Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 2. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

do you now have all the necessary permits to work in Mongolia?
and which Chinese partners are you negotiating with regarding the sale of PC power

still I would like to see more announcements about this and understand how the team is negotiating further and it will all be really profitable

still we will need more news from Mongolia as well as more news about which partners are currently being negotiated with
Activity: 12

still I need to understand how much money is needed and how much time is needed to build such an ecosystem in Mongolia

in Mongolia, very cheap resources and I think that even mining can become really profitable and it will be cool .
I will continue to monitor how the project works and see what happens next

still, where can I read more about the economic model and development plans .
after all this will be really important for me and the prospects will be huge

I think a lot will depend on the investment that the team can attract and it will still be really important right now
Activity: 14

now I bought a few tokens on the exchange but to be honest at the moment the situation on the exchanges looks quite strange

You just need to increase interest in the project and increase trading volumes . I think the team understands how this economy works and is implementing it in the near future

read the white paper, but still a lot will depend on how the project will work further and it will be great
Activity: 13
it is still important that the team was able to get such a quick listing and I am happy about it and soon I will be able to buy tokens for me as long as the price is the most profitable
Activity: 27

I wonder how much money the team was able to attract and whether this is enough for the full implementation of the project in Mongolia :?

I think it will take more than a year . Although I may be wrong . You can write to the official chat to find out more information about this

the team offered great opportunities and I think it is a good investment as it is a real and working business right now . So tokens should have a lot of liquidity

this will most likely happen after the project is fully launched .
and so it will be a great investment but only for the long term

Where I can see the team's plans for the near future .
now it is still important to understand how the project will develop further .

let's see how this will work next .
at the moment I have concerns that we may see some dump on the exchange since the project has not yet been launched
Activity: 27

the team offered great opportunities and I think it is a good investment as it is a real and working business right now . So tokens should have a lot of liquidity

you may be right, and in the long run it will be .
at least I am sure that now is a good time to buy tokens and this will be very important

I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now

now is a good opportunity and I think we will see growth soon . I mean long term and it's all going to be just fine

now I really like how it all works and I believe that mining will continue to be profitable even after halving

in any case mining will start only after the full implementation of the project and this will take a lot of time
still, where can I read more about the economic model and development plans .
after all this will be really important for me and the prospects will be huge

Where I can see the team's plans for the near future .
now it is still important to understand how the project will develop further .

now the team is showing good results, but we will need to increase the demand for exchanges and understand how it will all work in the future .
and it will be really important for me right now

the team has shown a good result now but we still see a dump on exchanges and we will need to understand that this is a good investment for the long term

For people who understand the economic model this is a good time to buy tokens at favorable prices and I will definitely take this opportunity
still I need to understand how much money is needed and how much time is needed to build such an ecosystem in Mongolia

and which Chinese partners are you negotiating with regarding the sale of PC power

still I would like to see more announcements about this and understand how the team is negotiating further and it will all be really profitable
Activity: 13

I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now

Yes, now it will be really profitable and that is why now is a good entry point into the project. If you believe in success for the long term )

as I understand it they have a preliminary agreement with the Chinese authorities and we will see how it all works in the future
Pages:
Jump to: