Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 25. (Read 100859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
@DEV, can you post the important things in OP, I missed this coin due to your amateur  behavior.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Few hours ago made a jump to .00079999  Shocked

Time
09/01/2014 11:27:31 PM
24hr high
0.00079999 BTC
24hr low
0.00022008 BTC
BTC Vol
157.70024181 BTC
KEY Vol
300471.46395051 KEY

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KEY

This coin will be a dollar/coin soon. It's about time we got an update from dev team. Now, we need a PR Marketting Team. Any news about that? ~darylluke.
Activity: 196
Can we please bring back the key man meme from the matrix!? lol I miss those in the thread!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 1, 2014

KEY Operating System RC1 - Download at http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/KEYOS_PROJECT/

Hey guys, it comes with great excitement and a sense of accomplishment that we release the platform on which we will host many of our future services.

In collaboration with Dan Metcalf (ATC_Secure), the core developer of XCurrency, we have created the only non-TAILS operating system environment (based on lubuntu 14.04) that supports full Tor routing. This means all network traffic - not just browser traffic - is routed through the Tor network, ensuring that none of your applications reveal your online identity.

Things to come in the short-term for KeyOS:
- Continued Security and Hardening by Dan Metcalf
- Cold Storage integration
- Keytrader V 2.0 with trading support for all alts and market mover tools
- Decentralized & Anonymous social networking
- In-OS trading GUI with charts and analytical tools
- In-wallet exchange platform
- Trading guide on the management of personal trading psychology, entry and exit calculations (support and resistance), and other trading essentials written by Pr0m3theus
+ More

Notes on KeyOS:
Please note this is KeyOS RC1, as in Release Candidate. It is a testing release and there is no persistent storage of your wallet.dat file yet.

***If you send funds to the KeyOS wallet be sure to BACK UP all wallets or transfer funds out of your wallet before powering off KeyOS!!!***

Please feel free to message us with security concerns or questions, your feedback is encouraged! We are making continuous improvements to the distribution and we will be sure to take care of any loose ends in RC2.

Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
Activity: 140
September 1, 2014

KEY Operating System RC1 - Download at http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/KEYOS_PROJECT/

Hey guys, it comes with great excitement and a sense of accomplishment that we release the platform on which we will host many of our future services.

In collaboration with Dan Metcalf (ATC_Secure), the core developer of XCurrency, we have created the only non-TAILS operating system environment (based on lubuntu 14.04) that supports full Tor routing. This means all network traffic - not just browser traffic - is routed through the Tor network, ensuring that none of your applications reveal your online identity.

Things to come in the short-term for KeyOS:
- Continued Security and Hardening by Dan Metcalf
- Cold Storage integration
- Keytrader V 2.0 with trading support for all alts and market mover tools
- Decentralized & Anonymous social networking
- In-OS trading GUI with charts and analytical tools
- In-wallet exchange platform
- Trading guide on the management of personal trading psychology, entry and exit calculations (support and resistance), and other trading essentials written by Pr0m3theus
+ More

Notes on KeyOS:
Please note this is KeyOS RC1, as in Release Candidate. It is a testing release and there is no persistent storage of your wallet.dat file yet.

***If you send funds to the KeyOS wallet be sure to BACK UP all wallets or transfer funds out of your wallet before powering off KeyOS!!!***

Please feel free to message us with security concerns or questions, your feedback is encouraged! We are making continuous improvements to the distribution and we will be sure to take care of any loose ends in RC2.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No worries RichardT, I am speaking with someone from the project now. - Thanks
Activity: 391
No official statement yet. My guess is there will be one either soon or sometime tomorrow, since tomorrow was actually the planned release date.

Ok, does an unofficial statement exist? I'm not currently an investor, but should I consider becoming one, this release is DOA imo and would need quite a lot of work before I would buy.

Nothing that I think would provide the info you seek. Which is why I've been urging devs to release a statement and give us more in depth info about the release.  Guess we will just have to be patient.

Edit: or I guess you can always direct your concerns to Dan Metcalf of XC since he's the guy in charge of the security
No official statement yet. My guess is there will be one either soon or sometime tomorrow, since tomorrow was actually the planned release date.

Ok, does an unofficial statement exist? I'm not currently an investor, but should I consider becoming one, this release is DOA imo and would need quite a lot of work before I would buy.
Can someone direct me to any official KeyOS statements about the purpose and extent of security measures the OS is supposed to provide/achieve?

Just doing a quick security audit and I see several things which need to be addressed before I would even think about using KeyOS outside of testing purposes.

TIA

Also from what I understand, the OS that was uploaded onto the XC server is still not the official release
Again, I don't think the true pump has happened yet.  Those who are aware know that people are willing to buy at much higher prices. Just one month ago, there were people willing to buy at over 200k and that was without KeyOS and KeyTrader.
Can someone direct me to any official KeyOS statements about the purpose and extent of security measures the OS is supposed to provide/achieve?

Just doing a quick security audit and I see several things which need to be addressed before I would even think about using KeyOS outside of testing purposes.

TIA
Activity: 177
I think KeyTrader2 is coming
Fuck why i did not buy yesterday
It does not matter it's still cheap, please someone dump a little bit i have a buy order !
Activity: 260
OMG
Key OS is so good best innovation, XC dev in the team
Key the game changer
I need to buy more before back to 250k and a BC+DRK pump!!!
To the MOOOnnn!!!
Activity: 322
anyone selling now is just stupid

I got in heavily at 13k, why would I not sell a few with 500% profit?

lol you definitely should....it also helps Key to be spread into more hands
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

I got in heavily at 13k, why would I not sell a few with 500% profit?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Great team
Dan Metcalf and OS imminent damn panic buyyyy
Only 914k coins it's cheap!
Activity: 378
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I almost feel bad about making so much money off the dumb panic selling of others....almost Tongue

I don't.  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I almost feel bad about making so much money off the dumb panic selling of others....almost Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: