Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 14. (Read 188806 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is amazing the recovery
What recovery?  Cheesy We still havent decided whether to go up or down. But the order book is really thin. Wonder what will happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The amount of 'this user is currently ignored' posts I'm seeing here haha.

Thanks for the update dev, people will be thinking next week 'damn ! Remember when key was only 100k? If only I would have bought some Wink

That was before they left bagholders in the 120-280k range. A modified OS and a chat system aren't going to rally investors against that kind of resistance.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is amazing the recovery
Activity: 4
 Bye! Grin

I was hoping not to see you again  Shocked

I know, sorry, but please guys, head off and make that self moderated keycoin thread, then you can all circle jerk each other all day long!

sorry dude, your 50k buy orders will not be filled, b/c i am buying higher
but anyway nice try  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The amount of 'this user is currently ignored' posts I'm seeing here haha.

Thanks for the update dev, people will be thinking next week 'damn ! Remember when key was only 100k? If only I would have bought some Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
 Bye! Grin

I was hoping not to see you again  Shocked

I know, sorry, but please guys, head off and make that self moderated keycoin thread, then you can all circle jerk each other all day long!
Activity: 4
SESAME
Yeah weve seen how the group like to MODerate before, similar to their BTCe modding yeah? basically delete every comment that is negative, and ban people who call them out on it. They are known for doing it so blatently too. They should at least try to hide it!

They would constantly spam their own coins, and then ban others for mentioning them (only if they were negative comments) , claiming "you cant mention alts not traded here"   , seen koolio and MoosaNYC do this so many times now its like their trademark move...

So yeah, you guys go to your self moderated thread and pretend everyone likes this coin and keep shouting "moon" every 2 minutes!  Bye! Grin

I thought all the Key fans had me on "Ignore" .

No problem, maybe I really am trying to get cheap coins, my bot did its job last night anyway. Maybe Im Hoping to get some key for 25k or less.. Wink

EDIT: Actually I really think you guys should go to a self moderated thread, it will give this coin the credibility it needs at this fragile time! Wink
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
Yeah weve seen how the group like to MODerate before, similar to their BTCe modding yeah? basically delete every comment that is negative, and ban people who call them out on it. They are known for doing it so blatently too. They should at least try to hide it!

They would constantly spam their own coins, and then ban others for mentioning them (only if they were negative comments) , claiming "you cant mention alts not traded here"   , seen koolio and MoosaNYC do this so many times now its like their trademark move...

So yeah, you guys go to your self moderated thread and pretend everyone likes this coin and keep shouting "moon" every 2 minutes!  Bye! Grin

SESAME
Yes, constructive critism is good, but when people blatantly post lies like all these fudders have been doing, then it needs to be moderated.

Yes. I totally agree. If one wants to ask a question fine. If it gets answered and then becomes a persistent twat.....blam-o. Links to crap programs? blam-o. etc, etc.

Keycoin Dev Update - 8/9/2014 -

We will wait for the FUD to die down, or create a new moderated thread with an updated ANN soon before we post any major updates. A project roadmap and description of each team member's role in the project will follow.

Thank you for following KeyCoin.

They would constantly spam their own coins, and then ban others for mentioning them and delete the comments (only if they were negative comments) , claiming "you cant mention alts not traded here"   , seen koolio and MoosaNYC do this so many times now its like their trademark move...

It's not big enough...
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

KeyOS beta testing is nearly ready and we are also building an encrypted messaging system, while standing strong to the constant attacks on morale. We are all still working hard, as of today there are currently twelve people actively working on the project.

We will wait for the FUD to die down, or create a new moderated thread with an updated ANN soon before we post any major updates. A project roadmap and description of each team member's role in the project will follow.

Good job, keep up the good work
Activity: 140

KeyOS beta testing is nearly ready and we are also building an encrypted messaging system, while standing strong to the constant attacks on morale. We are all still working hard, as of today there are currently twelve people actively working on the project.

Activity: 23
Yes, constructive critism is good, but when people blatantly post lies like all these fudders have been doing, then it needs to be moderated.
Yes. I totally agree. If one wants to ask a question fine. If it gets answered and then becomes a persistent twat.....blam-o. Links to crap programs? blam-o. etc, etc.

Yes keen on a clean thread. I am new so at least I am learning to ignore this stuff and hold key like an Americas got talent singer that won't have to pull tricks if she makes it through !
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
I don't kiss and tell  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I have been offered 1 btc for my info.

I dont take payments to keep things quite and will release it on my own time.
Activity: 56
keep your eyes out for the next coin lol

im sure this group already is working on another
Fudders will stop fudding once people stop falling for their tricks, trade with logic not with fear.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
Oooooh this price is great!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: