Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 20. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
the price is down it's a good time to buy more keys Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hello guy...sorry if i ask too much Cheesy

but...i cant find it ...

so do we have maximum coins number .. or we use some calculating ..like every year +20%...

im good at math ... but cant figure that out..

just want to know how much coins could next year mint with pos

tyvm in advance

big love

Rudar
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
So how exactly do I open up the KEYOS file I download from this thread? I currently have windows OS7 64bit
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
so what exactly does this coin do? in two sentences please

20% annual POS percent
USB Operating System
In wallet crypto trading platform

Triff ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

It's a standard POS/POW hybrid coin that has all the same features as any of the top cryptos out right now, with a dev team that delivers features more consistently than any of them.  They're also developing a full trading platform around it.

They wrote an operating system for this coin...which sets up the foundation for many possible amazing things
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work

It's a standard POS/POW hybrid coin that has all the same features as any of the top cryptos out right now, with a dev team that delivers features more consistently than any of them.  They're also developing a full trading platform around it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
It's password protected Sad
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Keytrader 2 almost done

Seriously, I'm Impressed

But not surprized, they have always come through on their promises.

OMG dev updated keytrader v2 like 2 minutes ago!!! looks like ready to be released this week!!!
https://mega.co.nz/#F!C8owRQba!O5cogqYTbOzP0xPnkYBETA

can this be confirmed or is it a malicious link?

I copy pasted the one "always up-to-date link" on the OP. You can check it out...

Probably still in test or something...but the devs are working REALLY hard...Key OS was released 2 days ago and they aren't even taking a break after such a feat done....
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
OMG dev updated keytrader v2 like 2 minutes ago!!! looks like ready to be released this week!!!

can this be confirmed or is it a malicious link?
Activity: 391
IMHO nobody really cared about using KeyOS, investors we're excited with what it could do to the price, thats all. So as soon as it rose they exited with x2 or x3 profit. Hopefully it does better since alot of coins have switched hands. 40k isnt bad if you got in at 20k a few days ago

As of now, KeyOS is just a platform, so I agree that it by itself does not really offer any use for most people.  I think the true test of functionality will be the apps and tools that the devs (or the community) are going to integrate into the OS.  Imagine if the Windows OS didn't have all the apps/programs for it (Office, etc.).  So we will have to wait and see.

Dev, any plans to join the jl777's supernet...seems to me KEY might be a nice candidate to occupy a niche within the core of the supernet.

I've also been following BTCD and was wondering this as well.  It all does seem very intriguing.
Activity: 416
Dev, any plans to join the jl777's supernet...seems to me KEY might be a nice candidate to occupy a niche within the core of the supernet.
Activity: 112
The trend reversal is there. Remember it went up 500% in 2 days from around 15,000 to 79,000. Don't be a moron and sell now when at any point the whales can pump it over 100% and allow the panic buyers to take it from there.

You WILL lose potential profit selling now - I promise you that. I know what you are thinking - "Ooh! I could sell now and buy Stealthcoin or VIA and quickly make money then just buy back my KEY!" - No. You are selling a coin after a 50% retrace from the high for coins that have gone up over 150% and still haven't had their big dump yet.

You will get burned - and you know it.

Like it or lump the only sensible thing to do is to hold, its the only decision that won't cost you money and won't realize a loss.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Some of you on here are right on target. We have some dumping at 30 range because they picked up cheap. You see what the whales can do when they pushed it to 80,000 and sold some of the way down, now they are picking em up at 30, so what to do you think they are going to do next.

Plus, they have the improvements of the coin making it even easier for them. So we will see 100 easy.

It's taking longer than I thought, but the rise is coming soon. We all know how this works.

EDIT: ha ha I didn't even look at Bittrex first. It's already starting lol. Last chance to double you money, still under 50 for as of now
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
IMHO nobody really cared about using KeyOS, investors we're excited with what it could do to the price, thats all. So as soon as it rose they exited with x2 or x3 profit. Hopefully it does better since alot of coins have switched hands. 40k isnt bad if you got in at 20k a few days ago
Activity: 112
Good to see a relatively small number of coins traded in the 30,000s. More chance of going on to reach new ATHs. I am still expecting 100K by weeks end - with Keytrader2's imminent arrival I see no other way.
Activity: 378
the way back has begin
so thats what it feels like to buy on top of a pump!  Cheesy

need a good burn every once and a while.

If you see the total history of the coins price chart. I'd say this is just the beginning. So no worries.

honestly I see a potential 100k-200k coming within 72 hours when whales finished accumulating and weak hands dumping. 300+k if devs release Keytrader v2
Pages:
Jump to: