Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 49. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
seems like too much trouble…
this all sounds very interesting. however, I don’t understand why do we need a coal-backed token?
coal has a bigger capacity factor.
Activity: 112
seems like too much trouble…
this all sounds very interesting. however, I don’t understand why do we need a coal-backed token?
Activity: 168
Do I have to go through KYC procedure before?
sure.it’s like everywhere..
that’s needed so that you can exchange Karvuon ERC20 utility tokens into Karvuon ERC20 security tokens.
Activity: 28

This one got skipped right over by people hey? i wonder why... lol man enough with these "green energy mining" projects, the idea is a not workable
It could be done of course, but the ROI would be so long that in crypto it would be a total loss to investors
by the time you got your BTC back in USD it would have been worth 100k per coin haha
No ty! Tongue
Well, they are going to have IPO as well and if it is quite successful, investors will be able to make a huge ROI in 2020.
sure.it’s like everywhere..
I don’t get it: they say they want to mine on green energy but they have a lot of coal and they will use it also. What’s the point in all of this?
it will serve as an initial revenue stream
It seems like they are too much into profits..sad though.
Why did they choose Ethereum?
it is secured and has thousands of public nodes, that perform transactions. this eliminates the risk of the “51% attack”.
plus Ethereum has a huge crypto community and a strong development team.
I don’t get it: they say they want to mine on green energy but they have a lot of coal and they will use it also. What’s the point in all of this?
it is secured and has thousands of public nodes, that perform transactions. this eliminates the risk of the “51% attack”.
can anybody explain whats Karvuon’s Industrial Park? Huh
it is going to be a power plant with a capacity of 200 MW and an annual energy generation of 1 752 000 MWh and solar and wind farms with a capacity of 100MW with an annual energy generation of 876 000 MWh.
THANK you
why do they need so much money anyway?
the raised funds will be invested in energy-producing facilities
It says in WP that Karvuon LLC is going to develop the Blockchain Data Center for the additional revenues. Does anybody know what are these “additional revenues” for?
it is going to be a power plant with a capacity of 200 MW and an annual energy generation of 1 752 000 MWh and solar and wind farms with a capacity of 100MW with an annual energy generation of 876 000 MWh.
THANK you
why do they need so much money anyway?
Activity: 14

What are the conditions of participating in the presale? Are they better than will be during the IEO?
https://karvuon.com/calculation.html you can buy tokens here, they promise 33% bonus comparing with IEO.
How many tokens have been sold already? Is there any statistics anywhere?
will they build a hydropower plant? cause that makes sense for that country
really? I always thought of it as of a very dry and sunny
well it is sunny but there are also thousands of streams and rivers in Mongolia
really? I always thought of it as of a very dry and sunny
1% Bounty Campaign?Huh that’s kinda greedy…
what’s token price now?
token price is $0,02. that’s for now.
Pages:
Jump to: