Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 48. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

seems like too much trouble…
this all sounds very interesting. however, I don’t understand why do we need a coal-backed token?
Karvuon is not a coal-backed token. They will use solar and wind energy farms.
Activity: 112
The idea is not really great ... very relevant at the moment. unfortunately, it will only be available in a very small number of regions. Since it has been said here more than once, the climate still fails (
in Mongolia it cannot fail cos the climate is super warm there
Activity: 28

I don’t get it: they say they want to mine on green energy but they have a lot of coal and they will use it also. What’s the point in all of this?
it will serve as an initial revenue stream
It seems like they are too much into profits..sad though.
Why did they choose Ethereum?
it is secured and has thousands of public nodes, that perform transactions. this eliminates the risk of the “51% attack”.
plus Ethereum has a huge crypto community and a strong development team.
Just like a lot of other cryptocurrency startups, they chose Ethereum because it's the most popular, the most trusted and the easiest to use.

can anybody explain whats Karvuon’s Industrial Park? Huh
it is going to be a power plant with a capacity of 200 MW and an annual energy generation of 1 752 000 MWh and solar and wind farms with a capacity of 100MW with an annual energy generation of 876 000 MWh.
THANK you
why do they need so much money anyway?
That's not a big amount of money if they want to build an industrial park including a few power plants and the mining farm.
Activity: 14
Did you know that "Karvuon" means Carbon in ancient Greek? But I still can't get why did they choose this name.
I think Karvuon team members made a lot of work analyzing how to launch their future power plants and farms. I appreciate it.

The idea is not really great ... very relevant at the moment. unfortunately, it will only be available in a very small number of regions. Since it has been said here more than once, the climate still fails (
Karvuon is actually a project made for Mongolia only. But the investors can be foreigners, for sure.
Activity: 196
A station with a capacity of 30 kilowatts produces an average of 30,000 kW of energy per year. The most profitable month July is (4200 kW), nominal output in December is (900 kW). Draw up a contract taking into account the commission, say 500 kW per month + unspent energy, until the full cost of the station. After repayment of 10% per annum.
Mongolia is actually a great choice. the only thing that prevents this area from developing is the lack of funds.
It is much more profitable if you contact solar vacuum collectors. Although this is not a question on this topic. But there is at least a real return of energy, but not drawn on paper.
Activity: 168
A station with a capacity of 30 kilowatts produces an average of 30,000 kW of energy per year. The most profitable month July is (4200 kW), nominal output in December is (900 kW). Draw up a contract taking into account the commission, say 500 kW per month + unspent energy, until the full cost of the station. After repayment of 10% per annum.
Mongolia is actually a great choice. the only thing that prevents this area from developing is the lack of funds.
A very urgent topic, such a solution is very good. The only interesting thing is that in the summer there is a good output of energy.
the project can also fix the number of kilowatts taken on dividends, not as a percentage, but as a clear figure. P.S. this is just an advice.
Activity: 140
A very urgent topic, such a solution is very good. The only interesting thing is that in the summer there is a good output of energy.
Activity: 238
there are already tones of similar projects.. many of them successfully entered the market and took their positions long ago. I think the project will not survive anyway
Do you have any proof that this is a scam?
maybe the thing that 99% of projects are either nonsense or fraud is a good proof???
Is it you, as I understand it, who is the organizer of one of these ICOs? Well, good luck with the further development of artificial intelligence - I hope it can at least partially fix the problem with a lack of natural intelligence.
there are already tones of similar projects.. many of them successfully entered the market and took their positions long ago. I think the project will not survive anyway
maybe the thing that 99% of projects are either nonsense or fraud is a good proof???
calm down. its just the start.
Activity: 238
25% bonus token for the initial investors!!! that’s pretty generous
seems like too much trouble…
this all sounds very interesting. however, I don’t understand why do we need a coal-backed token?
coal has a bigger capacity factor.
this token actually will have many good features. you can use it to pay with no fees; p2p transactions etc.
Pages:
Jump to: