Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 30. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
So, this poll has been up for 2 weeks, and has only got 3 votes so far, what does that tell us?  Roll Eyes

It tells me that you are here only to FUD, how sad......get a life!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
How about KEY Dice game Huh

I'd like to see a dice game. Cheesy

Speaking of games I've rebuilt my old Crypto Blackjack site and it supports KEY.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is called, "building anticipation". The end product will be more functional that what most coins are promising today. Get your moon boots ready, again. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help

+1 too quiet in here - what happened to those daily updates? - id settle for every 72 hrs

best wishes
CH

+1
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Just curious...
Is the QT wallet version 5.3.1 the latest version wallet?

edit:
And Keycoin version 2.0.0.0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help

+1 too quiet in here - what happened to those daily updates? - id settle for every 72 hrs

best wishes
CH
Activity: 391
Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help
Activity: 181
MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Looks like KEY is waking up!  As a long-time KEY supporter and investor, that makes me very happy.  KeyOS, decentralization, and KeyTrader 2 all coming soon.  This dev team has given us so much already, and it's time we all help spread the word about KeyCoin.
Activity: 322
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner
Activity: 391
I very much disrespect the idea of a moderated thread, but since they left both your and my comment up, and since a few people at least answered my concerns and especially since it does seem like a well done coin, I'll put a few dollars into it.

I don't have enough money to move the price but if it is a fair coin with no bullshit it may do well eventually. I notice no one seems to be arbitraging the coin between bittrex and poloniex, so maybe in a few days I'll get on that and try to make a few bucks there. It does look like an okay coin.

I agree with you that a moderated thread is definitely not ideal, but I think the devs have been doing a great job of only deleting what is clearly spam and leaving true constructive criticism and community concerns.

As a side note, I just found another exchange for Key that I did not know about:  https://bleutrade.com/exchange/KEY/BTC
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
what is wrong with bitcoinwisdom key ??
its ded

BW do not response because of low trading volume these days

Bittrex wisdom is down for all coins atm.

KEY has been working fine for me, as long as I just go there directly (since it's not listed right now): https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/keybtc
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
woow - nice price rise Wink

This isnt anything.. its key.. not shitcoin

i see that people accumulating
Activity: 700