Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 4. (Read 188805 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am debating on locking this thread and creating a moderated one to eliminate posters related to attious and galt. Show of +1 for -for against?

A weak teammate does you more harm than a strong enemy.

keycoin or cryptowest?

Don't try to argue Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I am debating on locking this thread and creating a moderated one to eliminate posters related to attious and galt. Show of +1 for -for against?

+1 +1 +1

tired of the nonsense
Activity: 19

+1
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

+1
and asap, pls

this stupid fuders is like a plague
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

+1
Activity: 196
Thanks guys!

KeyCoin has now been awarded 7/7 Trust Verification score. This means, we've confirmed the lead developer/creator behind the coin 100%. We've also spoken with various KeyCoin team members into a greater insight behind the team.

If you have any further questions regarding the Trust Index, i suggest reading the F.A.Q. http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

View KeyCoin's verification here: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
Activity: 196
Activity: 37

Mixer on Photo:
Friend & GamingUnleashed & Cryptowest | GamingUnleashed & Friend & Cryptowest | Cryptowest & Friend & GamingUnleashed?

http://i.imgur.com/ZryNgbx.jpg

Output: Friend=vidarh?

I wish I was still that young.
You need to shut the fuck up too. I'm 100% sure you are one of the 30 members of this Scammer group. making like you guys bring someone new in. This game is getting old

Whatever. What would be the point? Do you really think my comment will make any difference in countering all the fud here? What will matter for KEY is delivering. If that doesn't happen, then the price won't rebound much no matter what. I was very careful not to even hint at promising anything because it is not up to me, and I don't know enough about the current state yet. I avoided mentioning what experience I have and in what for the same reason, because I don't want to play up what I can or will contribute - that will have to stand on its own once something is released. Read into this what you want.

Believe I eat babies and rob old people for what I care if it makes you feel better.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
KeyCoin has now been awarded 7/7 Trust Verification score. This means, we've confirmed the lead developer/creator behind the coin 100%. We've also spoken with various KeyCoin team members into a greater insight behind the team.

If you have any further questions regarding the Trust Index, i suggest reading the F.A.Q. http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

Did you also confirm the Cryptcoin-Devs?

Activity: 39

Tell him he should not forget to change his profile before he is trolling in other threads lol

I'm the one GamingUnleashed referred to, I'm assuming, unless someone else have been added too. And I have no plans to troll in any threads - I have a real life to live, and time is too precious to troll. Besides I'm a better developer than troll.

I was asked if I would like to talk to the KEY devs to see if I can offer some assistance and if it's worth me joining, and I agreed, though from what I can see the existing devs have things well in hand already (don't ask me for details - that's not up to me). Never hurts to have more eyes looking at stuff though, and I absolutely will do my best to contribute. I'm putting my money behind it, and buying some KEY (still small amounts) as well.

(Only other thread you'll find me in at the moment is the CRYPT thread. I mention that only because I'm sure people will go through my (short) bct posting history. I still hold CRYPT; not worth it selling now; if it doesn't rebound, I'll have lost ca 15BTC. I've offered to help on tech there too, but before anything could possibly happen there, MindFox needs to deliver, and at the moment KEY will be my focus; that's my final word on that matter in this thread)

You need to shut the fuck up too. I'm 100% sure you are one of the 30 members of this Scammer group. making like you guys bring someone new in. This game is getting old

Mixer on Photo:
Friend & GamingUnleashed & Cryptowest | GamingUnleashed & Friend & Cryptowest | Cryptowest & Friend & GamingUnleashed?

HAHAHA Looks like cryptowest is grabbbing gamingunleashes balls and there both surprised! Surprise!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 24

Tell him he should not forget to change his profile before he is trolling in other threads lol

I'm the one GamingUnleashed referred to, I'm assuming, unless someone else have been added too. And I have no plans to troll in any threads - I have a real life to live, and time is too precious to troll. Besides I'm a better developer than troll.

I was asked if I would like to talk to the KEY devs to see if I can offer some assistance and if it's worth me joining, and I agreed, though from what I can see the existing devs have things well in hand already (don't ask me for details - that's not up to me). Never hurts to have more eyes looking at stuff though, and I absolutely will do my best to contribute. I'm putting my money behind it, and buying some KEY (still small amounts) as well.

(Only other thread you'll find me in at the moment is the CRYPT thread. I mention that only because I'm sure people will go through my (short) bct posting history. I still hold CRYPT; not worth it selling now; if it doesn't rebound, I'll have lost ca 15BTC. I've offered to help on tech there too, but before anything could possibly happen there, MindFox needs to deliver, and at the moment KEY will be my focus; that's my final word on that matter in this thread)

Mixer on Photo:

legendary
Activity: 994
40 BTC buy wall at 55k
It may be fake but atleast show the buy support is strong
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 12

legendary
Activity: 994
After dump, we will see pump again
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

1 KEY might just = 1 BTC one day

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els

They wont tell crypt bagholder nothing, they have already abandoned CRYPT! and have moved to KEY which will end up with same result!

All you KEY & Crypt investors have been lied to by the SAME team !! look at the beginning when KEY first started, they all denied they are not the same team and have nothing to do with CRYPT.. the true has revealed !

Honestly all I see is one of the keycoin mod's buying crypt.  Since when is he not allowed to buy other coins?  The post that was linked to doesn't sound like he is an insider.

You fudders need to get out of your mommy's basement and go get some sun.

WTF are you talking about ? are you blind ? we don't care if keycoin mods buying crypt.. the fact is Keycoin dev is Cryptowest LOL same dev that abandoned CRYPT. KEY will have the same ending.

he just do not know what to write
Pages:
Jump to: