Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 28. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
$ 0.223445 (211.61 %)
0.00046440 BTC (213.17 %)

Market Cap   Volume (24h)   Available Supply
$ 204,322         $ 16,204            914,418 KEY
425 BTC           34 BTC

my dream is that coin get 100$ or 500$ Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why do i get the feeling i've seen all this before?
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
As this operating system has been promised since the very first day which was uhm a very long time ago, call me sceptical but I'll think I'll wait and see.

I sincerely hope that they do release it. If they do then good things will follow!

I thought they already released an Alpha version on their forums ?

They did.  It was an unofficial release that seems like very little people know about.

I'm also betting on them releasing it tomorrow.  They were exactly on time with their anon release, so I see a high chance that this will come on time. If not then maybe a 1-2 day delay at the most.
MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
As this operating system has been promised since the very first day which was uhm a very long time ago, call me sceptical but I'll think I'll wait and see.

I sincerely hope that they do release it. If they do then good things will follow!

Yeah, it was SOOOO long ago.  Like an ENTIRE 6 WEEKS or something. 

Roll Eyes

Kidding, man.  I'm glad you've had patience for "so long". 

Taking side bets that KeyOS definitely gets released.  Any takers? 

Actually, I placed my bets when I bought KEY, except this is no gamble, IMO.
Activity: 20

I thought they already released an Alpha version on their forums ?
Activity: 252

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
 Cheesy

good,  i buy 10btc, under 15k, Great college life Grin
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
It's looking like a Tuesday release guys, right at the start of the trading week!

Thanks pr0m!! Just bought up another 1000 dirt cheap Keys. I'm getting them polished up as we speak in Stake mode  Cool
Activity: 196
It's looking like a Tuesday release guys, right at the start of the trading week!
MVI
Activity: 46
Finally, something we struggled with for a long time with KEY OS is complete, we have a full firewall now with ALL, not just browser traffic, but ALL traffic routed through Tor on KEY OS. The keytrader v2.0 which is a fully rewritten version on brand new code with many more features is nearing completion as well. Get ready guys. KEY is about to accomplish another milestone in it's development.

Glad to see you guys running the race and clearing those hurdles. 

Dedication is KEY, people.  I've never invested so heavily in any single altcoin until KEY.  Looking forward to the near future!  Smiley
Finally, something we struggled with for a long time with KEY OS is complete, we have a full firewall now with ALL, not just browser traffic, but ALL traffic routed through Tor on KEY OS. The keytrader v2.0 which is a fully rewritten version on brand new code with many more features is nearing completion as well. Get ready guys. KEY is about to accomplish another milestone in it's development.

That's good to hear.  Any ETA?

Thanks for the update pr0m!!

I can't wait to see both of these new features live!
Activity: 181

awesome Grin
Activity: 196
Please, Keycoin, give us an update. We are on page 5 on Bittrex!!!

Worry not.

Quality attracts, low volume climbs fast.

Keycoin is a superior name and it seems now is a good time to invest.

Regardless, they are overdue for an update or at least dropping in to say something to the community.  They went from updating every day, to every 2-3 days, and now it's been over a week since they said something.  That makes investors such as myself feel a bit uneasy.

Edit:

Just found this recent tweet from Pr0m: https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/505820811090214912

Does not really give any idea of release date, but I guess we can make of it what we want.

Yes that is very good news!! Thanks for the catch!

Worry not.

Regardless, they are overdue for an update or at least dropping in to say something to the community.  They went from updating every day, to every 2-3 days, and now it's been over a week since they said something.  That makes investors such as myself feel a bit uneasy.

Edit:

Just found this recent tweet from Pr0m: https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/505820811090214912

Does not really give any idea of release date, but I guess we can make of it what we want.
Activity: 258
Pls sell your KEY's .....waitin you @ 500 ....just sell them  ALL !!!!     1 mil Coins .....Welcome Smiley

Worry not.

I know... I know. I guess I got to learn to respect their privacy they so seem to cherish.
As the coin source article quotes them stating "We have several technologies currently in the development phase that will bring meaning and understanding to both the name “KEY” and “Security is KEY.” To separate ourselves from current hype based white paper style coin releases, we will not be announcing all of these features at launch. Instead we will be releasing them and implementing the technologies in a controlled fashion over time to ensure continuous healthy movement in the coin…"

I'm glad to hear they gave a 7 out of 7 star rating.
I'll keep staking away, and wait till they throw a bomb of an update out and watch the Buyers file in line wishing they'd bought at rock bottom. Glad to see the coin's price stable.
Pages:
Jump to: