Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 20. (Read 4382 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Telegram community has few members, who will buy token??
Our telegram community is just started recently, you can help us by send the telegram link to anyone who might be interested in ICO
what's JWC coin?
JWC tokens are functional utility tokens within the JWC investment platform. JWC tokens are not securities. JWC tokens are non-refundable. JWC tokens are not for speculative investment. JWC tokens are not participating in the Company and JWC tokens hold no rights in the company. JWC tokens are sold as functional goods and all proceeds received by the Company may be spent freely by the Company without any conditions. JWC tokens are intended for experts in dealing with cryptographic tokens and blockchain based software systems.
Why do we see ads if the pre sale is sold out
We apologize for the misunderstanding. May I ask Where do you see the ads
What can i hope in this program???
The success of the JWC fund will depend on the availability of appropriate investment opportunities and the ability of the JWC Fund to identify, select, close, improve and exit those investments. The JWC Fund may participate in a limited number of investments and, as a consequence, the aggregate return on a limited partner’s investment in the JWC Fund may be substantially or completely adversely affected by the unfavorable performance of anyone’s Investment. The JWC Fund may invest in companies that may be considered to be in early stages of growth.
Activity: 336
This project is amazing and good but the marketing is not good in my opinion. It looks like the admin gave some money for marketing.
you should use very convenient, very user-friendly website and\or ICO platform where you can accept top-100 coins + fiat payments and credit card
Thank you for your advice
I've a question. Why does this ICO last so long?
We are the very first inclusive and tokenize VC, we want to make sure to give the opportunity to take part of it to as many investors as possible
i can't find code signature ,please help me
For technical supports, please contact us at https://jwcventures.com/#contact. We will reply ASAP.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Telegram community has few members, who will buy token??
Activity: 49
Activity: 42
Is the JWC a venture capital fund?
Activity: 66

One of the Google ads on a blog post. Now it's changed. It was on this one https://coincrunch.in/2018/02/26/review-new-cryptocurrency-exchange-koinok-ok/
Activity: 53
Why do we see ads if the pre sale is sold out
Activity: 49
I really hope you should run better community campaign
Activity: 63
What can i hope in this program???
Activity: 168
what is the ico site?

This is site and my link ref friend, if you see it useful, plz use this link to purchase
https://tge.jwcventures.com/sign-up?referral=7414
Pages:
Jump to: