Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 10. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
where is the dev ? what is the next step of jimcoin? we want to see the future.

Hey Jim, I'm right here.  Working on getting a pre-compiled OSX wallet as well as ironing out a few bugs in the pool when I have time.  I have linked an OSX wallet on the getting started page of jimcoin.net if anyone would like to test it for me and let me know what errors you have that would be great. 

As far as seeing the future you're shit outta luck on that front unless you have a wicked good crystal ball.  You can change the future by helping out if you'd like though.  There's a lot that community members can do like promotion, applying for/voting for listing on exchanges, etc. 

There will be a road map fairly soon as well.

-Jim
Activity: 178
where is the dev ? what is the next step of jimcoin? we want to see the future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
What I think of JimCoin:

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
any plans for masternode?
shit coin

Think of this project what you will, Jim, but you cannot deny that this is the most god damn Jim coin out there.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Jimdows 7 .. Help, Jim, Iabsolutely need to be in

The updated link on the ANN post for windows installer includes the Qt5Network.dll file and installs it in the proper directory.  You can try saving you jimcoinwallet.wallet file (if you have any jimcoin to save) then uninstall through control panel uninstall programs and use the updated installer.  Are you by chance on a 32 bit machine?

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I think avast do something. I made an exclusion for .../roaming/JimCoin but seems it kills something else. What could it be? I have nothing in EventViewer ..

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Try uninstalling, then download the setup.exe and .msi installer from this link https://mega.nz/#F!gexBTJCS!VQlo7JGL2wM7TyRdHhjX7A and run the setup to see if it tells you that you're missing anything.
Activity: 56

I admire how the dev is trying to make something good while he is keeping his full-time day job.

hope this project goes well!

Go, Jims Go!

>> CryptoMedia.press
shit coin

don`t hundo! Jim Been!
Activity: 205
Merit: 5
we can also mining on wallet , but why its install wakket not Qt ?
Activity: 8
Just fired up a couple of EC2 M5.12xlarge for fun .. HODL THE JIMCOINS!
>> CryptoMedia.press

The updated link on the ANN post for windows installer includes the Qt5Network.dll file and installs it in the proper directory.  You can try saving you jimcoinwallet.wallet file (if you have any jimcoin to save) then uninstall through control panel uninstall programs and use the updated installer.  Are you by chance on a 32 bit machine?

>> CryptoMedia.press

Will try right now. Nope, 64 bit

>> CryptoMedia.press
What version of windows are you on? Also, tutorials will be coming as soon as I have time to write them out.

Qt5Network.dll downloaded from google, then JimCoin.exe shows "Error 0xc000007b" at launch

I wanna be Jim SO MUCH but got same error!

Use the CLI wallet. It is working fine for me.

Any guide for that? I`m so newJim Sad

What version of windows are you on? Also, tutorials will be coming as soon as I have time to write them out.
>> CryptoMedia.press
Qt5Network.dll downloaded from google, then JimCoin.exe shows "Error 0xc000007b" at launch

I wanna be Jim SO MUCH but got same error!

Use the CLI wallet. It is working fine for me.

Any guide for that? I`m so newJim Sad

If your wallet is showing a height HIGHER than the block explorer (currently 3210) please stop mining and delete your blockchain, then re-sync.  Thank you.
I believe we have a split in the chain.  Block explorer is ahead of all wallets I've tested and getting failure to check ring signatures on the main daemon.  Please close wallets and delete blockindexes.dat and blocks.dat files then re-open and see if you are able to re-sync up to the height shown on be.jimcoin.net

It was the pool on its own fork, re-syncing its chain then we should be up and running again.  No need to delete your blockchain.
I believe we have a split in the chain.  Block explorer is ahead of all wallets I've tested and getting failure to check ring signatures on the main daemon.  Please close wallets and delete blockindexes.dat and blocks.dat files then re-open and see if you are able to re-sync up to the height shown on be.jimcoin.net
Pages:
Jump to: