Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 33. (Read 80970 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
There is no doubt about the capabilities and vision of the team behind the project. It is time for IXT to be on really big exchanges to have volume. I see in slack of Bittrex they say the list of tokens in long which are in waiting mode to get listed there. I would be curious to see how team will success to convince the guys from Bittrex to be there. It is fully possible to get listed and it will be in my opinion.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Lastest news from InsureX's CEO
---------------------------------
hi all, we are going through the listing process with Bittrex, Liqui and a number of others. Kraken for example is no longer accepting new business due to the amount of abnormalities in the scam claim process, we still need more time to process a bit of good news though, the bounty hunt tokens should now have been distributed

InsureX to da moon!!!!
If this news is true, this is a very great news to investors and bounty hunter. Price of IXT will be pump up because of this and all people could get very nice profit

Here is the InsureX Slack direct link to @ingemar (Insurex CEO) message.
https://insurex-community.slack.com/archives/C66V32V8S/p1501851323761876

Not sure, but you might have to sign up to view it.

Here is a screenshot:

https://storage.googleapis.com/openscreenshot/b/v/4/ByQliY4vb.png

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
hi all, we are going through the listing process with Bittrex, Liqui and a number of others. Kraken for example is no longer accepting new business due to the amount of abnormalities in the scam claim process, we still need more time to process a bit of good news though, the bounty hunt tokens should now have been distributed

InsureX to da moon!!!!
If this news is true, this is a very great news to investors and bounty hunter. Price of IXT will be pump up because of this and all people could get very nice profit
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

InsureX to da moon!!!!

Hi, fellow Bitcointalk member. Can you provide a source link of this quote? I would like to read the whole context of the announcement. Thank you very much.

Look at the way its written, it's probably not real.

I read it on slack channel. This is announcement from CEO who lead of this project.
I bought some and hold it for long-terms  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

How about a screenshot then. Anyone in Slack? Anyway, it seems Insurex has found the bottom early.. Need more confirmation though.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I really want the InsureX team start the really develop work.
I don't care the IXT get a good price or bad price.
If the Insurex team have a good production and push it to market, the price must be more and more in later.
If it just business plan ,it is fake price, in a short time ,it must be return low and low price.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
oh.. 41% in one days its great.
When IXT ll be on Bittrex?
Activity: 118
Merit: 100

InsureX to da moon!!!!

Hi, fellow Bitcointalk member. Can you provide a source link of this quote? I would like to read the whole context of the announcement. Thank you very much.

I read it on slack channel. This is announcement from CEO who lead of this project.
I bought some and hold it for long-terms  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

InsureX to da moon!!!!

Activity: 115
Merit: 100
It's have just been a great performance on IXT prices

InsureX will be easy to pump 20x as soon as Bittrex exchange accept list it on
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Wow today IXT has a very good price on EtherDelta. I will try to spend a little money to invest in this altcoin and hope it will soon be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex. Good luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This coin has any potential? Why they trading only on this ED?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

InsureX to da moon!!!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Because the team is really slow to submit a request to another exchange site. And that can't bring the more interest to buy insurex token. Bittrex is a key for insurex.
How do you know that they are slow? Did they provide a date for when it was submitted or when it will be submitted?
Doesn't everyone realize that the exchanges move at their own pace and they'll add it when they feel like it?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

the bounty hunt tokens should now have been distributed

i haven't received my tokens so far, could you check please?
thank you

line 114

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QlbETkBQAgnSJth5Na2ypQL-RaE_b1tddBX1rqT5ZK8/edit#gid=1159646531

I, too, have not received anything yet.  Line 244.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QlbETkBQAgnSJth5Na2ypQL-RaE_b1tddBX1rqT5ZK8/edit#gid=941991872
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07

the bounty hunt tokens should now have been distributed

i haven't received my tokens so far, could you check please?
thank you

line 114

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QlbETkBQAgnSJth5Na2ypQL-RaE_b1tddBX1rqT5ZK8/edit#gid=1159646531
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

InsureX to da moon!!!!
Very good news. I hope the IXT trade in bittrex will be better than etherdelta.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Nice news))

Going to 2$ for token ))
Activity: 434

InsureX to da moon!!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I have add token on MEW, but I guess I have not sent IXT yet  Sad

You add custom token in MEW but Whether you mean you have not received the ixt token or you want to send ixt tokens
Pages:
Jump to: