Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 2. (Read 4428 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
What about the development plan? I mean the milestones
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What companies JWC portfolio include ??
1. Lee’s Sandwiches (on-going)
2. Biotechnology and Commodity Trade in the USA (on-going)
3. E-commerce in Southeast Asia (Partner)
4. MileFast Solution for the Last Mile Problem in the USA (on-going)
Can you tell me the start date in Q2??
We're restructuring our TGE, also bounty and airdrop champaign. Please make sure you're in our official channel and supergroup for latest update !
JWC establishes the first decentralized platform for tokenization service with two mission, doesn't it?
You're right. At the frontier, JWC Blockchain Ventures Corporation (JWC) establishes the first decentralized platform for tokenization service with two missions:
1) connecting the two worlds of Crowdfunding and Blockchain to other advanced technologies i.e. Artificial Intelligent (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Big Data
2) offering crypto-contributors of any size an early access to tokenization project through a transparent mechanism of contributing to JWC portfolio companies of new disruptive opportunities. All newly created tokens from TGEs of JWC portfolio companies use JWC token as their foundation one.
Hey! This project looks good. I read the white paper, and I like the idea. I hope this ICO will be successful. Good luck for you, for projects and developers
Thanks for your contribution. Hope you will be there when we open new sale. Let's disrupt the ventures capital industry with blockchain 🚀
Activity: 74
What companies JWC portfolio include ??
Activity: 63
Can you tell me the start date in Q2??
JWC establishes the first decentralized platform for tokenization service with two mission, doesn't it?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hey! This project looks good. I read the white paper, and I like the idea. I hope this ICO will be successful. Good luck for you, for projects and developers
Can I still participate in the bounty program?
We're restructuring our TGE, also bounty and airdrop champaign. Please make sure you're in our official channel and supergroup for latest update !
I wonder what type of currency is accepted in your project?
You can buy JWC tokens with Ethereums
Please tell me more about your product
We deliver the blockchain revolution protocol platform for deployment of tokenized solutions to serially disrupt targeted industries
do u have a working mvp??
Our JWC fund's product include  portfolio companies, advisory toolset and financial consulting. So far, we had one startup in our portfolio i.e. Caganu.com (SEA vertical O2O e-commerce)
Why is there two telegram groups for jwc?
A few months ago we merged Europe, N.America group to one place, this international supergroup, hope to serve our JWC community better!
So which one is the official group?
Here is the link for official supergroup: https://t.me/joinchat/HGBLJEkHmnt4GesjJ7JQ7A
It's been a while since jwc decide to restrucre the project. Is everything ok?
The JWC's Blockchain Ventures ICO is still the most potential platform in 2019, we are restructuring the JWC Blockchain Ventures accordingly and plan to start fresh by offering the JWC private sale around Q2/2018.
Activity: 63
I wonder what type of currency is accepted in your project?
Activity: 74
We deliver the blockchain revolution protocol platform for deployment of tokenized solutions to serially disrupt targeted industries
do u have a working mvp??
Activity: 73
Why is there two telegram groups for jwc?
A few months ago we merged Europe, N.America group to one place, this international supergroup, hope to serve our JWC community better!
So which one is the official group?
The JWC's Blockchain Ventures ICO is still the most potential platform in 2019, we are restructuring the JWC Blockchain Ventures accordingly and plan to start fresh by offering the JWC private sale around Q2/2018.
Is it true that the jwc's transaction volume is 100,000 per sc
Yes, we are glad to annouce that JWC token's transaction volume is 100,000 per second, while the transaction speed is 3 seconds.
Pages:
Jump to: