Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 105. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
There are new fish in these waters

legendary
Activity: 1414
I'd like to know how bitcoindark hit 250k with 1.5m coins and a 1.5% premine on a promise to add anon features? I'm going to be scratching my head for awhile if Key doesn't at least do the same.

It's simple, you have whales to thanks for that... and key has it's own dedicated whales backing it up Smiley

It takes a good coin + whales to take it 15x in a few days, I'm still not getting that one. I am getting why Key should do that, hope I'm right.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
I'd like to know how bitcoindark hit 250k with 1.5m coins and a 1.5% premine on a promise to add anon features? I'm going to be scratching my head for awhile if Key doesn't at least do the same.

It's simple, you have whales to thanks for that... and key has it's own dedicated whales backing it up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nice fib swing there folks from the ATH to 61.8% fib line.
Should be bouncing off it now and up a bit.
Next set of news should push this over 100k easy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Me deceiving?  Not intentional.  Just reminding everyone to follow your "learn to trade" advice below.  In the context of floundering coins, the lesson appears to be "Don't be the last hodler."

Similar "My Coin" words were said about crypt, and a few choice ones for glyph.  Honestly, it would've been nice to get in on KEY to make up some losses.  But, you and koolio's involvement, is my biggest fear for ,and of the coin.

Being a USBphile, I like ideas behind KEY.  And never once FUDded, the coin.  Wish none but the best for those involved.  Can't help but agree with questioning the recent history, of some who are gathering around it.  

If 6 weeks from now, 9/4/2014, KEY hasn't been mass dumped, leaving throngs of crying bag holders.  I will offer a sincere apology, and admit I was wrong, and full of FUD.  My calender is set, see you in 6 weeks.  

Shilling crypt? I still would love to see the crypt project find success, but I'm not going to stand around and ignore the fact that the project is a month over its deadline either. When mindfox releases his anon I'm sure there will be further innovation in that coin. We're all upset and anxious so I understand your frustration.

The scorpion and the Frog is in my nature? Do you stop and consider that you kind of sound a bit out there when you make such statements? You don't know anything about my nature. It sounds like you're trying to sound credible while injecting fud and false accusations in to my personality. Please, don't attack my personal character with lies and deception. I have no intention of "dumping" anything and parachutes are not required. My goal is to back something that can be unique, and continuously improved and built upon. I intend to make KEY this coin.

perhaps, instead of deceiving people, you should offer some suggestions as to what innovation should be added. I encourage you and everyone else to dream big. I am listening and I want to make something big happen here.

Lol, why are you trying so hard to fud, you've even gone to the extent of listing coins that arent even associated. Either you're attious. or you're just a poor trading fud troll that is doing their little i missed the boat tantrum. learn to trade.

well mindfox has caused the delays on crypt for its downfall there, here we have max 1million coins, crypt is still being mined. we already have anon function here. ive just added more as crypt rose too 300k on nothing, with 2 million coins we have only 1 million.
Activity: 197
Me deceiving?  Not intentional.  Just reminding everyone to follow your "learn to trade" advice below.  In the context of floundering coins, the lesson appears to be "Don't be the last hodler."

Similar "My Coin" words were said about crypt, and a few choice ones for glyph.  Honestly, it would've been nice to get in on KEY to make up some losses.  But, you and koolio's involvement, is my biggest fear for ,and of the coin.

Being a USBphile, I like ideas behind KEY.  And never once FUDded, the coin.  Wish none but the best for those involved.  Can't help but agree with questioning the recent history, of some who are gathering around it. 

If 6 weeks from now, 9/4/2014, KEY hasn't been mass dumped, leaving throngs of crying bag holders.  I will offer a sincere apology, and admit I was wrong, and full of FUD.  My calender is set, see you in 6 weeks.  

Shilling crypt? I still would love to see the crypt project find success, but I'm not going to stand around and ignore the fact that the project is a month over its deadline either. When mindfox releases his anon I'm sure there will be further innovation in that coin. We're all upset and anxious so I understand your frustration.

The scorpion and the Frog is in my nature? Do you stop and consider that you kind of sound a bit out there when you make such statements? You don't know anything about my nature. It sounds like you're trying to sound credible while injecting fud and false accusations in to my personality. Please, don't attack my personal character with lies and deception. I have no intention of "dumping" anything and parachutes are not required. My goal is to back something that can be unique, and continuously improved and built upon. I intend to make KEY this coin.

perhaps, instead of deceiving people, you should offer some suggestions as to what innovation should be added. I encourage you and everyone else to dream big. I am listening and I want to make something big happen here.

Lol, why are you trying so hard to fud, you've even gone to the extent of listing coins that arent even associated. Either you're attious. or you're just a poor trading fud troll that is doing their little i missed the boat tantrum. learn to trade.

Activity: 65
This looks good. I am back in the game! I had been chilling quietly waiting for a good new coin. 
Activity: 113
200k? Fuck 400k easy.
Breakout just started today!

This needs to be added on bitcoinwisdom.com

defo, they wont unless asked

tweet them requests  Wink

https://twitter.com/Boomsling/status/492423744175239171

Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
Key coin gonna be highest volume on bittrex within a couple hours...  fully working anon released with no known bugs and promising website releasing soon. Very low market cap still.
Activity: 588
Can't wait until website lol
Do you know when will it be ready?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Get in now folks, 70-80k per coin is still cheap in the grand scheme of things. Dedicated devs, limited number of coins.. this is what we wait for.

According to my very fancy and groundbreaking technical analysis software, now is the time to buy.

Proof:

http://i.imgur.com/gs2NotY.png?1
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Can't wait until website lol
Activity: 181
 The marketcap is only $350,000 and the next coin with working anon is over 3 million Wink

Activity: 140
Only 900k coins.  This will have a marketcap of $2-3mil.  Quite a few devs are working on it and it is going to be big.  Lots of ideas floating around..lots of cool stuff.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
200k? Fuck 400k easy.
Breakout just started today!

This needs to be added on bitcoinwisdom.com

Yeah they take too long to add sometimes :/ But I love their site. Smiley
Jump to: