Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 23. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Does JWC Blockchain Venture has anything to do with Alpha JWC Ventures?
No we are different. We don't have any connection at all.
Which bonus at the first hour of presale?
The bonus is 10% during the whole presale
Where can i looking for a whitelist? Tks you
This information is confidental in order to protect our investors identities. Sorry
Do jwc use fund from token sale to develop invested firm like canagu and on going firms like last mile, soya tech .. ? Or to use fund for totally new seed firms ?
JWC is using token sale fund to develop invested and on going portfolios. We will add more investment portfolios in the future
Is there a limit to the number of subscribers to the whitelist?
no there isn't
Hi ad. Are there any jwc activities of invesment recently?
We have invested recently in Lee's Sandwich. Please check our latest WP for more information https://tge.jwcventures.com/public/file/JWC-Whitepaper-v3.2.pdf?v=1
Hi ad, we can send ETH from exchanges to ETH addess of JWC directly or need to send from MEW wallet? Thanks.
You must send ETH from your MEW.
Hello admin, I've mistake on form telegram.can you change it ?
It's ok, you can submit another form. We will update your information.
how to perform tasks ? I have been involved in the bounty
Please check out our bounty page for more information
I like Luca Mohammadi , I belive the ICO is success. Looking forward update information about Starups just invested.
Thank you for participating
im very surprised to see this here. can you please give me some more information about this guy?thanks
Which person are you mentioning?
How I win 2500 token in telegram bounty  Grin Grin Grin
Raffle prizes: 2,500 tokens (3 winners on every Friday during TGE)
Attention:
        ◦ Participants MUST post your Telegram's usernames in this thread in order to be recognized by the administrators.
        ◦ The program will start as soon as the ICO.
        ◦ Accounts that leave the group before the TGE ends will not receive the reward.
I have a question with facebook bounty program, 20 token (1000-1999 friends)/ each post Huh or just 20 token with many post Huh
20 JWC each post if you have 1,000-1,999 friends on your friend list. Please check our bounty program for more information.
The system will auto-change ETH into JWC, after that you have to provide your myetherwallet address, then token will be sent to your wallet
That's right
Pages:
Jump to: