Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 32. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
WHY is KEY getting hammered in the markets?

Did I miss a calamity of some kind? What gives?  Huh

WTF is goin on with KEY price??
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
2) A moderated thread? If you are not able to answer critics honestly then use a self moderated thread. Are you not able to answer critics honestly?

You guys didn't saw all shit or what...
many 50%+ coins close threads and starts moderated:
-FUDs if you are smart you will see fud and scam
threads with moderation where all loves coin = scam! Cheesy 99%
and they delate all critism
-for posting adress moderator can delete thread too
(so moderated option is in favour of devs here)

For me that whole shitstorm was even fun to watch but if you are HARD WORKING devs
and asshols who do NONTHIG come to forum and accuse you for eg. scams manipulation ext.
you are so tired of work and developing in free time and moderate. I don't like moderated treds but many coins were forced to do it to many asshols and other coins bag-holders here (i have 30+ bags Tongue ).  bittalk tros makes that forum realy hard to read...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
WHY is KEY getting hammered in the markets?

Did I miss a calamity of some kind? What gives?  Huh
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Devil, if I recall, you voted for the moderated thread.  Lol.

If it doesn't make a difference anymore then stop wasting your time and energy with keycoin and stop posting on this thread already.

I did, but I sure wouldn't have called it a "community vote". Cheesy

Don't worry about my time. I can spare a few minutes to slag you guys off. If a small amount of keycoin money gets pulled and goes into coins I like then it will be worth it!  Wink

Alright. I guess who am I to stop you from making a fool out of yourself.

Not sure what your criteria would be to qualify for a community vote, but it was getting so bad in the old thread, enough supporters at that time voiced their opinion, and devs acted quickly on it.  But of course you will continue to find anything to turn it into a negative.  Let's say if devs waited a week or so to make a new thread, you'd probably saying something like "how come devs are refusing to listen to the community".

So basically you're just trying to annoy everyone.  If that's how you want to be known, then can't stop you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
From what I've read so far on both forums this looks like an excellent coin. I'll give two pieces of criticism though.

1) The nonsense about "1 person for graphics, 1 person for website, 1 person for twitter" makes it sound like the dev is  kid trying to bluff their way into success. Some people might be polite but I doubt the "team" is more than one person. One dev is fine but bullshitting like that is a put off.

2) A moderated thread? If you are not able to answer critics honestly then use a self moderated thread. Are you not able to answer critics honestly?

As I said, this coin has huge potential, it is innovative and feature rich and the dev seems to be quick and ambitious. For me, deciding whether, and how much, to put into this coin the two issues above should be addressed squarely with no whiny bs about "too much fud" or whatever.

+2

1) The "1 person for twitter" thing was funny considering they didn't say anything on twitter for like 6 days from the 12th to the 18th, despite still claiming to update investors "AT LEAST TWICE A DAY" on the main website.

2) And the "community vote" for a moderated thread was a funny joke too, check it out yourself in the old thread. a couple of replies of "+1" from a few very new accounts/bag holders and they call it a "community vote" , what a joke, not even a rigged poll or anything like that. Here is a question: what overall % of keycoin investers voted for a moderated thread, was it 2% or 3%, I didn't even see 10 votes overall, and a few of those "+1"s were from me?

And yeah. delete this like the rest. don't think it makes much difference either way anymore..

You keep going on about the same things over and over. If it doesn't make much difference anymore, please take your negativity elsewhere.
Devil, if I recall, you voted for the moderated thread.  Lol.

If it doesn't make a difference anymore then stop wasting your time and energy with keycoin and stop posting on this thread already.
Activity: 258
This is not a time to ann anything ! ....Look what happens to DRK ...rc4 , and price is ....? Just buy some more ! All ppl on holydays BTC down.....NO Dev will post smth now !And he must not post Anything  2 weeks from now , if he cares about the coin ! 
Any chance KeyTrader V2 will also be available for Linux?

Yes that is the plan, though releases for different operating systems may be staggered slightly.
From what I've read so far on both forums this looks like an excellent coin. I'll give two pieces of criticism though.

1) The nonsense about "1 person for graphics, 1 person for website, 1 person for twitter" makes it sound like the dev is  kid trying to bluff their way into success. Some people might be polite but I doubt the "team" is more than one person. One dev is fine but bullshitting like that is a put off.

As I said, this coin has huge potential, it is innovative and feature rich and the dev seems to be quick and ambitious. For me, deciding whether, and how much, to put into this coin the two issues above should be addressed squarely with no whiny bs about "too much fud" or whatever.

1) Those numbers are correct, but as time goes on there tends to be some overlap. Earlier in the project the team was even larger, and as initial tasks were completed the numbers were reduced. Having people work independently on certain jobs helps lighten the burden for everyone, and reduces the chance of one person's issues becoming a bottleneck for the entire project.

2) As another poster stated, our previous thread was becoming overly cluttered with nonsense and blatant attempts to spread FUD. The posts were showing up so often that it became counterproductive to spend time trying to respond, while assuring investors that the claims were false. Lots of thought went into the creation of a moderated thread as we considered the potential pros and cons, but community members had grown tired of the FUD as well and encouraged us to make this thread for a fresh start.

Thanks for your interest in KeyCoin and I hope that addresses your concerns.

1) The nonsense about "1 person for graphics, 1 person for website, 1 person for twitter" makes it sound like the dev is  kid trying to bluff their way into success. Some people might be polite but I doubt the "team" is more than one person. One dev is fine but bullshitting like that is a put off.

Not trying to speak on behalf of the devs, but if you look at the old thread (or even this new thread), both the devs and community members did try to answer the serious questions and address legitimate concerns.  Posts like "this is scam!" or "get out now before the devs dump on you!" were not answered for obvious reasons.  The FUD/trolling really just got to the point where it was overwhelming and cluttered up the entire thread, making it very hard to find useful information.  Also, don't know if you noticed but it wasn't solely the devs that decided to have a moderated thread, it was actually a community vote.  They specifically asked the community if we all wanted a moderated thread and we all said yes.  Hope that somewhat answers your 2nd concern

As for your first concern, I can't speak too much about that as I'm not a part of the dev team, but if you read Dan Metcalf's (XC Developer) review of Keycoin, he did mention that he saw 20+ members on the team (or at least people temporarily working on Keycoin) when they invited him into a private IRC.  So I guess take that for what it's worth.  

I think the reality is that there were a lot of people at the start who had small contributions to the project and the numbers have decreased since.  I don't doubt that there are at least a few dedicated members on the team who are still contributing up to this point.

Even with all the FUD/trolling attacks and the price continually decreasing over the past month, the devs are still updating (although not daily, but still more often than many coins out there) and releasing features.  I seriously don't know what more do people want.  
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Any chance KeyTrader V2 will also be available for Linux?
Activity: 273
Keep deleting the truth.....

yeap... facts are facts! The charts are there. They dont lie.

Almost all new coins lately do that, genius. People take their profits, jump out, move to the next thing. Your endless FUD only speeds up the process, you and your teams of attackers work so hard to discourage developers and actively cause prices to fall and projects to be abandoned so then you can scream SCAM, log on to your other account, and shill your own coin. Which coin do you work for, that is the real question.

Well, we are still here, working hard, trying to avoid people like you.

UPDATE

The fact is, KEY has strong anonymous functions that nobody has been able to break, just scam programs and lonely people trying so hard to hate on success. We have delivered and will continue to deliver. The chart dropping happened on both those coins because of FUD attackers like yourselves. Don't you have anything better to do?

The FUDers are the ones scamming you, causing prices to drop, causing people to panic sell. Believe their bullshit if you want, but KEY has repeatedly delivered.

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

Very good job devs!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What is the Key balance requirement for using keytrader? is it still around 100 Key? Might be best to raise it if so considering how cheap it is at the moment
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Almost all new coins lately do that, genius. People take their profits, jump out, move to the next thing. Your endless FUD only speeds up the process, you and your teams of attackers work so hard to discourage developers and actively cause prices to fall and projects to be abandoned. Which coin do you work for, that is the real question.

UPDATE

The fact is, KEY has strong anonymous functions that nobody has been able to break, just scam programs and lonely people trying so hard to hate on success. We have delivered and will continue to deliver. The chart dropping happened on both those coins because of FUD attackers like yourselves. Don't you have anything better to do?

The FUDers are the ones scamming you, causing prices to drop, causing people to panic sell. Believe their bullshit if you want, but KEY has repeatedly delivered.

KeyTrader version 2, a completely new program, is nearly completed and in beta testing. Here is a screenshot:

The developer working on KeyOS has had some hurdles to overcome and we now have two people working on the project, independently of each other, and sharing information. A linux expert was also hired to assist the process.

The investors are free to do whatever the hell they want. The fact is, KEY is alive and the development team is strong.

I apologize and take my words back. You proved it. You do not leave the project and continue to work on and therefore deserve my respect. From this moment I will support this project and your work. I wish you good luck and success. Now i see that you are one of the best teams in Cryptoworld.

With regards. Cornett
Fantastic job devs..!!!!
Cmoon ...i miss so much V.1 - get used to trade with it !  Can't wait to see the new one  !  Keep going , and ignore the FUD !
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Quote from: keycoin

Almost all new coins lately do that, genius. People take their profits, jump out, move to the next thing. Your endless FUD only speeds up the process, you and your teams of attackers work so hard to discourage developers and actively cause prices to fall and projects to be abandoned. Which coin do you work for, that is the real question.

UPDATE

Looks good, looking forward to release even more now Cheesy
Activity: 181

Almost all new coins lately do that, genius. People take their profits, jump out, move to the next thing. Your endless FUD only speeds up the process, you and your teams of attackers work so hard to discourage developers and actively cause prices to fall and projects to be abandoned so then you can scream SCAM, log on to your other account, and shill your own coin. Which coin do you work for, that is the real question.

UPDATE

Hello everyone, quick update for you.

Please rest assured that the team is still hard at work! KeyTrader v2 is undergoing internal beta testing as we speak, and KeyOS is getting some further tweaks to ensure a balance of security and usability before release.

We look forward to sharing these tools very soon. Thanks to the community for your patience, and as always, we are listening to your input!

Any proof need. Video or screenshots. Looks like you say this words to keep price higher for selling holds
Keep price higher ?  Shocked  You know that there are only 1 mil KEY coins ? And you think this price is high? ROFL
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypto Collector

Pages:
Jump to: