Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 15. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
KeyTrader provides an interface in different languages​​?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
What are the features of KeyTrader?

I don't recall the complete features being listed officially, but there's a screenshot of it here in which you can see what it does somewhat:

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

Keycoin is definitely one of the most innovative and undervalued coin in market.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

I don't recall the complete features being listed officially, but there's a screenshot of it here in which you can see what it does somewhat:

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
active dev like keycoin will take the coin to heights.

Yes, community rely on developer so much, and it's good thing.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 437
you still work at key , but you are the dev (cryptowest) and you was also from crypt,you play hal .
you are in proms team and you know anough about the coins .
you already work at an another coin .
so you left key and wait a couple off months .
they all come back and key is so low that you comes with a new update and a small pump will come.
thats how it works .

I work on many projects, as part of many different teams, many more than these three. I'm a freelancer, and I make my living assisting projects, whether it be compiling wallets, setting up pools, doing blockchain explorer, assisting with coding, coin repair, website development, graphics, connecting people to each other, and lots of other tasks. People from other coins might hire my help sometimes, or I hire their help, or outsource things. I quit my job in web design after my involvement with the Coinye West project back in january, and I've worked as a cryptocurrency-related freelancer full time and prefer to assist existing projects. Someday I wish to complete my own personal dream project and do an ICO with my real name and identity, but until I've made enough money freelancing to be comfortable, thats on the back burner.

Most coin teams are 5 to 10 people, sometimes many more are involved as devs are contracted for one task and then leave. This shouldn't come as a surprise. Coin communities may fight each other and have rivalries but we're all part of the larger cryptocurrency community.

Best of luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 593
you still work at key , but you are the dev (cryptowest) and you was also from crypt,you play hal .
you are in proms team and you know anough about the coins .
you already work at an another coin .
so you left key and wait a couple off months .
they all come back and key is so low that you comes with a new update and a small pump will come.
thats how it works .

What are the reasons such jumps in the price?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8784778

Take from this what you want, but I am no longer supporting Keycoin.

First of all, KeyCoin's anonymous solution was not taken from Cryptcoin. I don't have any contact with the developer of that anonymous technology (I don't think anybody does). I am not associated with Halcyon either, and have neither seen their code nor spoken with the developer.

Like I have mentioned before, the next upgrade to our technology that the community will see will probably be KeyTrader. We have been debugging for cross-platform use and are very happy with the progress of our internal tests. We are not in a race to release technology, we would rather have useful and reliable products. Nevertheless, we are still working, regardless of price or rumors.

Thank you for your past support, and good luck with your future investments.
Activity: 882
active dev like keycoin will take the coin to heights.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io

First of all, KeyCoin's anonymous solution was not taken from Cryptcoin. I don't have any contact with the developer of that anonymous technology (I don't think anybody does). I am not associated with Halcyon either, and have neither seen their code nor spoken with the developer.

Like I have mentioned before, the next upgrade to our technology that the community will see will probably be KeyTrader. We have been debugging for cross-platform use and are very happy with the progress of our internal tests. We are not in a race to release technology, we would rather have useful and reliable products. Nevertheless, we are still working, regardless of price or rumors.

Keycoin, appreciate your work and your attitude; KEY has a great future Smiley

Activity: 732
September 1, 2014

In collaboration with Dan Metcalf (ATC_Secure), the core developer of XCurrency, we have created the only non-TAILS operating system environment (based on lubuntu 14.04) that supports full Tor routing. This means all network traffic - not just browser traffic - is routed through the Tor network, ensuring that none of your applications reveal your online identity.

People seem to forget so fast! Wow at the FUD!! The only 2 coins I own are Key and XC. But look at the bold text above. This is why I like Key over XC. The competition is fierce out there. But we have to learn to hold onto the basics so as not to lose our mind to Fudder's. Keycoin isn't just a duplicate coin, again see bold text above!! Plus the keytrader implemented into KeyOS is going to be amazing, dare I say 20% POS reward?

Heck I don't even know how to use KeyOS yet, or build an XC Xnode. But that is the real race to glory... as in creating a user friendly system so it can be adopted by all people - not just computer science techies, and also find ways to apply any and all features to the mobile tech industry.

None of this happens over night. Meanwhile, I'll be staking away and living my normal routine, waiting for that day - a year or so from now - where I can retire and just day trade off my keycoin stake using keytrader.

Please chill out people and step away from the computer from time to time!

KJ4izZmUqbCr8mMUjAY2mtMFhFvh7jrg4f

Activity: 462

We "so called devs" do have lives that require us to step away from computers sometimes. What foul play do you see here? The fact is that I have personally been working through bugs in KeyTrader with the dev who heads that portion of the project for at least a week. Before that, I personally worked on KeyOS for over a week, after the project had already been worked on by other team members for close to a month. I began working on OSX wallet issues in this thread with a community member, then followed up with him in PM to get additional relevant information. I took that information to other people to try to reproduce that issue, and came back to the community member with proposed solutions.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the project, but please bring more evidence to the table if you wish to claim that there's a scam going on.

EDIT: Perhaps it would interest community members to know that I have paid two separate people for their assistance this week, both in KEY! Regardless of market price, it has enough value that people will accept it for their work, and that means a lot to me.

+1

Thanks for your solid efforts...it did not go unnoticed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

KeyTrader is gonna be killer, IMO.  I admit I looked at that password protected binary earlier when it was posted, and it's legit.  The anonymity is legit too, but still.  KeyTrader!!!!  v2!

you want to say KeyTrader be killer  Keycoin?

Keycoin is killer.  KeyTrader v 2.0 will be killer.  I'm not sure what you're asking (I'm drunk) but yes my main (oh look I just mined more keycoin) point was that keytrader will really set keycoin apart from the rest.

+1. Keycoin is for both traders and investors.
The Future Of Work

KeyTrader is gonna be killer, IMO.  I admit I looked at that password protected binary earlier when it was posted, and it's legit.  The anonymity is legit too, but still.  KeyTrader!!!!  v2!

Keycoin is killer.  KeyTrader v 2.0 will be killer.  I'm not sure what you're asking (I'm drunk) but yes my main (oh look I just mined more keycoin) point was that keytrader will really set keycoin apart from the rest.
Activity: 382

Activity: 140

I knew there was some foul play involved here and the absence of any sort of activity from the 'devs' confirms it. These motherfuckers are all in it together. They create new coins, take tech used for coins that have already been pumped up and then miraculously deliver it in full working order for a brand new coin to pump n dump - leaving innocent folks who don't have inside knowledge out of pocket.

It's gonna take some serious convincing from the so called devs to prove otherwise.

We "so called devs" do have lives that require us to step away from computers sometimes. What foul play do you see here? The fact is that I have personally been working through bugs in KeyTrader with the dev who heads that portion of the project for at least a week. Before that, I personally worked on KeyOS for over a week, after the project had already been worked on by other team members for close to a month. I began working on OSX wallet issues in this thread with a community member, then followed up with him in PM to get additional relevant information. I took that information to other people to try to reproduce that issue, and came back to the community member with proposed solutions.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the project, but please bring more evidence to the table if you wish to claim that there's a scam going on.

EDIT: Perhaps it would interest community members to know that I have paid two separate people for their assistance this week, both in KEY! Regardless of market price, it has enough value that people will accept it for their work, and that means a lot to me.
The Future Of Work

Activity: 140

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I knew there was some foul play involved here and the absence of any sort of activity from the 'devs' confirms it. These motherfuckers are all in it together. They create new coins, take tech used for coins that have already been pumped up and then miraculously deliver it in full working order for a brand new coin to pump n dump - leaving innocent folks who don't have inside knowledge out of pocket.

It's gonna take some serious convincing from the so called devs to prove otherwise.
Activity: 391

Pages:
Jump to: