Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 8. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Been a crazy weekend Jims. Dead battery in my truck, girlfriends water pump failed in her car, numerous PC issues.  I've been working like a dog to fix all the breaking shit in my life.  New battery in my truck, replaced gf's water pump, PC fixed and running again, pool is now fully functional and blockchain is rolling again.  For all you non-Jims out there taking shit and spreading doubt.. take a deep breath, sit down in a comfortable chair, and literally fuck yourself.  Wink

Yours truly,

Jim
Activity: 178
yes, I notice this too. Something is wrong with the chain!

pool.jimcoin.net showing blockchain stuck on block 7599 for 3 hours now. Whats up with Jim?

a good coin, but an always offline dev.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
yes, I notice this too. Something is wrong with the chain!

pool.jimcoin.net showing blockchain stuck on block 7599 for 3 hours now. Whats up with Jim?
Activity: 1
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Don't ask, just mine~ Grin
Activity: 8
Jim,

Opened the wallet today and it just appears as blank - no figures, nothing. Possibly it got corrupted, any way of running a rescan/repair on it? Tried on the command line and that option doesn't exist (Windows)

Thanks! (Got about 7k JIMS in there)
Activity: 85
so, non jims are shown the door?
114 Jim's now mining. We have doubled our Jim's on the mining tools since a few days ago.

The pool is still paying out well, the rewards for mining are still there for a desktop PC too.

I appreciate that Jim isn't the most serious coin in the world, however I reckon it's worth a few hours of mining a day at least.

Community seems cool. Dev seems like a good Jim, and the coin isn't getting smashed by Nicehash miners, so the little guys can get some while it's still kind of new.

I like this jim coin, but the dev seldom appears
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
114 Jim's now mining. We have doubled our Jim's on the mining tools since a few days ago.

The pool is still paying out well, the rewards for mining are still there for a desktop PC too.

I appreciate that Jim isn't the most serious coin in the world, however I reckon it's worth a few hours of mining a day at least.

Community seems cool. Dev seems like a good Jim, and the coin isn't getting smashed by Nicehash miners, so the little guys can get some while it's still kind of new.

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is this a joke?

I think it's a Jim actually
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Is this a joke?
Activity: 87
Merit: 14
I wonder how many joke coins floating around here. Maybe one of them will become next Doge. But DogeCoin had original features. What about JimCoin? Anything apart from name?
Also can I get into if I'm not Jim?
Activity: 140
Connected miners up to 100, let’s get moar hash!
Activity: 56
Great project, Jim!!!
Just began to mine this coin today. Is there a time plan to list on any exchange? As I haven't seen many information on the official website yet.
Activity: 11
Please give a brief explanation of Jim
jim said he will bring us whitepaper these days.
Activity: 2
Nice project, anonymous transactions, privacy coins will the future. But what is Jim or Jims here?  Grin
Activity: 322
A really good project, just not enough information about the roadmap and about the team of this project!?
Activity: 21
JIM i really like this project. Read the whitepaper you bring something new!
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Jimmy! I`m with .net framework 4.7.1 ! It absolutely must be bcz of other aplications I do use. Seems I can not start JimCoin as it works with previous framework version. Do You plan updates?

Your Jim
Pages:
Jump to: