Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 129. (Read 188824 times)

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

You can't mine it anymore, you can only stake it now.

Buy some off bittrex or cryptsy, send them to a local wallet and it will create proof of stake blocks every few hours. You'll only generate small fragments in each stake cycle though because the ROI is 20% per annum.

the dev didnt give anything. its crap till the dev gives something

Yeah daily updates are too slow, should be at least one every hour.

LOL. I say we hook up a heart monitor to the DEV so we can get live updates. Anything less is scam. That's what all the other devs are doing. URO dev has a camera crew follow him 24/7 even when he's taking a "dump"......

Daily updates are a bit lofty. Not everything happens in 24 hour intervals. People should calm down.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Feed the whales and be prepared to fly in space after that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
TOR routing on its own may not be enough to impress

Expecting something Xtra  Cool
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

~15 hrs before some more details should be revealed…
http://keycoincrypto.com/

See you soon

Wow welcome to the Matrix  Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Buy some off bittrex or cryptsy, send them to a local wallet and it will create proof of stake blocks every few hours. You'll only generate small fragments in each stake cycle though because the ROI is 20% per annum.

Not enough. In crypto , 1 hour = 1 day. We need to heard every single breath that developer is taking LIVE. To make sure he is alive and well.

lol people need to sleep!
I don't have enough to talk about to my wife to have to give her hourly updates on anything!
Everyone can see this coin is doing steady reliable progress and we are finally shaking out a lot of weak hands.
Just be patient to the time scales they have specified.
Activity: 812
TOR routing on its own may not be enough to impress

Expecting something Xtra  Cool
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

~15 hrs before some more details should be revealed…
http://keycoincrypto.com/

See you soon

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Not enough. In crypto , 1 hour = 1 day. We need to heard every single breath that developer is taking LIVE. To make sure he is alive and well.

Haha I forget which coin it was, but one time a fud dump was triggered because the dev didn't log in for 24 hours and everyone freaked out.
Activity: 868
Maybe an implementation of "tails" or something similar on a flash drive with an integrated keycoin wallet. Would allow you to access tor network and your wallet encrypted and anonymous from any pc or mac.

Maybe that is the KEY to Satoshi Main frame.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Maybe an implementation of "tails" or something similar on a flash drive with an integrated keycoin wallet. Would allow you to access tor network and your wallet encrypted and anonymous from any pc or mac.

That would be fantastic !
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Activity: 602
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

Activity: 140
Hello, dev update.

Checking in because I said I'd be sure to everyday. We all have been working 8-12 hours a day and need a break this day. We will be back tomorrow with more news.

To keep the investors and KEY holders happy I will give a little tease into our master project. Anon and Tor support are part of this.  Here is a hint.

a "Photoshop" image without saying anything doesn't give anything to the community and investors. need a bit more then a random image to keep the coin alive.

It will start my lambo!
Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
Hello, dev update.

Checking in because I said I'd be sure to everyday. We all have been working 8-12 hours a day and need a break this day. We will be back tomorrow with more news.

To keep the investors and KEY holders happy I will give a little tease into our master project. Anon and Tor support are part of this.  Here is a hint.

a "Photoshop" image without saying anything doesn't give anything to the community and investors. need a bit more then a random image to keep the coin alive.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

I don't think you can mine these anymore. You'll have to buy in, and right now is an amazing time to do it, the price is like 30k.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?
Activity: 630
I'm pretty sure the announcement is that they will be uniquely pontificating orthogonal niche markets.
Hello, dev update.

Thanks for the update!  Is that a USB drive?!  Very nice.

It looks like a product (flash drive). Maybe they are selling it with keycoin integrated

Encrypted usb key used to access wallet and send..

i think it will be something that non of us here can imagine.

This is the killer feature for keycoin i am talking about on my earlier post.
Jump to: