Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 4. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

But now it will be necessary to create the maximum demand for tokens in order to attract even more investors and this will be really important for the development of the project

But the fact that now you can buy even more tokens on exchanges at favorable prices is still also need to be understood for me .
let's see what happens next
Activity: 28
I wonder how much money the team managed to attract and whether there will be IEO on other exchanges ?
it is still important to understand how the team will act next
Activity: 14
I really like the idea but trading on exchanges looks quite strange and I hope this will be a temporary phenomenon for me

I will continue to monitor the project and how everything works and develops .
this is all going to be really important to me

What I see on the exchange now does not please me very much, but I am sure that in the future everything will change and we will be able to see a really working project in the near future .
this will still be very important to me

we'll see what happens next but I think trading volumes should grow now and it will be just fine

I think that we will not see a dump after the listing and apparently the popularity of the project is only growing and it will be just fine . Now I'm sure I can buy tokens for me

now you can buy even more tokens at an attractive price )
and I will be happy to use this offer for me )

I am now buying even more tokens . Still after the project is implemented the demand will be huge and this will also need to be understood

now I bought a few tokens on the exchange but to be honest at the moment the situation on the exchanges looks quite strange

This often happens at the initial stages, but in the future the popularity of the project will only grow and it will be just fine
where I can see the team's development plans for the next 6 months . For me it is still important to understand what is waiting for us in the near future

now I like what the team is doing and I think it will be possible to get just a huge advantage and a huge income after the full launch of the project in Mongolia

let's see how this project will develop further .
I'm not sure that such an early listing was a good idea .
you will also need to add new currency pairs

please tell us how much time it takes to implement this project right now .
that is I should see a road map on the site where there are deadlines

I understand that the project in Mongolia will require millions of dollars as well as a lot of time and I would like more information from the team about this

tell me what events the team is planning to take part in and at what stage is the project being developed in Mongolia ?
this is still important to understand

there hasn't been any news on this yet and it's all going to be just fine .
I will continue to monitor how the project works now

I think that we will not see a dump after the listing and apparently the popularity of the project is only growing and it will be just fine . Now I'm sure I can buy tokens for me

now you can buy even more tokens at an attractive price )
and I will be happy to use this offer for me )
I'm just now buying tokens at a great price . I still understand that when the project is implemented we will see a huge growth and this will be very important
let's see how it all works and I'm sure I can buy some tokens for me right now .
But I really like how this project works and what the future prospects are
the demand for these technologies will be huge and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and the prospects will be huge
Activity: 27
tell me what events the team is planning to take part in and at what stage is the project being developed in Mongolia ?
this is still important to understand

now I bought a few tokens on the exchange but to be honest at the moment the situation on the exchanges looks quite strange

Yes, it looks really strange and let's see how it will work further .
so I will follow the news and am sure that I can buy tokens for me

But now it will be necessary to create the maximum demand for tokens in order to attract even more investors and this will be really important for the development of the project

I think the team understands this and will work in this direction

now I like what the team is doing and I think it will be possible to get just a huge advantage and a huge income after the full launch of the project in Mongolia

let's see how this project will develop further .
I'm not sure that such an early listing was a good idea .
you will also need to add new currency pairs

please tell us how much time it takes to implement this project right now .
that is I should see a road map on the site where there are deadlines

as I understand it the speed of building a data center will depend on how much money the team can attract right now and this is also very important to understand right now

You just need to increase interest in the project and increase trading volumes . I think the team understands how this economy works and is implementing it in the near future

now the listing is definitely a positive moment and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.
I will continue to monitor how this project works

we saw a small dump after the listing and this is not really surprising since the project is not running now .
still you will need to understand that this is a good investment for the long term

Yes, this is a good investment for the long term and I plan to hold tokens for more than a year . This will be the most profitable for me

This will really be profitable for me and I bought tokens earlier and plan to buy some more now .
But I need to understand how much money the team was able to attract

I will continue to monitor the project and how everything works and develops .
this is all going to be really important to me

What I see on the exchange now does not please me very much, but I am sure that in the future everything will change and we will be able to see a really working project in the near future .
this will still be very important to me
something strange is happening on the exchange right now and I need to understand what the team is doing in order to maintain trading volumes and to raise demand for these tokens
Pages:
Jump to: