Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 5. (Read 188805 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

1 KEY might just = 1 BTC one day

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els

They wont tell crypt bagholder nothing, they have already abandoned CRYPT! and have moved to KEY which will end up with same result!

All you KEY & Crypt investors have been lied to by the SAME team !! look at the beginning when KEY first started, they all denied they are not the same team and have nothing to do with CRYPT.. the true has revealed !

Honestly all I see is one of the keycoin mod's buying crypt.  Since when is he not allowed to buy other coins?  The post that was linked to doesn't sound like he is an insider.

You fudders need to get out of your mommy's basement and go get some sun.

WTF are you talking about ? are you blind ? we don't care if keycoin mods buying crypt.. the fact is Keycoin dev is Cryptowest LOL same dev that abandoned CRYPT. KEY will have the same ending.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
That's the alpha and not an official release guys. If you use it's at your own risk. it also does not have any of our apps on it yet.

right use it at your own risk and do not blame if you lose anything
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That's the alpha and not an official release guys. If you use it's at your own risk. it also does not have any of our apps on it yet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

You need to stop reposting this crap

You need to stop copy it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I am YELLING with my keyboard!!!!

Ok, thanks. Your opinion is yours and we don't care. You can rest easy as we ignore you. Your pleas for our safety are being ignored. Move along and tell us you told us so later @ 700k
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !

You need to stop reposting this crap

bla bla from fake account

Thanks for the info.....
Suppose you are right, I am happy because I am sure this coin will be pumped  Cheesy

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !

Activity: 232

This isnt the official main release.

This is clearly an alpha therefore made to search for bugs, use caution while using and as I said I'm sure the devs will want you to report bugs so they can be patched for the main release.

Well said!! +1
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

This isnt the official main release.

This is clearly an alpha therefore made to search for bugs, use caution while using and as I said I'm sure the devs will want you to report bugs so they can be patched for the main release.
Activity: 24
Maybe because its alpha. I don't know. Im sure they don't want people who don't know what they are doing trying to use it as it will most def have bugs and updates to be made before its really safe. This should be understood i think for everyone downloading and testing.

But awesome! can't wait to try it out and watch it get better and better.
Activity: 252
seems its not gonna work.........Sad
KeyOS alpha is released guys! http://keycoincrypto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8
Here we go Keycoin!!

regards Anoxy

I am wondering why this is on that forum for almost 12hrs already and not any tweet or update here.....

I do wonder that too.. perhaps they are preparing for a tweet or an update.
KeyOS alpha is released guys! http://keycoincrypto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8
Here we go Keycoin!!

regards Anoxy

I am wondering why this is on that forum for almost 12hrs already and not any tweet or update here.....
This KEyOS shit is just all hype prepared for the last and final dump, then leave this coin dead, and all those who buy now will be left bag holding.

People have realized all your scammer intentions and are not stupid to buy this hype anymore.

Any proof? Are or you just a fud
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
This KEyOS shit is just all hype prepared for the last and final dump, then leave this coin dead, and all those who buy now will be left bag holding.

People have realized all your scammer intentions and are not stupid to buy this hype anymore.

Why would they pay money to develop something just to delete it?  They flashed their balances.  They couldn't exit if they wanted.  They are shooting for much much higher than these levels.

If you read the KeyOS interview it clearly shows their next plans beyond...

Mommy wants you out of her basement.  She is tired of you mooching off of her.  Time to go get a job instead of wasting your life fudding.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
that alpha is the equivalent of watching a telesync CAM release of the latest blockbuster

You guys gonna love the 1080p HD version.  Wink

Please be sure to report any bugs you find, Im sure the dev team would be keen to address them
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: