Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 126. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
WTF just happened?  Huh
no idea :O
 ijust bought at 30k.............
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
WTF just happened?  Huh
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I was reading this article from Charlie Lee of Litecoin about what he thinks are the key things an altcoin needs to have to become successful.  Looks like Keycoin has all the things he mentions, give or take.  If all that holds true and in addition to a strong/dedicated dev team, then Keycoin has a very bright future.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/charlie-lee-litecoins-five-steps-creating-successful-altcoin/2014/07/19
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
looks like a real nice coin
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Cool that you think that. I am always prepared. Something is going to happen I know, I'm not doing anything until something happens.
lol Grin
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Cool that you think that. I am always prepared. Something is going to happen I know, I'm not doing anything until something happens, just to be cautious.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I am not going to buy key until we go atleast 50k, with strong buy volume. This altcoin market has made me a little skeptical, and cautious unfortunately. But if it goes past 50k, with right conditions, ill buy big.

prepare your btc...
I am not going to buy key until we go atleast 50k, with strong buy volume. This altcoin market has made me a little skeptical, and cautious unfortunately, I have been burnt before. But if it goes past 50k, with right conditions, ill buy big.
Activity: 224
I lost a lot of money on Concealcoin, sold most of my KEYS to buy it. Right now I still have 500 keys left, so I hope we hit the moon on Wednesday. I know I wont get back my losses but hopefully get back half my losses if we get over 200k  Smiley
Activity: 812

Quoting yourself constantly is unlikely to change anything any time soon. Why don't you try petitioning maxpower to compile an OS X wallet?

I'd petition instacash whom I know well.

But that's not the point. I wanted to see how keycoin and/or the other devs responded to this most basic of requests - A wallet for OS X

I cannot say Im impressed by 0 response

There is no mac os x wallet yet.

Should I connect with instacash or is this issue being dealt with?

Unless you have 20k+ coins having a wallet for staking is not gonna get you much. 

I have proceeded and PM'd instacsh to see if he'd oblige us with an OSX wallet.
Activity: 140

Quoting yourself constantly is unlikely to change anything any time soon. Why don't you try petitioning maxpower to compile an OS X wallet?

But that's not the point. I wanted to see how keycoin and/or the other devs responded to this most basic of requests - A wallet for OS X

Unless you have 20k+ coins having a wallet for staking is not gonna get you much. 

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That's fine by me, I've got another 20btc to buy up the books once it starts to rise, better me buying it that everyone else.
You may want to take a look at the market depth. You seriously should.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you for all the cheap coins I just got from all the idiots and weak hands!
Rising to 50k, 100k, 150k then 200k, I can't wait!  Grin
Activity: 140

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Activity: 224
Why was the timer reset on the website??

They are behind on globally unleashing progressive quality vectors.
They are still developing qualitatively distributed time sensitive frame dilation super chains synthesized with community blocks.
Jump to: