Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 15. (Read 188822 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yes, constructive critism is good, but when people blatantly post lies like all these fudders have been doing, then it needs to be moderated.

+1
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Yes, constructive critism is good, but when people blatantly post lies like all these fudders have been doing, then it needs to be moderated.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
awesome, I'll leave it up for more to see and I'll keep re-quoting it as well into tomorrow.

Ok. The amount of fud that got posted and is still being posted is insane. I will start a new keycoin thread, moderated, heavily, to keep out the fud and allow for general discussion. Anybody from the community object or think this is pointless?
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
I'm all for the moderated thread, tired of reading through pages and pages of immature fud posts.
MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Ok. The amount of fud that got posted and is still being posted is insane. I will start a new keycoin thread, moderated, heavily, to keep out the fud and allow for general discussion. Anybody from the community object or think this is pointless?
100% in favor of moderation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 124
I'm done for tonight, off to bed now Cheesy make some babies Cheesy

I'll be back in the morning to say.......................I told you so, pr0m is a cardless fk like rest of the 22 dev team lol, seems 21 of them bailed all ready Tongue

Activity: 125

Then your a bigger AZZ for not keeping you're profit and investing it into a coin that will make you more profit, while Key aka- Crypt new coin, fluck you'd be safer in LockCoin LOL

Awww did I stop your lowball offer being filled?  Roll Eyes
Cheesy Probably. Doesn't look like we're going anywhere though. No trading. Not up, not down. Somebody needs to push this a bit.

And IFFFF it pushes a bit>?, the new high won't even be 0.0015...there's  a shit load of dumpers waiting for anything to show on order book Tongue

Maza you're spending way too much energy slamming this coin, did it get your girlfriend pregnant?
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
alright, moving to XC now Goooooood luck here Undecided

Because spreading fud on a coin and promoting a different coin gives you 100% credibility
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

Then your a bigger AZZ for not keeping you're profit and investing it into a coin that will make you more profit, while Key aka- Crypt new coin, fluck you'd be safer in LockCoin LOL

Cheesy Probably. Doesn't look like we're going anywhere though. No trading. Not up, not down. Somebody needs to push this a bit.

OK, you are right, its dead now isn't it, ill switch my bot on for a while. wait and see Wink

Im willing to lose a couple of BTC pushing this down a bit more..
lol u love a lot digit 7?

Yeah, I like 7's Wink
Activity: 252

OK, you are right, its dead now isn't it, ill switch my bot on for a while. wait and see Wink

lol u love a lot digit 7?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME

Awww did I stop your lowball offer being filled?  Roll Eyes

And IFFFF it pushes a bit>?, the new high won't even be 0.0015...there's  a shit load of dumpers waiting for anything to show on order book Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Fun city in here. We haven't left. We're doing interviews with media.
when we expecting keyOS....:s

You promised keyOS this week, it's now weekend" you're a scammer like Mooysa, Koolio etc etc, maybe you'll try save coin now you sold...just to dump again one last time with a buggy keyOS that never arrived

If your Bittrex bot wasn't holding price up..it be at 0.0004
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.
Well your the only dumbazz buying, you an bot LOL

Why shouldn't I buy at ~111K? I sold about 15K KEY above 240K. It's all free coins from my point of view.  Grin

Activity: 252
Fun city in here. We haven't left. We're doing interviews with media.
when we expecting keyOS....:s
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I will sell at 950k Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.
Well your the only dumbazz buying, you an bot LOL

Why shouldn't I buy at ~112K? I sold about 15K KEY above 240K. It's all free coins from my point of view.  Grin

If people put up large sell walls at this price in an attempt to manipulate the price lower then they'd better be prepared to lose them.
Pages:
Jump to: