Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 13. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Is your computer on a wired connection?
Awesomeness!! Thanks so much. For my UEFI BIOS I have to press F2 then I press F8 to open boot menu. Then I click on the USB and it loads up. Got to say that the graphics are amazing! Yet I'm getting an error no matter if I load up KeyOS (Live) or KeyOS (with persistance).
The same error pops up:
"A fatal error occurred. KeyCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
Exception: St13runtime_error
CDB():can't open databasefile.error21
Keycoin is Runaway exception"

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my noobness to such a system. I have very little computer science savvy-ness.
Any help appreciated.

And again. WOW!!! What an amazing system!! Thanks so much Dev's. Can't wait to learn more about it!

Assuming that you haven't transferred any coins to the KeyOS wallet yet...

-Open up terminal
-Type this command then hit enter:   rm -r ~/.KeyCoin
-Then type "KeyCoin" (without the quotes) and hit enter.  That will run the wallet for as long as the terminal is open.  I assume the wallet has some sort of auto-start thing set up, so if you don't get the same error as before I would just reboot back into KeyOS again and it should execute normally.

Then for the staking thing, I have no idea.  I'm yet to wrap my mind around PoS.

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad  

I just tried out KeyOS myself and got the same error.  
So yeah to open terminal you click on the KeyCoin logo in the bottom left corner, then go to Accessories and click on LXTerminal
Then do:  mv .KeyCoin/KeyCoin.conf Desktop    (don't forget that dot in front of KeyCoin)
Then:    rm -r .KeyCoin
Then:   mkdir .KeyCoin && mv Desktop/KeyCoin.conf .KeyCoin
then close terminal, and double-click KeyCoin-qt on the desktop

That's a lot of code. I hope the Dev's get that fixed in RC2. This needs to be a plug-n-play feature system!

Thanks so much for all the help, yetiripper.
Got the wallet loaded, yet...

My next issue is that my internet won't seem to sync with the OS system? So my wallet-qt won't sync with blockchain. I've tried opening Firefox and Tor browser. No connection.
My internet connection on KEYOS bottom right screen indicator says that everything is good. What am I doing wrong? I've even tried switching from hardwired ethernet to wireless. No luck.

The Future Of Work
Awesomeness!! Thanks so much. For my UEFI BIOS I have to press F2 then I press F8 to open boot menu. Then I click on the USB and it loads up. Got to say that the graphics are amazing! Yet I'm getting an error no matter if I load up KeyOS (Live) or KeyOS (with persistance).
The same error pops up:

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my noobness to such a system. I have very little computer science savvy-ness.
Any help appreciated.

And again. WOW!!! What an amazing system!! Thanks so much Dev's. Can't wait to learn more about it!

-Open up terminal
-Then type "KeyCoin" (without the quotes) and hit enter.  That will run the wallet for as long as the terminal is open.  I assume the wallet has some sort of auto-start thing set up, so if you don't get the same error as before I would just reboot back into KeyOS again and it should execute normally.

Then for the staking thing, I have no idea.  I'm yet to wrap my mind around PoS.

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad  

I just tried out KeyOS myself and got the same error.  
So yeah to open terminal you click on the KeyCoin logo in the bottom left corner, then go to Accessories and click on LXTerminal
Then do:  mv .KeyCoin/KeyCoin.conf Desktop    (don't forget that dot in front of KeyCoin)
Then:    rm -r .KeyCoin
Then:   mkdir .KeyCoin && mv Desktop/KeyCoin.conf .KeyCoin
then close terminal, and double-click KeyCoin-qt on the desktop
The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad 

The Future Of Work
The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Wow at the staking chart

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/#!extraction  

14.3% of the entire coin is staking. 

edit: link didn't direct right - click on the extractions tab to see stake chart
Another question to the dev's aside from KEYOS. In regards to POS. I've crunched the numbers on my daily minted coins. It's not even close to 20% interest. I'm not trying to FUD, I'm just curious.

If I tally up my total coins, calculate 20% off that, then divide that by 365 days - I'm probably about 75% short on the total amount of coins I should be minting on a daily basis and that's not including compounded minted coin interest.

Is the Coin-age system the factor?
Do I mint more coins as I reach the max 120 day Coin-age level?

So I used Rufus 1.4.10 to burn the KEYOS file onto a USB.

http://rufus.akeo.ie/
http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/KEYOS_PROJECT/

Now how do I get the USB KeyOS to load up into my computer - Windows 7 64bit OS?

Reboot your computer with the drive plugged in, then at the first screen (which probably shows your computer's brand) look for an option that says "boot options".  It's most likely the F12 key.  Actually you can probably just reboot then mash the F12 key a bunch until that BIOS screen pops up.  Select the usb drive then hit enter.

When you're done, just reboot and you'll be back in Windows.

The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

The Future Of Work

Now how do I get the USB KeyOS to load up into my computer - Windows 7 64bit OS?

Reboot your computer with the drive plugged in, then at the first screen (which probably shows your computer's brand) look for an option that says "boot options".  It's most likely the F12 key.  Actually you can probably just reboot then mash the F12 key a bunch until that BIOS screen pops up.  Select the usb drive then hit enter.

When you're done, just reboot and you'll be back in Windows.
1) What about keymarket?  Wink
2) I heard that the Apple is going to choose the currency for the Apple Store...

I was confused about that. I thought I overheard that Apple is going to create their own payment system or something similar to a cryptocoin system? Yet how would it be decentralized?
The first thing that came to mind was why some dev's made Applecoin, I'm guessing in hopes that Apple would take it over?

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
1) What about keymarket?  Wink
2) I heard that the Apple is going to choose the currency for the Apple Store...
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
What price are you guys holding key for in the medium and long term?

Moon.

My goal right now is to gain as much spare BTC off of some potential rises from other coins with current feature releases. Then use it to buy up as much Key as possible on top of my current bag.
I like seeing this current price stabilizing above 20k.
Hopefully, the dev's are anted up on their promise to implement multiple feature releases at a steady pace. Once Keytrader is finalized, they should also give an update on the potential release of finalized "basic version" of KeyOS to help keep the keytrader investors around and hold price against the day traders. Then keep em coming with new features for both KeyOS and KeyTrader.

With new features that HAVE BEEN PROVEN EXIST, total coins available, and 20% POS, it's really not that hard to realize where this coin is going. 1 mil sat is very doable. Got fingers crossed Smiley

agree, now just a great price to buy Wink

Moon.

My goal right now is to gain as much spare BTC off of some potential rises from other coins with current feature releases. Then use it to buy up as much Key as possible on top of my current bag.
I like seeing this current price stabilizing above 20k.
Hopefully, the dev's are anted up on their promise to implement multiple feature releases at a steady pace. Once Keytrader is finalized, they should also give an update on the potential release of finalized "basic version" of KeyOS to help keep the keytrader investors around and hold price against the day traders. Then keep em coming with new features for both KeyOS and KeyTrader.

With new features that HAVE BEEN PROVEN EXIST, total coins available, and 20% POS, it's really not that hard to realize where this coin is going. 1 mil sat is very doable. Got fingers crossed Smiley

The Future Of Work
I just realized there's a KeyCoin subreddit!:
http://www.reddit.com/r/KeyCoin/

Nobody has posted there for the past month, and there are <10 subscribers.  Can you guys help me bring some discussion over there?  Lots of people (understandably) don't come over here to BCT for their information, so I think it can be a great avenue to get some more exposure.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I think BTC is about to flow into alts by the truckload.

I was thinking the same here...Interesting times are coming
The Future Of Work
I think BTC is about to flow into alts by the truckload.
The Future Of Work

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Just kidding, I don't really trade anymore so...  3.2k, 4.5k, 5.9k, infinity
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: