Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 3. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Why is there two telegram groups for jwc?
A few months ago we merged Europe, N.America group to one place, this international supergroup, hope to serve our JWC community better!
Hi guys I want to invest money to this project but I have some problems when transferring ETH.  Where can i get the fastest support ?
Please send a message to [email protected] or join our Telegram group for fast replies

Great admin, welcome back to JWC Ventures thread. So many people said that JWC is scammed and we are all waiting for your response.
Thank God, you are here.
Thanks for your compliment. We really appreciate that you keep your trust in us
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Please tell me more about your product
Activity: 63
Can I still participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 108
It's been a while since jwc decide to restrucre the project. Is everything ok?
Activity: 47
Is it true that the jwc's transaction volume is 100,000 per sc
Activity: 73
Why is there two telegram groups for jwc?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi guys I want to invest money to this project but I have some problems when transferring ETH.  Where can i get the fastest support ?
Please send a message to [email protected] or join our Telegram group for fast replies

Great admin, welcome back to JWC Ventures thread. So many people said that JWC is scammed and we are all waiting for your response.
Thank God, you are here.
Hello everybody,
Two months ago, JWC notified that they will refund all investment but I did not follow it.
Many many blog, forum said that JWC Blockchain Ventures is a scammer.
This thread should be closed

We have refunded ETH to all the investors. You can join our Telegram group for the confirmation.
The information about considering us as scam is totally not the fact. Please stay tuned.
Please follow our website or other JWC's official group for more information and updates.
We are so sorry for creating misunderstanding. We hope that we can continue to earn your trust and that you will keep supporting us.
They're doing private-sell now. But this project is not legit. Because they lie many people that Dr. Kenneth is their new Advisor.
But He confirmed to me, That is not the truth.
Please read my post on Reddit and see.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NucleusVision/comments/8cg5yf/jwc_blockchain_ventures_suspected_scram_this_is/

Thanks for your information. The admin team also has left.
I will stop sharing all information about JWC Blockchain Ventures.

I think this thread should be closed to prevent spam/scam.

Please be patient. This project is still alive. JWC is the most potential coin platform of 2018. We hope to see you in the token sale around Q2/ 2018
Please follow our website or social groups for updates
JWC Ventures token sales will re-open tomorrow (less than 24 hours) why there is no news, no activity. It does not bustle as usual
What is going on?

Because they are scram, please read this and find the truth before you decide to invest in this project.
http://dinhnam.org/jwc-blockchain-ventures-suspected-scram/

Can you give the reasons why you call us "scam"?
The problem with Dr. Kenneth Tran is just a misunderstanding. We have received his confirmation.
By the way, we have returned ETH to all the investors. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We need time to discuss carefully with our consultants for investors' protection. If you have any further questions, please write to us at [email protected] or communicate at any of our other JWC’s official channels.
For more information, please visit the official JWC landing page: https://tge.jwcventures.com
where is the JWC Blockchain Ventures team ?
Does this project die?
No update for a long time
No reply to community

Please keep patience! As we mentioned before, some recent legal and regulation announcements may profoundly impacts certain investors who have citizenships in some countries of the world.  We are restructuring the JWC Blockchain Ventures accordingly and plan to start fresh by offering the JWC private sale around Q2/2018. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Our top priority remains for the successful JWC token in the long run along with our investors legal protection, and we hope that we can continue to earn your trust and that you will keep supporting us
Merit: 4
Hello everybody,
Two months ago, JWC notified that they will refund all investment but I did not follow it.
Many many blog, forum said that JWC Blockchain Ventures is a scammer.
This thread should be closed
Activity: 79
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Many blogs said that JWC Blockchain Ventures is a scam project.
Admin & JWC please response the community here otherwise we should report to Bitcointalk Mod.
Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
They're doing private-sell now. But this project is not legit. Because they lie many people that Dr. Kenneth is their new Advisor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NucleusVision/comments/8cg5yf/jwc_blockchain_ventures_suspected_scram_this_is/

Thanks for your information. The admin team also has left.
I will stop sharing all information about JWC Blockchain Ventures.

I think this thread should be closed to prevent spam/scam.
Activity: 9
Does this project die?
No reply to community

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Does this project die?
No reply to community
Activity: 9
JWC Ventures token sales will re-open tomorrow (less than 24 hours) why there is no news, no activity. It does not bustle as usual
What is going on?

Because they are scram, please read this and find the truth before you decide to invest in this project.
http://dinhnam.org/jwc-blockchain-ventures-suspected-scram/
Pages:
Jump to: