Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 5. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
hope stability of this coin.
created pool :
http://jim.npool.pw/
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 JIM
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
hello jim, have you recovered from illness? we are waiting for you, come back, please.

I checked Jimceo's active everyday, seems he login the forum every day.So i think jimceo still keeping eyes on this project even he is under illness.Let's wait and be patient.
Activity: 178
hello jim, have you recovered from illness? we are waiting for you, come back, please.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Still mining fine with a few CPU cores.

If you're looking for a coin to solo mine with a crappy PC, Jim is your man!
Activity: 11
How to mine this coin now? Still possible to wallet solo?

Thanks to some helpful Jim's I've been mining solo from the CLI Wallet and Daemon

1. Run the Jimcoind file

2. Once you have sync'ed (might take a little while, the box with the daemon will tell you though) then run the simplewallet file

3. Open your wallet (or make a new one using the instructions) from the simplewallet cmd box.

4. Type start_mining NUMBER OF THREADS where NUMBER OF THREADS is the number of CPU cores you want to dedicate to the mining
 - For example, if you have a quad core without hyper threading, you might want to use 2 cores to mine Jim, so in the Simplewallet box you type start_mining 2

I've been mining with a ryzen 1700 using 6 threads and have found about 20,000 Jim Coins in about 12 hours.
Whenever you find a block, you get ~970 coins, and you will see the balance increase if you type balance in the simple wallet box.
If you want to check if the mining is running, check your task manager in windows to see if your CPU usage has increased
To stop mining, type stop_mining in the simple wallet box, then exit both wallet and daemon by typing exit in both boxes.

Good Luck Fellow Jim!!

Thanks, but i think i got an error after cmd start_mining:

Failed to invoke rpc method: HTTP status:2

how to make it works? Thnks

Maybe you have opened "Jimcoin GUI Wallet" or "simplewallet" before launch "jimcoind".
I've been mining for a couple of days only launching "jimcoind", without needing of run another Jimcoin proces, that easy.

Close all, open cmd and run "jimcoind", wait for the green notice that says "INFO [xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxxx INC] SYNCHRONIZED OK"

Now type  start_mining YourJimcoinWalletAddress -x             (x for number of threads. With my i5 with 6Mb of cache, I use -3)

You are mining now. You can see your hasrate typing show_hr

Thanks to some helpful Jim's I've been mining solo from the CLI Wallet and Daemon

1. Run the Jimcoind file

2. Once you have sync'ed (might take a little while, the box with the daemon will tell you though) then run the simplewallet file

3. Open your wallet (or make a new one using the instructions) from the simplewallet cmd box.

4. Type start_mining NUMBER OF THREADS where NUMBER OF THREADS is the number of CPU cores you want to dedicate to the mining
 - For example, if you have a quad core without hyper threading, you might want to use 2 cores to mine Jim, so in the Simplewallet box you type start_mining 2

I've been mining with a ryzen 1700 using 6 threads and have found about 20,000 Jim Coins in about 12 hours.
Whenever you find a block, you get ~970 coins, and you will see the balance increase if you type balance in the simple wallet box.
If you want to check if the mining is running, check your task manager in windows to see if your CPU usage has increased
To stop mining, type stop_mining in the simple wallet box, then exit both wallet and daemon by typing exit in both boxes.

Good Luck Fellow Jim!!

Are you typing start_mining in the simplewallet box , and adding the threads?

IE - start_mining 3

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep

1. Run the Jimcoind file

Good Luck Fellow Jim!!

1. Run the Jimcoind file

Good Luck Fellow Jim!!
Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep
Jimceo,we need you come back,any updates?

I'm sick, it sucks. For now we mine, soon we will work.

-Jim

Jim, you must take vitamins and get better.

The Crypto-world needs Project Jim, and you are the leader of this intrepid adventure.

You must lead us to the holy land of prosperity, where all Jims will live in peace, regardless of if our name is Jim.

Get well soon Jim. Return to us reinvigorated and ready!

Together we are Jim!

(PS : Can someone post an idiot's guide to mining from the CLI Wallet?)

check #195, tuitorial written by Jimceo, i think is very easy to mine.

-Jim

Jim, you must take vitamins and get better.

The Crypto-world needs Project Jim, and you are the leader of this intrepid adventure.

You must lead us to the holy land of prosperity, where all Jims will live in peace, regardless of if our name is Jim.

Get well soon Jim. Return to us reinvigorated and ready!

Together we are Jim!

(PS : Can someone post an idiot's guide to mining from the CLI Wallet?)
Activity: 61
How many Jim's does it take to make a JimCoin?
Activity: 178

-Jim

I am so sorry to hear that, please remember I am with you, all of us are with you.
please make and keep yourself stronger.
I am keeping mining to support this project.

-Jim

Sorry to hear that.
Take care yourself and hope you will be healthy and work again soon.I am keeping mining these days,and wont give up.
Best wishes.

-Jim Leung
Activity: 47

-Jim
Activity: 1
I had the same problem. You have to set amount max 150 JIM.
I tried to transfer some jims to another wallet,but it keep said transaction sizes too large to transfer,Jimceo,can you fix it ?
Activity: 7
So is the coin dead? No pool, dev isnt active
Activity: 324
any pool
Pages:
Jump to: