Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 7. (Read 188805 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

1 KEY might just = 1 BTC one day

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els

They wont tell crypt bagholder nothing, they have already abandoned CRYPT! and have moved to KEY which will end up with same result!

All you KEY & Crypt investors have been lied to by the SAME team !! look at the beginning when KEY first started, they all denied they are not the same team and have nothing to do with CRYPT.. the true has revealed !
Activity: 12

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Nice. Can't wait to get home and check it out. Don't know why dev hasn't announced this.

Edit: In other words, devs should announce it on here. It's at least some progress.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

[/quote]

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Today another Dev was added to the KEY-OS Team

Not that I know why everyones making a huge fuss over it ,, their are better things in progress.

Just remember Low coin count

Tell him he should not forget to change his profile before he is trolling in other threads lol
Activity: 42
Today another Dev was added to the KEY-OS Team

Not that I know why everyones making a huge fuss over it ,, their are better things in progress.

Just remember Low coin count

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Honestly why do people keep comming to this dead thread .. its not even an KEYCoin thread anymore its just a FUDDER thread ... why not go to the offical Threads where the Dev's participate instead of reading pages and pages of FUD

yes KeyCoin does have its own Forums you know ...

true , this thread is home to FUDers now and nothing else than bashing the coin.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
Honestly why do people keep comming to this dead thread .. its not even an KEYCoin thread anymore its just a FUDDER thread ... why not go to the offical Threads where the Dev's participate instead of reading pages and pages of FUD

yes KeyCoin does have its own Forums you know ...
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Yea, were doing well and just taking time away from battling the fudders to get the projects released. The OS is nearly done and just waiting on a few minor tweaks. The apps guy just keeps adding new features while we wait. So really the time  isn't being wasted at all. Were getting lots done and were excited to deliver to you guys.

This is good news!

PROM WTF is keycoin mod trolling cryptcoin thread you got something to say?
Activity: 25
Activity: 9
lol. Volume will return obviously. KeyOS is coming anytime now.
will be soon! Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Lol at the price chart. You guys pump it high again and dump it hard so it looks like a pair boobs instead of a cliff.  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Yea, were doing well and just taking time away from battling the fudders to get the projects released. The OS is nearly done and just waiting on a few minor tweaks. The apps guy just keeps adding new features while we wait. So really the time  isn't being wasted at all. Were getting lots done and were excited to deliver to you guys.

This is good news!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Erastos is John Galt, the guy who carried out the attacks on crypt with attious. Fyi

Any estimate on release of KeyOS beta testing yet?

In a few people's defense, dev did indeed mention awhile ago that the beta will be released:  

7/27 update:
Lots of progress is being made on KeyOS.  We intend to have an ISO image released for testing this week. We'll be putting together a form for testers, with the intention to run under Virtualbox for now.

Of course, it is very understandable that the schedule falls behind a bit (alot of unexpected things have been happenning).  But as long as you guys are honest about it and update us on it, then that would be even better.
Activity: 252
lol thanks for telling didn't make wait all of us more.....prom u still holding ur keys?i sent u a pm nvr got any ans
Pages:
Jump to: