Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 22. (Read 4382 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
we can send ETH from exchanges to ETH addess of JWC directly or need to send from MEW wallet?
You have to send ETH from your MEW wallet
Is the bounty company still going? Can you join her?
Yes it is. Please find the link to our bounty page in the ANN post
Are there any jwc activities of invesment recently?
Please check out our new investment portfolio Lee's Sandwiches on https://tge.jwcventures.com/public/file/JWC-Whitepaper-v3.2.pdf?v=1
This project seems to be very hot, the amount of private equity seems to be  very good. It has a great reputation and a lot of interested investors.project has clearly explanation and based trends in blockchain technology applications and this project has amazing teams.
Thank you
I purchased the tokens. Do I provide my MEW address now or later?
You should provide your MEW address immediately.
Hi, how can i get 10 tokens since i join this group, i see no change in my dashboard
Which group?
Please DM me, i'm at a cooldown till 19 February.
And i want to discuss something about marketing

Hi, you can contact us at [email protected] for cooperation offers. Thank you.
What will be the price in usd for 1 token?
1 JWC = 0.0001 ETH =0.08 USD
What were the advantages of the pre sale?
You will the high bonus at 10%
So, if I send now Eth they will converted? Or do I need to wait the 10th of march?
You can send ETH now and wait until Mar 10th, then the system will automatically convert your ETH into JWC.
I don't see any info on website caganu.com that you are their partner or investor
They haven't updated the information on their website for years.
Hi, who is marketing manager here?
You can contact us at [email protected] for cooperation offers. Thank you.
What was the price or bonus in the pre-sale?
Price is fixed at 1 ETH = 10,000 JWC
Presale bonus is 10%
Hello. I want to propose partnership for member of JWC project. I can create video about this project in polish language. Can someone of JWC project members can contact with me?
You can contact us via [email protected] for partnership opportunities. Thank you.
How many tokens will be distribute for the team? Advisor? And will these token be locked for some years after ico?
The JWC fund are allocated as follows:
• 10% (150,000,000) to be sold by JWC to presale purchasers pursuant to a Future Tokens Agreement (“FTA”) offering or through JWC Whitelisted Investors.
• 70% (1,050,000,000) to be sold by JWC to ICO purchasers. ICO round will last from Jan 23 to Feb 11, 2018
• 8% (120,000,000) to be reserved by the Company to Advisors and strategic partners.
• 12% (180,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to the JWC Team and community supporters.
The token distribution for JWC Team and Advisor is locked by “smart contracts”, 20% after completion of the token sale and other 20% on 6-month cliffs, fully disbursed after 2 years.
Pages:
Jump to: