Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 4. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
"The Private-Sale date is currently TBD and is targeted in Q2 2018 until further notice."
I remember that the private sales will re-open on April 16. Why so many change in your plan??

Please give a formal notice on your website https://tge.jwcventures.com/
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
JWC Ventures token sales will re-open tomorrow (less than 24 hours) why there is no news, no activity. It does not bustle as usual
What is going on?
Activity: 140

Thanks team! I've read the white paper. I think this project  very great and I see that  company is commited to  growth and development.

It is quite late to read the whitepaper now. Cheesy
JWC Ventures token already successfully sold out in Mar 2018, but it seems that they met a problem with governments so they decide to refund all money for investors then
Now they planned to re-open token sales (only private sale - as I remember) in this April 16 (5 days later).
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
please tell me, has the sale of tokens already ended? your token is already traded on exchanges? on what? sorry for the inattention
It does not start yet friend.
JWC Blockchain Ventures token sales will re-open on Mar 16, 2018. Please watch out!!
You also can follow their official website and social channels to get updated news
Cheers!

You said it will re-open so was there a first round of the ICO? How much did they actually collect during the first phase?
We already had a sale before. But due to some recent legal and regulation announcements that may profoundly impacts certain investors who have citizenships in some countries of the world. We decided to send refunds to all the investors. We will comeback soon with a new sale untill everything is redesigned successfully

Reasonable precautionary measures. Hope you can include investors from as many countries as possible!
Merit: 4
●   Total initial token sale supply: 1,000,000,000 JWC
●   Pre-sale fixed price 1 ETH = 10,000 JWC
●   Public sale fixed price 1 ETH = 10,000 JWC
Price for public sale and pre-sale are the same ??
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hello devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Merit: 10
I wonder what type of currency is accepted in your project
ETH, If i was right. By the way, everybody seems to care about Dr. Kenneth Tran?
Maybe recognize him in other projects. It's a very experienced person and I think it's a good thing.
Thanks for your interest.  He is our AI-ML- Big Data advisor and he has a lot of experiences in that field
Hi i got questions on the compliance issue. Is there a list of tasks completed in order to be compliant in major juridictions such as singapore, usa, korea, japan, uk and european countries? Also, please let me know how you would deal with the issues of the security tokens in those countries. Please share us with any relevant docs and links if any
We're currently updating the lastest policies to comply with the laws of many countries as well as to protect rights and benefits of our investors. A document about the new policies will be updated on our official website when it's fully done.
Thanks for your concern.
you can buy JWC tokens with Ethereums
Can I have more info ab Kenneth's projects at Microsoft ?
Kenneth Tran is a Principal Machine Learning Scientist in the Deep Learning Technology Center of the Microsoft Research division
(Seattle, WA., USA). His research expertise and experiences include
Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Optimization, Distributed
Computing and AI. This will have an estimated market value of 10.5
billion USD by 2020. At Microsoft, he led the research and
development for strategic AI projects such as FarmBeats project (AI
& IoT for Agriculture), Deep Reinforcement Learning for Control
Problems in Data Center Energy Optimization, Indoor Agriculture,
and Computer Vision API for Cognitive Services. His AI project that
creates applications to help people who are blind or visually impaired
provides great social value. In addition, Kenneth is also the chief mentor at Microsoft AI School’s
advanced projects. Kenneth received his Ph.D. in Computational & Applied Mathematics from The
University of Texas at Austin.
Here is his Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ktran/
I read on the whitepaper ab Kenneth Tran, He used to work on Farmbeats project, sooooo what is it ??
Can I have sites on his 3 project at Microsoft ?
Below are some of the projects in which he has played a leading role:
1.Deep Reinforcement Learning for Control Problems in DataCenter Energy Optimization, Indoor Agriculture, etc.
2.Project FarmBeats: AI & IoT for Agriculture
3.Computer Vision API for Cognitive Services
Kenneth Tran is a Principal Machine Learning Scientist in the Deep Learning Technology Center of the Microsoft Research division
provides great social value. In addition, Kenneth is also the chief mentor at Microsoft AI School’s
advanced projects. Kenneth received his Ph.D. in Computational & Applied Mathematics from The
I read on the whitepaper ab Kenneth Tran, He used to work on Farmbeats project, sooooo what is it ??
You can have more info here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/farmbeats-iot-agriculture
When is Airdrop distribution?
We are redesigning the bounty program. The start/end dates are TBD and are targeted in Q2 2018 until further notice
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
ETH, If i was right. By the way, everybody seems to care about Dr. Kenneth Tran?
Maybe recognize him in other projects. It's a very experienced person and I think it's a good thing.
Activity: 53
Activity: 77
Hi i got questions on the compliance issue. Is there a list of tasks completed in order to be compliant in major juridictions such as singapore, usa, korea, japan, uk and european countries? Also, please let me know how you would deal with the issues of the security tokens in those countries. Please share us with any relevant docs and links if any
Activity: 48
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Can I have sites on his 3 project at Microsoft ?
Activity: 59
Activity: 70
When is Airdrop distribution?
JWC Ventures token sales will be back soon but it seems to be not as hot as the first time in January 2018.
I still think that JWC is profitable and the team is legit.

Now is the waiting time bro, so it seems to be quiet. When the sale is on, everything will be busy. Hope you won't get stuck at that time lol
Thanks for your support. We appreciate that you keep your patience for us
Pages:
Jump to: