.

Sounds like one of them silent and under the radar coins, nothing for weeks and then boom, a mind-blowing announcement!. Pundits will then claim they knew it all along and have somehow accumulated some IXT.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They are first mover on UK's insurance market in usage of blockchain even their efforts are for international level. In past months much work was done on technical grounds and strategic partnerships were formed. It was effect of these updates that it went at around $4.49 all time high at some point during last famous bull run. Supply of token plus work makes it attractive for investors.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
I am very optimistic about the future of InsureX. They are one of the first to ride the inevitable blockchain wave and do so with professionalism and experience. Shocked

I think so. They have a decent ICO and collected a good amount. Volume is now lower than during its early stages where expectations were too high. Perhaps another exchange will be added soon. We want to see IXT sealing a deal with any of these companies short term.
If that will happen then I think we should start buying now, we are now in the bull market but the volume of IXT
is not being affected as it does not grow as we expected it to move. The team should give us a big update, we are asking for exchanges a long time
ago so I guess it's fair that they should work on that the soonest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I am very optimistic about the future of InsureX. They are one of the first to ride the inevitable blockchain wave and do so with professionalism and experience. Shocked

I think so. They have a decent ICO and collected a good amount. Volume is now lower than during its early stages where expectations were too high. Perhaps another exchange will be added soon. We want to see IXT sealing a deal with any of these companies short term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
They have an active Medium as well. According to the Medium:

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel, that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.

So it looks like they are doing what they should be doing, even if they are not necessarily participating in this thread. Give them credit for that key update, at least.

Great news from the project. That's what I like about it, that there is constant development and there is no need to doubt the prospects. We are waiting for details on concluding agreements.

That's pretty much what we can do at this point in time which is wait and wait. But at least they are updating investors in their main communication channel. Pretty soon things will be exciting around here.

This is what I meant. The project team is distinguished by clear and thoughtful actions aimed at expanding the business and increasing the value of the IXT. Perhaps after the conclusion of an agreement with brokers, will be added and new exchanges?

Or perhaps after the new crypto bull trend is confirmed and degenerate gamblers come back looking for a quick trade opportunity. I dunno, crypto is getting bigger, maybe most involved are on other forums now.
Activity: 182
iXledger Weekly Update! 
https://medium.com/ixledger/ixledger-weekly-update-joint-venture-with-selfinsurancemarket-com-2a1e35f34ad2

Joint Venture with selfinsurancemarket.com
https://selfinsurancemarket.com/

This week’s blog is mainly focused on the exciting news of iXledger’s joint venture with selfInsurancemarket.com and the site’s adoption of IXT, as well as bringing its founder and CEO Dominic Higham in as Senior Adviser to iXledger.

selfInsurancemarket.com was founded by Dominic Higham as an online portal for the global self-insurance sector. The site provides information to current and future self-insurers in an easy to follow format, as well as providing listings of the service providers who are able to assist companies who wish to become self-insured. The site’s unique Business Enquiry and Provider Search facilities allow companies seeking a self-insurance solution or professional firms seeking partners to direct business enquiries to self-insurance service providers who can then respond directly to the enquirer.

Market Metrics
- In the USA 65% of all employers self-insure their employee medical benefits through a Federal Act known as ERISA which allows companies to establish trusts which are then protected by stop-loss insurance.
- The size of the stop loss market in the USA exceeds $15 Billion
- There are over 5,000 captive companies in the world today with 25 main captive domiciles globally
- There are over 250 Risk Retention Groups in the USA
- More than 40 categories of Service Providers operating in this space

With Dominic, we have identified several ways to improve the platform technically, including blockchain, marketing, and a potential launch date and we see tremendous value when combined with right resources, network, and technical expertise.
Dominic Higham, Founder and Managing Director of Self Insurance Market said, “The deployment of blockchain and distributed ledger technology into the insurance sector is gaining momentum and we are excited to be part of this. Partnering with iXledger will allow us to be at the front of this movement whilst at the same time creating a value-add proposition for companies operating in this space.”
Ingemar Svensson, CEO, and Founder of iXledger said, “Dominic is a former senior Lloyd’s insurance and reinsurance broker. Since leaving Lloyd’s he has created a number of successful ventures which have won industry awards and we are looking forward to having him and his experience with us.
At the same time, our strategic partnership with selfinsurancemarket.com will provide us with another channel for our technology in a specific and large sector with a global reach”.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello, everyone, I am very glad to see such an interesting project! The InsureX team demonstrates its professionalism and excellent team.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel, that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.

So it looks like they are doing what they should be doing, even if they are not necessarily participating in this thread. Give them credit for that key update, at least.

Great news from the project. That's what I like about it, that there is constant development and there is no need to doubt the prospects. We are waiting for details on concluding agreements.

That's pretty much what we can do at this point in time which is wait and wait. But at least they are updating investors in their main communication channel. Pretty soon things will be exciting around here.

This is what I meant. The project team is distinguished by clear and thoughtful actions aimed at expanding the business and increasing the value of the IXT. Perhaps after the conclusion of an agreement with brokers, will be added and new exchanges?
legendary

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Activity: 41

It has always been like this. During ICO they have a large presence in the thread and some even resort to ICO bumping services. Once the funds are collected, they retreat to their own favorite channels to communicate.
What channel can we communicate them, I click their telegram link but I was not redirected to the channel I am looking.
Some of the ICO I participated has a big community in telegram, but this one I was not able to participate if there is any so it's just fair they will also update here.

https://t.me/iXledger
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

It has always been like this. During ICO they have a large presence in the thread and some even resort to ICO bumping services. Once the funds are collected, they retreat to their own favorite channels to communicate.
What channel can we communicate them, I click their telegram link but I was not redirected to the channel I am looking.
Some of the ICO I participated has a big community in telegram, but this one I was not able to participate if there is any so it's just fair they will also update here.
legendary

Activity: 1
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
More than one week past and there is no any new post here. I do not know why this thread is not hot here. I think there should be more discussion and communication here.

The process has been: 1. Shill the ICO in Bitcointalk and in the social media like Facebook or Twitter 2. Once they raise the funding, abandon all presence in social media including Bitcointalk forum.

The only way to get real-time updates is in Telegram or Slack. Sometimes they maintain their Reddit page.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
iXledger  Community Announcement: Vote for IXT to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

iXledger  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of iXledger .

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (iXledger is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

It seems to be a small exchange that I never heard it before, I do not know if it is a new exchange or not. Anyway, it is better than nothing, I will join in and vote for iXledger later.
Activity: 17
iXledger  Community Announcement: Vote for IXT to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

iXledger  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of iXledger .

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (iXledger is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Pages:
Jump to: