Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 128. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I use tails for various reasons. Having this built in I think will be cool.

BTW, why is every ALT thread so full of whining and accusations lately. Satoshi is rolling in his grave right now. Thank god BTC is too big for this small time petty bullshit.

One thing is clear though, from the alts, were going to get a true successor to BTC. I look at a lot of ALTs and KEY definetly has the foundation under it to support massive growth and adoption.

oh ya. key is really gaining on bitcoin. they keep looking over their shoulders because they r so scared!  Grin
MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I use tails for various reasons. Having this built in I think will be cool.

BTW, why is every ALT thread so full of whining and accusations lately. Satoshi is rolling in his grave right now. Thank god BTC is too big for this small time petty bullshit.

One thing is clear though, from the alts, were going to get a true successor to BTC. I look at a lot of ALTs and KEY definetly has the foundation under it to support massive growth and adoption.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw

It was an IRC blowing up last week, about MF abandoning crypt and glyph taking his work to KEY.  I won't paste fake quotes and I don't have a link.  I'm just saying I read it.  If it comes out he hasn't joined KEY, I will add a correction to this post.  I don't think I will have to tho.

If you are really active in crypt IRC you would know Mindfox is fully dedicated to crypt and it's his first priority. Keycoin devs are going the TOR route so I doubt Mindfox is involved in the coding development, he's not even familiar with tor.
Activity: 197
It shouldnt take so long to launch a simple website. Whats going to be special about it? How many people are really working on this? Is TOR really a great solution for anonymity? I am a little skeptical. Perhaps if the DEV or DEVs answer my questions that would be great!

Thanks

There is already a simple website up at www.keycoincrypto.com

I do web design/development for my regular day job, and spend anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months on each project. That's an eternity in the crypto world, so I'm trying to hurry this up. We want the website to contain all the info users will need, and answer most of the common questions.

Tor is a good solution for anonymity especially if youre connecting from public wifi, and coins can be sent through an anonymous mixer. A future goal is also i2p network support, a Tor alternative.

Our C++ coder is working on the anonymity solution, all the bugs have been ironed out and we're in testing. He explained its workings in laymans terms today, and our designer is working on infographics and content written to explain it.

I will be busy working and try to answer any other questions some hours from now.

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?

"I've read somewhere".... on the internet. Because if it's written on the internet it's 100% true. That's why crypt crashed because the Attious lies were believed by the public. What's your evidence? A forged pastebin chatlog? lmao

[13:39] I am going to sell all my pre-mine and become a multi-billionaire, thanks for falling for my pyramid scheme.

omg it must be true!

It was an IRC blowing up last week, about MF abandoning crypt and glyph taking his work to KEY.  I won't paste fake quotes and I don't have a link.  I'm just saying I read it.  If it comes out he hasn't joined KEY, I will add a correction to this post.  I don't think I will have to tho.
It shouldnt take so long to launch a simple website. Whats going to be special about it? How many people are really working on this? Is TOR really a great solution for anonymity? I am a little skeptical. Perhaps if the DEV or DEVs answer my questions that would be great!

Thanks

I do web design/development for my regular day job, and spend anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months on each project. That's an eternity in the crypto world, so I'm trying to hurry this up. We want the website to contain all the info users will need, and answer most of the common questions.

Tor is a good solution for anonymity especially if youre connecting from public wifi, and coins can be sent through an anonymous mixer. A future goal is also i2p network support, a Tor alternative.

Our C++ coder is working on the anonymity solution, all the bugs have been ironed out and we're in testing. He explained its workings in laymans terms today, and our designer is working on infographics and content written to explain it.

I will be busy working and try to answer any other questions some hours from now.

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?

"I've read somewhere".... on the internet. Because if it's written on the internet it's 100% true. That's why crypt crashed because the Attious lies were believed by the public. What's your evidence? A forged pastebin chatlog? lmao

[13:39] I am going to sell all my pre-mine and become a multi-billionaire, thanks for falling for my pyramid scheme.

omg it must be true!
Activity: 197

Thanks

you are moosa!!!

White Coin Moosa?  If that is true, I also read some where MindFox from Crypt and Glyph coins had or was joining the crew.  I wonder have all these coins development been shelved or "borrowed" from, to follow other interests?  Considering the recent history of these assumed known players.  Will KEY follow the similar path of these previous, btc black holes?  Who knows who we don't know?
Keycoin dev hired moosa indian tech service for website? Better than cheap chinaman service.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500

Thanks

you are moosa!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1029
more good news...soon fudders...  that's normal..
great ! GW!
Activity: 140

Thanks

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DEV Update 7/20

I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to KEY believers for staying with us.

Thanks again for the continued updates on the progress.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DEV Update 7/20

I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks for the update and details of the USB KEY drive , looking forward to using it.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 140
DEV Update 7/20

Activity: 168
Keycoin is looking really promising, fantastic to have active Dev and panic sellers selling me cheap coins below 30k, Thanks for that!

I think the future developments are the key to success!  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Now how to dig?
In which the mine pool?

You can't mine it anymore, you can only stake it now.

Buy some off bittrex or cryptsy, send them to a local wallet and it will create proof of stake blocks every few hours. You'll only generate small fragments in each stake cycle though because the ROI is 20% per annum.

the dev didnt give anything. its crap till the dev gives something

Yeah daily updates are too slow, should be at least one every hour.

LOL. I say we hook up a heart monitor to the DEV so we can get live updates. Anything less is scam. That's what all the other devs are doing. URO dev has a camera crew follow him 24/7 even when he's taking a "dump"......

Daily updates are a bit lofty. Not everything happens in 24 hour intervals. People should calm down.

I agree, intermittent progress reports based on the general road map should be plenty.
That's how normal businesses work, no reason it should be any different here.
Jump to: