Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 21. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
so thats what it feels like to buy on top of a pump!  Cheesy

need a good burn every once and a while.

If you see the total history of the coins price chart. I'd say this is just the beginning. So no worries.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
so thats what it feels like to buy on top of a pump!  Cheesy

need a good burn every once and a while.
Activity: 378
Keep dumping i gladly pick them up Cheesy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why ppl dumping so much ?>?lol
MUCH shakeout before full mode PUMP
or may be wrong.

Oh its definitley orchestrated - Market don't just fall like this - they need a bloody good shove! The lower it goes the more buyers that got in under 20,000 we shake out. We don't need those guys becoming whales in a weeks time. Let em run off and buy the latest shitcoin. My staggered buy orders will clean up all their coins all day long. 5 BTC In KEY thus far - I ain't going anywhere ;-)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Why ppl dumping so much ?>?lol
MUCH shakeout before full mode PUMP
or may be wrong.
Too many motherfuckers bought in before the big pump. Just gonna have to suck it up and let them dump their loads. Nothing else for it. It will crack 100K within a week - but these guys need to exit the market.
Activity: 322
I guess people have forgotten the post on Aug.22 that Keytrader v2 is almost finished....
Just buy and hold. I don't understand why that is so difficult for you people. Buy a coin - pop it in cold storage - set a price alarm to go off when it passes X or Y - Stop sweating the daily ups and downs.
Activity: 168
up to 47k. will there be a third wave?  Wink
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
No sorry the coin is doomed I fear

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

I'm out - up to your individual choices.

Could our coin possibly be a top-5 total market value coin in 12 months?
(This would suggest perhaps $100/coin!!) Thoughts? thnx.

Cry Cry

Your loss pal! This ain't your run of the mill shitcoin and with less than a million out there its gonna go well past $2 a coin within the next month or two. Hell, Cloakcoin hit over $1 per coin with 450% more coins than this one and that was all on the PROMISE of anon - didn't even deliver before the insider trading tore it apart. Do the math on KEY, you will make a very tidy profit indeed ;-)

Yeah don't know why some are so impatient.  KeyOS has only been out for a little over a day and as already stated, this OS is just the first release candidate. Still lots of things that will get ironed out and some of the main features have not even been added yet. KeyTrader 2.0 is on the horizon.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the OS, I think we can all agree that this dev team can definitely deliver. That alone is worth a lot.

Agreed. The patches and updates are the easy part!!
I heard Bill Gates applied for a job but the dev's turned him down! Grin
Activity: 168
stable coin, active dev and team. what else do you need? Who wants, can buy cheap and wait for another whales pumps.

it'll be sooner than you think Wink. whales games
Activity: 391

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry

Your loss pal! This ain't your run of the mill shitcoin and with less than a million out there its gonna go well past $2 a coin within the next month or two. Hell, Cloakcoin hit over $1 per coin with 450% more coins than this one and that was all on the PROMISE of anon - didn't even deliver before the insider trading tore it apart. Do the math on KEY, you will make a very tidy profit indeed ;-)

Yeah don't know why some are so impatient.  KeyOS has only been out for a little over a day and as already stated, this OS is just the first release candidate. Still lots of things that will get ironed out and some of the main features have not even been added yet. KeyTrader 2.0 is on the horizon.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the OS, I think we can all agree that this dev team can definitely deliver. That alone is worth a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Good luck my friend - I seriously wish the best for KEY - we need some hero coins.

It has speed - it lacks ease of use.  The KeyOS does not help - it hinders.  But its a noteworty tech development however.

Anonymity is not the holy grail unfortunately. It will be a hindrance to wider adoption.  

I check back in a month and see how KEY is going.

Over and out - usukan  

Cry Cry

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry

Activity: 157

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

brand new
Activity: 0
The ultimate goal is to get more people to adopt the currency and use it to purchase goods and services right? Or is this coin designed for trading use only? Also many have no reason to trade anonymously? I'm curious to where the dev wants this coin to go?

The way I see it, until Bitcoin reaches mass adoption, no other coin can hope to reach that level.  It's been over 5 years and Bitcoin is still not quite there yet, let alone a very new coin such as Keycoin.  Any altcoin that claims to be able to reach mass adoption before Bitcoin does is just dreaming, imo.

My point is that for the time being, I think Keycoin is targeting the right audience.  Crypto trading has become very popular and will continue to grow in popularity simply because it is very easy to start for those who are somewhat tech savvy and the prospect of making lots of money very quickly makes it something that is highly desirable.  Compare it to the stock market, which is a lot harder to begin and you have to wait a lot longer for profits.  It's just the psychology of the world these days; we all want everything to be quick.

And as far as anonymous trading goes, I see this as more of a future precaution.  Right now crypto trading is completely unregulated.  Imagine if at some point, governments decide to intervene and put in regulations.  We all would want a safe place to trade without having to deal with all that.  Also, there are many people out there who just simply don't want their identity known and their actions traceable.

And let's not forget, they haven't released KeyTrader 2.0 yet.  I think this is also planned for this week.

Name any special tech or security feature that bitcoin has there is none bitcoin has nothing special about it which is whats holding it back now KeyCoin on the other hand has game changing tech / security involved with it that addresses many major things that scare people from crypto like security and anonimity along with completely revolutionary stuff like a full Key OS and much more is planned and in the works this could easily make the coin in the near future very valuable it is first coin to truly address issues from several standpoints and directions.

Name any other coins which have done anything special and addressed things from both a security and anonimity standpoint to my knowledge none have they either pick one or the other or are simply copy pastes of other coins tech well with Key Coin that is not the case it was addressed from ground up with revolutionary new tech / code to address security and anon stuff.

Thank you all for addressing my skepticism. I understand many of your points. I wanted to generate conversation among the community in order to gauge the dedication and enthusiasm that its investors have toward it. From an outsiders perspective, it seems like there needs to be a video explaining the purpose of the project. This would be a great way for people like me to fully understand the underlying fundamentals of the coin right away.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: