Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 103. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
website launch in 1 hr 35min

The countdown tells me a little over 7 hours. Am I missing something?

It seems to be dependent on the persons timezone. AFAIK website is being worked on now with a target release early morning (night) US time like 2 AM or something.

7 hours sounds closer.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

don't know what your looking at but says 1 hr 24min now

Mine says 6hr 12min
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

don't know what your looking at but says 1 hr 24min now
Activity: 42

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Some good suggestions have come forward about what to implement next into the coin, I wonder what the developer is working on now.
Activity: 168
KEY  Get  XC1.5 Source  Anonymous Outdated  ,                                     XC  2.5  Source

FUD. Ignored.

NO .DVE  got an anonymous source told XC,  xc 1.5 anonymous open  source .2.5 not source

Perhaps read previous dev responses to the XC source question?

So let me get this straight. You copied XCs centralised non trustless mixer from Rev 1 and then you tell everyone you have better anon than XC, even though XC now is on Rev 2 which is a decentralised trustless mixer?

I hope you understand the flaws with Rev 1, otherwise someones gonna exploit your client and steal everyone's coins

No, not at all. We are close with members of various anon dev teams, and started with XC's released code as a base. The workings are more similar to DRK system.  We mentioned this to be respectful and follow the proper traditions of open source. The client part of XC is opensource but the server code isn't, therefore it's not something to be easily copied. The new server code that runs on the nodes is custom and has been proven secure, and the client side code is heavily modified also.

This is whats good about crypto and open source, start with the ideas and work of others, and build on it.

In the future, we may consider having every wallet function as a node. For now, we prefer the simplicity of having masternodes, so we can continue with the rest of our project.

It's not a clone.

Activity: 42
fact is this, BTCD went too 250k on promise, crypt when too 300k on promise. we have already implemented, no premine, instamine or scammy crap. we have fewer coins than the both of them. current price too cheap, we haven't been put on other exchanges which will give it a further push, do what you wish, fud will only get bigger as we rise. 500k-900k sats

This, plus the even higher value of devs that deliver their promises in an extremely timely manner. That's worth more in itself than most people give credit.
fact is this, BTCD went too 250k on promise, crypt when too 300k on promise. we have already implemented, no premine, instamine or scammy crap. we have fewer coins than the both of them. current price too cheap, we haven't been put on other exchanges which will give it a further push, do what you wish, fud will only get bigger as we rise. 500k-900k sats
You know a coin is good when the FUDders come out of the woodwork.  This coin looks good!
Activity: 322
KEY  Get  XC1.5 Source  Anonymous Outdated  ,                                     XC  2.5  Source

FUD. Ignored.

NO .DVE  got an anonymous source told XC,  xc 1.5 anonymous open  source .2.5 not source
FUD. Dev stated code was original.
LOL 
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

FUD. Ignored.

Perhaps read previous dev responses to the XC source question?

So let me get this straight. You copied XCs centralised non trustless mixer from Rev 1 and then you tell everyone you have better anon than XC, even though XC now is on Rev 2 which is a decentralised trustless mixer?

I hope you understand the flaws with Rev 1, otherwise someones gonna exploit your client and steal everyone's coins

No, not at all. We are close with members of various anon dev teams, and started with XC's released code as a base. The workings are more similar to DRK system.  We mentioned this to be respectful and follow the proper traditions of open source. The client part of XC is opensource but the server code isn't, therefore it's not something to be easily copied. The new server code that runs on the nodes is custom and has been proven secure, and the client side code is heavily modified also.

This is whats good about crypto and open source, start with the ideas and work of others, and build on it.

In the future, we may consider having every wallet function as a node. For now, we prefer the simplicity of having masternodes, so we can continue with the rest of our project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

FUD. Ignored.

FUD. Dev stated code was original.
You guys think this is over? It only went 30k past previous ath.

Didn't you read today's ann? working anon kinda changes things, a dev that does what he says he's going to do is rarer than rocking horse shit.

This is true.  A rare breed indeed.
noob too late, want lower price? too late, bye. noob.
Time will tell     
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
noob too late, want lower price? too late, bye. noob.
legendary
Activity: 1330
dump it when you can make money.

only i regret is i am forcing myself not buying scams, but that make me miss quick bucks.

FUD. Ignored.

FUD. Ignored.
Jump to: