Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 104. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
When will there be a anonymous wallet for mac?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
You guys think this is over? It only went 30k past previous ath.

Didn't you read today's ann? working anon kinda changes things, a dev that does what he says he's going to do is rarer than rocking horse shit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
 KEY  Get  XC1.5 Source  Anonymous Outdated  ,                                     XC  2.5  Source
legendary
Activity: 1029
over..?---just the begining..

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You guys think this is over? It only went 30k past previous ath.
Activity: 812
I am going to have to say, whether you like Prometheus or not, there has clearly been a lot of good work put in on this coin. It is already doing what many other coins have promised and failed to deliver, and I am pleased how the wallet works as advertised. It is only a week old, so if what's happened so far is a portent of things to come, I'm in. As far as Prometheus goes, I do see he is putting (and has put) some serious work in this and everyone needs to make their mark somehow. It is difficult to do that in such a competitive world as crypto, and almost no one has gotten anywhere without making a few enemies. All that aside, the main thing I am noticing is that everything works, and the transaction speeds are fast. Compared to what else is selling at the moment (and the prices those are selling at), this one shouldn't have a problem breaking 150K honestly.

Very well said.

Transaction speeds are very impressive. To be polite I will not mention names but I could certainly criticize one anon coin with staggeringly slow speeds.

KEY is fast
Activity: 168
I have to admit that KEY is a very nice brandable name with potential.   But you need more than just a good name. Long-term Comment and some very Dedicated Developers with Vision is Key.

The marketing is made easier by the name, but the name is merely the icing on the anon cake.

Or just the tip of the iceberg?  A Game Changer? Maybe. And maybe this is a good time to buy.

True vision goes beyond the normal psyche.

legendary
Activity: 1029
I am going to have to say, whether you like Prometheus or not, there has clearly been a lot of good work put in on this coin. It is already doing what many other coins have promised and failed to deliver, and I am pleased how the wallet works as advertised. It is only a week old, so if what's happened so far is a portent of things to come, I'm in. As far as Prometheus goes, I do see he is putting (and has put) some serious work in this and everyone needs to make their mark somehow. It is difficult to do that in such a competitive world as crypto, and almost no one has gotten anywhere without making a few enemies. All that aside, the main thing I am noticing is that everything works, and the transaction speeds are fast. Compared to what else is selling at the moment (and the prices those are selling at), this one shouldn't have a problem breaking 150K honestly.

agree... good works... key is beautiful...an crypt will the nex surprise..for all haters and unbelivers...they are all afraid of prom....you need to ride the waves...
I sent 20 separate ANON transactions today, and they all went without a hitch. Thanks awesome devs!

SssssswwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I sent 20 separate ANON transactions today, and they all went without a hitch. Thanks awesome devs!
I have to admit that KEY is a very nice brandable name with potential.   But you need more than just a good name. Long-term Comment and some very Dedicated Developers with Vision is Key.

KEY already boasts a working anon solution. It is less than a week old. This is quite unique in the crypto space.

Now people will start hammering it to find a weakness. Whether found or not I fully expect further development and features.

The ISO image is already expected.

The marketing is made easier by the name, but the name is merely the icing on the anon cake.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
I see what you did there.

Activity: 168

Maybe this one for the KEY ISO…

BTW 2 hours 45 minutes
legendary
Activity: 1036

Cannot waiiit

I love this coin
No premine, no instamine, no hidden blocks, fair launch, best anon working, active and professionnal devs, excited community, usb tech coming, only 910k keycoins available
900k possible buy now or cry later!
To da mooonnn!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'd like to know how bitcoindark hit 250k with 1.5m coins and a 1.5% premine on a promise to add anon features? I'm going to be scratching my head for awhile if Key doesn't at least do the same.

I don't think Key will have a problem reaching that at all, if not much more. All the right ingredients are in place. Smiley

I wouldnt be surprised if most of the investors in BTCD sold up at 250k and moved on to be honest.

KEY had a much fairer launch that them and things are already in place now. This could surpass it by a long way.
If you're not interested in playing the swings, just hold, this will go up long term definitely.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'd like to know how bitcoindark hit 250k with 1.5m coins and a 1.5% premine on a promise to add anon features? I'm going to be scratching my head for awhile if Key doesn't at least do the same.

I don't think Key will have a problem reaching that at all, if not much more. All the right ingredients are in place. Smiley
Jump to: