Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 5. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

in fact, I am glad that the listing on exchanges has already occurred and I am sure that I can buy tokens on the exchange .
I will continue to monitor trading volumes

I think the team knows what needs to be done in order to attract investors as much as possible
Activity: 28

now I like what the team is doing and I think it will be possible to get just a huge advantage and a huge income after the full launch of the project in Mongolia

Yes, this is a good investment for the long term and I plan to hold tokens for more than a year . This will be the most profitable for me
Activity: 27
in Mongolia, as I understand it, there are unique conditions for the implementation of the project and I really like it.
I will continue to monitor how this project works in the future

still I wonder what public events the team will take part in and I am sure that the prospects will be huge

in any case I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and I am sure that the prospects will be huge .
let's see how this will work next

But at least I need to know how much money the team was able to raise and also understand when the project will be fully implemented
now the listing is definitely a positive moment and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.
I will continue to monitor how this project works
now I bought a few tokens on the exchange but to be honest at the moment the situation on the exchanges looks quite strange

now I like what the team is doing and I think it will be possible to get just a huge advantage and a huge income after the full launch of the project in Mongolia

let's see how this project will develop further .
I'm not sure that such an early listing was a good idea .
you will also need to add new currency pairs

please tell us how much time it takes to implement this project right now .
that is I should see a road map on the site where there are deadlines

in any case, it will take a lot of time to implement the project in Mongolia and you should understand when the data center will be launched . Since after that the demand for tokens will be maximum

let's see when it launches and I'm sure I'll be able to buy tokens for me soon .
this will still be very important to do now as the price is really attractive )

but I wonder what will happen next with the price and when the demand for these tokens will grow.
this is still important for me to understand
let's see how it all works and I'm sure I can buy some tokens for me right now .
But I really like how this project works and what the future prospects are

This will take a lot of time, but in fact you are right that the maximum demand for tokens will only be after the full launch of the project

in fact, I am glad that the listing on exchanges has already occurred and I am sure that I can buy tokens on the exchange .
I will continue to monitor trading volumes

This is a really popular project and I like how it works . At least the team is building a real business and it will be just fine after the data center is launched

let's see how this project will develop further .
I'm not sure that such an early listing was a good idea .
you will also need to add new currency pairs

please tell us how much time it takes to implement this project right now .
that is I should see a road map on the site where there are deadlines
But now it will be necessary to create the maximum demand for tokens in order to attract even more investors and this will be really important for the development of the project

I think that we will not see a dump after the listing and apparently the popularity of the project is only growing and it will be just fine . Now I'm sure I can buy tokens for me

now you can buy even more tokens at an attractive price )
and I will be happy to use this offer for me )

I am currently investing in the project as the team is building a real and popular business .
I am sure that the prospects will be huge right now

I'm not sure that mining will be profitable but they offer just great prospects for us .
That is, early investors will be able to get a huge income

Let's see what happens next, but now something strange is happening in the exchanges and it will also need to be understood
I will continue to monitor the project and how everything works and develops .
this is all going to be really important to me

let's see when it launches and I'm sure I'll be able to buy tokens for me soon .
this will still be very important to do now as the price is really attractive )

Yes now is a really good time to buy tokens and I will definitely use this opportunity and it will all be just fine

The idea is not really great ... very relevant at the moment. unfortunately, it will only be available in a very small number of regions. Since it has been said here more than once, the climate still fails (
Karvuon is actually a project made for Mongolia only. But the investors can be foreigners, for sure.
It's not for Mongolia only, but for the whole cryptocurrency mining industry as well.

But here you still need to understand how profitable mining can be . since I know that home mining is absolutely not profitable right now

they will build a data center that will essentially have different capabilities .
so there will always be demand for these technologies
the listing took place but now I see few orders and everything will be really important for me and I think I can buy tokens for me now since the price is attractive )
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
let's see how it all works next
Pages:
Jump to: