Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 17. (Read 188822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

They will charge you all 1 BITCOIN  for the keyOS if they ever return

Nah! they wont charge 1BTC for the OKyesTM, the OKyesTM will be free!!
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

Sorry for your loss but you should have hold those KEYs a little bit longer.

They will charge you all 1 BITCOIN  for the keyOS if they ever return
SESAME
$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Good luck

Oh right, well, good luck, do you still hold any MAZACOIN?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Good luck

Sorry for your loss but you should have hold those KEYs a little bit longer.

Good luck

Good choice dude, good sell too.
Leave here like the Dev's did Cheesy
Activity: 252

Well if you really did sell you must have had a very tiny amount, Because volume is almost zero for hours..

maybe 5 btc order sold by him:S
Activity: 182

Good luck
SESAME

Well if you really did sell you must have had a very tiny amount, Because volume is almost zero for hours..
Activity: 182
Prom & Co won't leave KEY. The dev team will deliver. And the price will break 300k again.

Some predictions.

They update twice a day? It's been 24 hours now since last chatted here Tongue
take your rewards if you bought at 0.0004 where the pump started, on BS, rich guys Cheesy

When the bittrex bot is done....red candles all night
SESAME
Prom & Co won't leave KEY. The dev team will deliver. And the price will break 300k again.

Some predictions.

Are you trying to make keycoin look bad by using the same account to FUD the coin, and then support it hours later? Because if so that is a reasonably good tactic that is working well IMO! Considering your account is so new, if you are going to play games like that, maybe better off making one account to support each side? Wink
legendary

Some predictions.

SESAME
Maybe one last time before they move to KoolioCoin....
No, They busy working on MoosaNYCoin (MNYC) And Pr0m3theusCoin (PrC) Cheesy Koolio's group membership is being reviewed...
Maybe one last time before they move to KoolioCoin....
SESAME
Wheres pr0m now, he never showed his lie that he bought at 155k with 54 btc....

you will never see them again on this thread, MooysaNYC is bragging about it, fools-gold Cheesy

That's going a bit far, im sure they* will be seen again in this thread..

And to be fair he never said he bought @ 155k, he said he had a 50btc "wall", for all we know he pulled the wall before the price dropped into it.?

* I mean pr0m & co, not so sure if MoosaNYC will be seen in this thread too soon..
Wheres pr0m now, he never showed his lie that he bought at 155k with 54 btc....

you will never see them again on this thread, MooysaNYC is bragging about it, fools-gold Cheesy

They done the same thing with CcryptCoin... had bot hold price before it almost killed the coin Cheesy

Your warned, AVOID!!
SESAME
weird orders not in list being dumped weird weird weird anyone can explain?

Yes, very simple, someone (or their bot) makes a sell order at a very unique price close to current price, like 0.00116123, then in the same second they make a buy order at a slightly higher price. It creates a volume spike on the charts, then they can all claim "WOW , look at the buys" "OMG volume just hit xxxx" etc etc. Wink but really they buying off themselves. That then causes people with sell orders think "omg, im pulling my sell order, this is rising quick" . So the person (or bot) then continues to raise its buy/sell prices, all the while cycling the same few BTC around and around, filling its own orders. So the price rises and the charts looks great with big spike and big volume..  They do the same thing in reverse when dumping the price to get cheap coins..

If they want to hold the price steady they just set up some real big walls and then move them up and down slightly, so it doesnt look too fake. Smiley
You are all fucked bittrex is in on this scam....buy some coins and get dumped on again Cheesy

Mintpal won't add keycoin,

they stated the team has been banned from there twice all ready Cheesy
Mintpal is dead. Bittrex is the leading alt exchange now.

That's why theres over 400 Btc in Cloak this past few hours on  mintpal Smiley

Keyteam have bailed, they have a bot working with bittrex to try to hold price up for key OS release then get it to 0.0015 then dump on your sorry azzz again...

they are pro PnD team.... get real, face facts
legendary
You are all fucked bittrex is in on this scam....buy some coins and get dumped on again Cheesy

Mintpal won't add keycoin,

they stated the team has been banned from there twice all ready Cheesy
Mintpal is dead. Bittrex is the leading alt exchange now.
Pages:
Jump to: