Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 16. (Read 188822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Fun city in here. We haven't left. We're doing interviews with media.

Cool, it is funny alright, have you considered my slogans? im willing to sell them cheap Wink

Some slogan examples  included for free in the basic Pr0motion pack:

"OKyeS, We finally released KeyOS"

and

"KeyOS, It really is OKyeS?"

I have more in the deluxe pack, but that costs extra!  Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fud city in here. We haven't left. We're doing interviews with media.
Activity: 124
$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.
Well your the only dumbazz buying, you an bot LOL
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
People did not sell into the 15btc wall at 100k. This is definitely the bottom for now.
where it is?15 btc wall?
Read the posts above. He put it there for 10 mins but nobody wanted to sell to him at 100k. 15 BTC. He left now.
SESAME
People did not sell into the 15btc wall at 100k. This is definitely the bottom for now.

Definitely, There is no possible way it could go below that! Its 100% certain that "for now" the price will not go below 100k, but after "for now" , who knows?!  
Activity: 252
where it is?15 btc wall?
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.
legendary
Activity: 182
alright, moving to XC now Goooooood luck here Undecided
Activity: 252
I'll give it one more shot....

Ima put 15 btc order at 0.001, if it doesn't fill in 10 minutes, I'm out for good...just cuz I can Tongue

9 minutes remaining Tongue
Remove it or buy all above orders and give devs some more money:P

Ima put 15 btc order at 0.001, if it doesn't fill in 10 minutes, I'm out for good...just cuz I can Tongue

REMOVE IT DUDE!!!!
THE DEV'S SEE THIS UR FKED, HARDCORE

They promised keyOS  this week, and now they say there will be an UPDATE on Monday  lol

SESAME

They will charge you all 1 BITCOIN  for the keyOS if they ever return

Nah! they wont charge 1BTC for the OKyes, the OKyes will be free!!

Hehe,  the OKyes ,  OK yes we fucked you all over AGAIN!

You will notice I Trademarked (copyrighted) the term "OKyeSTM",  So if they want to use it in their pr0motion campaign I want 100BTC.

Some slogan examples  included for free in the basic Pr0motion pack:

"OKyeS, We finally released KeyOS"

and

"KeyOS, It really is OKyeS?"

I have more in the deluxe pack, but that costs extra!  Grin Grin
legendary

Won't fill I think but it's worth a try.

Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
glad i moved to cloakcoin, scammer fks here

What are you talking about? Cloak coin dipped hard as well, why are you not calling them a scam? Because you're fudding key coin and hyping cloak? lmao, gtfo.
legendary
This is why you should not trust people who do nothing but fud a coin, look at this epimetheus guy spreading fear to key coin investors then when it dips low enough he starts hyping it up. Trade with logic, not with fear. If you sell too low that's exactly what they want you to do. Key coin is legit and still have plenty more to offer, price shouldn't be any lower than DRK levels.
Listen to his advice please. Smart guy Wink

They will charge you all 1 BITCOIN  for the keyOS if they ever return

Nah! they wont charge 1BTC for the OKyes, the OKyes will be free!!

Hehe,  the OKyes ,  OK yes we fucked you all over AGAIN!
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
This is why you should not trust people who do nothing but fud a coin, look at this epimetheus guy spreading fear to key coin investors then when it dips low enough he starts hyping it up. Trade with logic, not with fear. If you sell too low that's exactly what they want you to do. Key coin is legit and still have plenty more to offer, price shouldn't be any lower than DRK levels.

Good luck

Oh right, well, good luck, do you still hold any MAZACOIN?

yip holding my 50 mil mzc, next few months will be good for MZC. They are working hard on the project
Pages:
Jump to: