Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 52. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mongolia is a great country for this project, as it has perfectly-suited land, more than 300 sunny days per year and also cheap labour resources.
Activity: 14

The idea is genius, but how the potential investors should find the project/ The marketing and promotion are weak as for me.
Why do you think so? Unlike many other crypto projects, they managed to laucnh an IEO very soon. And I'm sure the investors will be able to see a potential profit in Karvuon project.

As a part of innovative technology, crypto mining has to become innovative, eco-friendly and green.
That's why they don't have to use coal for producing energy, but the sun and the wind instead.
They could combine coal (at first, at least), solar panels, wind farms and even something more
Please, tell more about your cryptocurrency farms. What total volume will tey have and what cryptos are you going to mine?

There are top-5 mining farms of the world: https://www.publish0x.com/muchograph/top-5-biggest-bitcoin-mining-farms-world-pictures-xqmyqr and most of them are situated in China, of course.
There is a big chance that biggest mining farms will leave China and move to otther countries.
You mean Mongolia, right? I don't think there is a big chance it will happen. So, Karvuon is the only chance for Mongolia.
If cryptocurrency mining is the most profitable to use energy for, than why not? We all here to earn some money, i guess.
Your title says "more power for blockchain industry", but what ebout more power for Mongolian enerhy sector?
After the bitcoin halving, Bitcoin mining won't produce so big rewards. Will it be profitable for Karvuon mining farms?

As a part of innovative technology, crypto mining has to become innovative, eco-friendly and green.
That's why they don't have to use coal for producing energy, but the sun and the wind instead.
The project is listed on icobench, investors can find that and through that go to the website and engage in the upcoming IEO.
The idea is genius, but how the potential investors should find the project/ The marketing and promotion are weak as for me.

There are top-5 mining farms of the world: https://www.publish0x.com/muchograph/top-5-biggest-bitcoin-mining-farms-world-pictures-xqmyqr and most of them are situated in China, of course.
There is a big chance that biggest mining farms will leave China and move to otther countries.
According to the team, they are planning to list on 2 major exchanges right after IEO and announcements will be made soon
IPO is not ICO or IEO, private investors won't be able to invest. So the best time for them is in a month, during the IEO
Activity: 7

Instead of promising the fast results (and then postponing or scamming people), Karvuon is giving real (I hope so!) launch dates for investors.
IEO is good, but a lot of project made IEO (successful or not), nothing special is in this fact. KARVUON IPO that will happen in November 2020, is much more interesting.
IEO will be started on Jan 13th, on Korean exchange Probit Global. Even less than a month left.
I heard Karvoun is going to conduct an IEO soon, where and when exactly? I can'r find any details.
Activity: 13
Is UPI smart contract ready now? Can you give a smart contract, please? Is it ERC-20 token, right?

Mongolian (Karvon's) mining farm will become the biggest one, I'm sure!
I think an IEO success will more depend on both the project and its popularity and on the exchange and its trading volume.
Pages:
Jump to: