Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 24. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think discount of pre sale and public sale is low
Pre sale and bonus sale offer a time bonus based on the time you make the ETH deposit. Not discount
I participated

Telegram user: @nguyenthithuken
Our pre sale is sold out. However, your deposit will be counted for the public sale which will start at 14:00 UTC on March 10th, 2018. Thank you for participating.

Hi procrastinationtm, how much did you actually collect during the pre-sale and what was the maximum bonus you granted during that?
I am a staff from JWC and am not allowed to participate in the token sale. Thank you.
I just marketing for this project in many cryptocunrrency group in VN. Have can I earn some token with that, a bounty not mention with this.
Our bounty program doesn't include promoting our projects on any social pages that are not official. Sorry.
I have many question with bounty program, it not clearly. I will support for this project on many group cryto on facebook and tưitter after my questions been answer.
the bounty program has already started, pls check out this link for more information https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3m-bounty-tge-jwc-blockchain-ventures-platform-for-vc-investing-2830702
A new project have benefit when they sale them token by JWC than BTC, ETH or USD ?
The need to pay fees and additional bonuses to those paying with tokens grants the demand for tokens, which, on one hand, gives token holders an risk-free opportunity to leave the project and at the same time has positive influence on market demand, as the only sellers of the JWC tokens will be the token holders.
Can I have personal social of DEV Huh
you can find our linkedin profile in the team section on our official TGE website
I found your project in top 10 most potential blah blah on some website. I have heard that pre-sale sold out. Impressive! May i have your Facebook link?
https://www.facebook.com/JWCVentures/
Our Facebook page is not available at the moment. We will fix it and publish again ASAP

I don't see anything while I click this link, Why ?
Our Facebook is operating normally atm. Please check again
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
 I've mistake on form telegram, can you change it?
Activity: 50
 we can send ETH from exchanges to ETH addess of JWC directly or need to send from MEW wallet?
Activity: 49
 Is the bounty company still going? Can you join her?
Activity: 42
Are there any jwc activities of invesment recently?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This project seems to be very hot, the amount of private equity seems to be  very good. It has a great reputation and a lot of interested investors.project has clearly explanation and based trends in blockchain technology applications and this project has amazing teams.
Activity: 66
When will the ico end?
Activity: 53
I purchased the tokens. Do I provide my MEW address now or later?
Hi, how can i get 10 tokens since i join this group, i see no change in my dashboard
Activity: 63
is the whitelist still open?
sorry, does jwc have plans on trading floors?
Activity: 51
Please DM me, i'm at a cooldown till 19 February.
And i want to discuss something about marketing

Activity: 61
Will u go in an exchange?
Activity: 98
How can I join public sale? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: