Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 10. (Read 188805 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
its only one guy and so rich even hes taking losses also maybe bought a lot when it was so low and one of the dev team was buying before now just sell sell sell we all investors r fkd fkd and just fkd:D so chill and wait for a new coin:S

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
they didn't support their own coin as they were supposed to didn't fulfill their promises u says under appreciate its all coz they and coin lost ppl trust have u got anything publicly significant spoken or done by them.......we all on d edge of hope just but how long more?

Umm.. do you even know what you're talking about?  What promises didn't they fulfill?  And they updated on progress just yesterday.  It seems you really need to go back and do some reading.  Original post is a good start.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think that the alt market is so fckd up that people really do not care about ANY features of ANY coin. There is only one thing that matters. Where's the btc volume. Even if you have a coin without anything released and no features implemented at all, the volume is where the people go. Take Crypt as an example (sorry for this example). It had nothing to offer or implemented yet but it did reach more than 5000 btc volume on Mintpal. Why?

Same thing's happening here now. People went to XCloudCoin today. Another coin tomorrow. And another one next week. KEY has the potential to go up a lot but it needs to attract volume. How? I don't know. Depends on what's coming. Still watching this one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
its only one guy and so rich even hes taking losses also maybe bought a lot when it was so low and one of the dev team was buying before now just sell sell sell we all investors r fkd fkd and just fkd:D so chill and wait for a new coin:S

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
they didn't support their own coin as they were supposed to didn't fulfill their promises u says under appreciate its all coz they and coin lost ppl trust have u got anything publicly significant spoken or done by them.......we all on d edge of hope just but how long more?
Activity: 391

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
Activity: 194
If one guy is bringing the coin down , whats the use, he could make more money by slowly doing part by part  , I only have a few of these but if I would have tons I would do another way
Activity: 194
keycoin is brought down systematically , seems the same amount of coins every time on crypts , 77 coins and 44 coins, each going down a few sathosi, strange situation ......
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
we are dropping like a stone. why the hell are people selling at this price?? fucking retards

lol accumulation was at 20-30k before the rally started. whales still selling in profit. better sell and rebuy later. Don't be a bagholder  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036

whats ur buyin price hope u indulged urself deeper than me lol

This week is the holly week so much cheap keys, i keep my keys and buy a keychain
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
we are dropping like a stone. why the hell are people selling at this price?? fucking retards
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
pbremen01:

HeightAmount

Have at it. Lets see if you or any of your deanonymizer buddies can find out which wallet address(es) sent to which destination address. Five completely unique (and unconnected) wallets were created purely for this purpose. (Well technically 6, the receiving transactions all come to 1 wallet with 5 receiving addresses).

All the originating transactions were sent within the space of 6 seconds so there should be a nice clusterf**k for you or any program to try and analyze.

As I stated previously I'll happily provide the wallet.dat files for all 6 of these wallets (after emptying) so that the findings can be independently verified but I'll only do this once someone wishing to disprove the anonymization provides me with details of all 5 transactions from source(s) to destination.

Get ready for a good excuse

He already made excuses and has questioned the relevance.  Roll Eyes

To the devs: Although I used RPC commands for sending anonymous transactions in my tests I did notice that the GUI method always seems to use the "" account (default account). If the "" account doesn't have a sufficient balance then you invariably end up getting Code -6 (Account has insufficient funds) even if you may have a balance in other accounts.

Perhaps it would be better to list accounts with a positive balance and allow them to tick the account they want to use when sending coins anonymously via the GUI, perhaps with an additional option to easily move coins between accounts as can be done manually with the move RPC command.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
pbremen01:

HeightAmount

Have at it. Lets see if you or any of your deanonymizer buddies can find out which wallet address(es) sent to which destination address. Five completely unique (and unconnected) wallets were created purely for this purpose. (Well technically 6, the receiving transactions all come to 1 wallet with 5 receiving addresses).

All the originating transactions were sent within the space of 6 seconds so there should be a nice clusterf**k for you or any program to try and analyze.

As I stated previously I'll happily provide the wallet.dat files for all 6 of these wallets (after emptying) so that the findings can be independently verified but I'll only do this once someone wishing to disprove the anonymization provides me with details of all 5 transactions from source(s) to destination.

Get ready for a good excuse

whats ur buyin price hope u indulged urself deeper than me lol
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I think it will go much lower but I'm not sure if it will make a 2nd rally like crypt. Maybe I will bet on it if I get my buy in price  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 125
The key dev's don't even pretend to support the price from plummeting.  1-2 posts per day.  Say you're busy with interviews... A 24 hour interview?  Gotta love manipulation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Amidst all the fud, I want to give a big shout out to prom and the key devs. It would have been easy to quit and walk away with all the slander and coinssource bullshit, but they havent. This spells big things for key. This coin is still just a baby.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
pbremen01:

HeightAmount

Activity: 280
it looks to me that we are teetering on the edge. some good news from the devs is needed or we could slide right down.
we need some trust building announcements and soon. or the fudders win

I hate to break it to you...  It's the dev's that manipulate the key market the most.  Prom is buying as much of this coin as he can right now.  This coin will be his black coin. 20k to 500k here we go.
keycoin getting its new bottoms after every hour it ll go to .0002 or .0030 in next 24 hours

that prolly made more sense to you writing it than to me reading it.  Grin
it looks to me that we are teetering on the edge. some good news from the devs is needed or we could slide right down.
we need some trust building announcements and soon. or the fudders win

I hate to break it to you...  It's the dev's that manipulate the key market the most.  Prom is buying as much of this coin as he can right now.  This coin will be his black coin. 20k to 500k here we go.
keycoin getting its new bottoms after every hour it ll go to .0002 or .0030 in next 24 hours
Pages:
Jump to: