Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 3. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me now
Activity: 14

now I really like how it all works and I believe that mining will continue to be profitable even after halving

I think that the price of bitcoin will be higher and mining will be profitable in any case and this will be very important to understand now

I wonder how much money the team was able to attract and whether this is enough for the full implementation of the project in Mongolia :?

I think that after that we will be able to see how the project works and develops further .
for me it will still be very important
Activity: 28
whether the team plans to list on other and more popular exchanges .
I think this will be very important for the development of this project in the future
now the work of the team is impressive and I am sure that the popularity of the project on exchanges will only grow . I now continue to monitor how everything works and expect an increase in demand for exchanges

as I understand it the speed of building a data center will depend on how much money the team can attract right now and this is also very important to understand right now

we will see how this will develop further and I am sure that there will be huge prospects and the project will develop just fine

But still we see a dump on exchanges and we still need to understand how the project will work next and what the team will do to increase the price of the token
Activity: 27
The main thing for me is that it will be possible to get a huge prospect and I am sure that the demand will be huge . and let's see what happens next and the prospects will be huge
the team has shown a good result now but we still see a dump on exchanges and we will need to understand that this is a good investment for the long term
I really like how the project is developing and I like that the team got such a quick listing on exchanges .
this will still be very important for me and I continue to monitor the development

I wonder how much money the team managed to attract and whether there will be IEO on other exchanges ?
it is still important to understand how the team will act next

now I haven't seen any information about this, but it is much more important to me when this exchange will be implemented . This will still be as important as possible

as I understand it the speed of building a data center will depend on how much money the team can attract right now and this is also very important to understand right now

we will see how this will develop further and I am sure that there will be huge prospects and the project will develop just fine

I think that we will not see a dump after the listing and apparently the popularity of the project is only growing and it will be just fine . Now I'm sure I can buy tokens for me

now you can buy even more tokens at an attractive price )
and I will be happy to use this offer for me )

I am now buying even more tokens . Still after the project is implemented the demand will be huge and this will also need to be understood

This is really important to understand and I am ready to buy coins for me now .
but in any case the prospects will be huge
I wonder how much money the team was able to attract and whether this is enough for the full implementation of the project in Mongolia :?
Activity: 27
now I really like how it all works and I believe that mining will continue to be profitable even after halving

tell me what events the team is planning to take part in and at what stage is the project being developed in Mongolia ?
this is still important to understand

as I understand at the moment work is already underway in Mongolia and it will all be just fine and I'm just planning to buy coins for me now and it will be really cool

I wonder how much money the team managed to attract and whether there will be IEO on other exchanges ?
it is still important to understand how the team will act next

I don't think it's necessary .
after all the team will need to focus on the implementation of the project
Where I can see the team's plans for the near future .
now it is still important to understand how the project will develop further .
this now looks really interesting and it is important for me to understand that the project will be associated with a real business right now .
I just invest in such projects to understand that the tokens will be provided with liquidity

I really like the idea but trading on exchanges looks quite strange and I hope this will be a temporary phenomenon for me

in any case the demand for tokens will grow further and this means that it will be a good opportunity to buy now

But now it will be necessary to create the maximum demand for tokens in order to attract even more investors and this will be really important for the development of the project

I think the team understands this and will work in this direction

let's see what happens next . as I understand it early listing will not always be a plus but nevertheless it will also need to be understood now
Pages:
Jump to: