Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 40. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I m in again..thanx! Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Looks incredible guys! Loving it. And Have a look at the coin, it bounced mostly back from that noob that dumped earlier. We will back at 200 in no time Cheesy Cheesy
YES!!! It bounced up to 0.001316!! Interestingly, I warned you all some time ago: If you don't start buying, the price WILL drop to 1.3
It did and I had NOTHING to do with it. It's the market itself... but I think I can see the bottom from here...
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
arms are too tense relax them a little before pulling the trigger
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
ouch. keycoin has seen better days, and will again too! sellers gonna look foolish

I see whale tactics.

Just buy the big dips.  They are still accumulating

DeVil...MeAndYouForever...about whales tactics...
Koolio says:
"gimme more moneis!! Buy KEY !!!... or else..."

"ups..no moneis for bullets. Fuck coinsource...Fuck key...it will be dumped like crypt! Glad im still holdind about 1000000^30 LTC..."
"We need more weed...hookers...and a I need a new bike...! Buy our shitty coins!!!! Buy Buy Buy!!!!!!!"
"Follow me (social networks) "michael singh kular or KryptoKoolio" to get my ultimate shit tip"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10357845_10203259059350269_7328671120942907894_n.jpg

P.S.: Boomsling no photoshop here. Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/michaelsinghhkular

HAHAHA Koolio has more Chins than a Chinese phone book. Should stay away from those large fries.
Activity: 24
ouch. keycoin has seen better days, and will again too! sellers gonna look foolish

I see whale tactics.

DeVil...MeAndYouForever...about whales tactics...
Koolio says:
"gimme more moneis!! Buy KEY !!!... or else..."

"ups..no moneis for bullets. Fuck coinsource...Fuck key...it will be dumped like crypt! Glad im still holdind about 1000000^30 LTC..."
"We need more weed...hookers...and a I need a new bike...! Buy our shitty coins!!!! Buy Buy Buy!!!!!!!"
"Follow me (social networks) "michael singh kular or KryptoKoolio" to get my ultimate shit tip"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10357845_10203259059350269_7328671120942907894_n.jpg

P.S.: Boomsling no photoshop here. Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/michaelsinghhkular
Activity: 173
What does beacryptowhale.com have to do with the dump last night? I only see in the pastebin about SPC. Nothing with Key?

you are very slow huh

The funds were invested in KEY and SDC. You can check big dumps at the same time on both.

After the dumps there's a 60 btc buy on SPC.

Next time do some research and go some pages back
What does beacryptowhale.com have to do with the dump last night? I only see in the pastebin about SPC. Nothing with Key?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I see whale tactics.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Overtake LTC? Cheesy Wake up man. Even a fool wouldn't dare to dream about overtaking LTC. Keep holding this. I will quote you next week when Key is dumped back to 15k Wink

dude, come on.....your really think that we see a Boomcoin bagholder as a serious person to listen to?  Roll Eyes
hahahaha! ^^this
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Smart guy that dumped to 150k Roll Eyes

I've watched you troll several threads and the quality of your trolling is low compared to more experienced trolls.

I hope one day you actually become the troll you aspire to become.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Overtake LTC? Cheesy Wake up man. Even a fool wouldn't dare to dream about overtaking LTC. Keep holding this. I will quote you next week when Key is dumped back to 15k Wink

dude, come on.....your really think that we see a Boomcoin bagholder as a serious person to listen to?  Roll Eyes
MZD
Activity: 189
I don't know if this coin is going to overtake LTC and become anonymous "silver" to bitcoins gold....but what I do know is that the roadmap layed out details many months of development for some great ideas to be delivered. And with so many whales in the forefront and background of this coin it can only mean pumps and new floors. I can't wait.

Newbie account here, but as I have invested in key I'm very keen to see it progress. I'm holding onto mine because I believe in the devs and the coin. Up to you guys if you don't your choice. But I don't understand why bother coming and posting here if all you do is talk shit.

Because they get high off this shit. Every page view, every reply is gratification. They don't live for the truth they live for the game. Ask a fuder if what they do gratifies them or edifies them. It's all so superficial. Such wasted effort that just hurts legitimate players. If you don't like a coin LEAVE. Just like 99% of the legitimate population does. These people don't get how weird and pathetic they come across.

hur dur. It likely won't overtake LTC. But it's going up not down. lol. And PLEASE quote me next week. It's gonna be cool looking like a modern day crypto Nostradamus.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I don't know if this coin is going to overtake LTC and become anonymous "silver" to bitcoins gold....but what I do know is that the roadmap layed out details many months of development for some great ideas to be delivered. And with so many whales in the forefront and background of this coin it can only mean pumps and new floors. I can't wait.

Newbie account here, but as I have invested in key I'm very keen to see it progress. I'm holding onto mine because I believe in the devs and the coin. Up to you guys if you don't your choice. But I don't understand why bother coming and posting here if all you do is talk shit.

Because they get high off this shit. Every page view, every reply is gratification. They don't live for the truth they live for the game. Ask a fuder if what they do gratifies them or edifies them. It's all so superficial. Such wasted effort that just hurts legitimate players. If you don't like a coin LEAVE. Just like 99% of the legitimate population does. These people don't get how weird and pathetic they come across.
MZD
Activity: 189

And the best thing is they are only relevant to themselves. ZERO impact on long-term price. What a useless life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yea you should get back to work. Looks like heavier dumping moving in on key lol 14k. This was so predictable but I thought your team would at least give people some hope in this coin before you screw them. Guess I was wrong :/
get a life newb
Yea you should get back to work. Looks like heavier dumping moving in on key lol 14k. This was so predictable but I thought your team would at least give people some hope in this coin before you screw them. Guess I was wrong :/
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
KeyCoin devs don't post their real addresses and dox because of the amount of unhealthy and obbessive people in the altcoin world. People seem to think the devs control the prices, and threaten their lives and cause trouble for them if things don't go perfectly.

Our main dev's identity was verified by coins source, they keep this info private for themselves. If you aren't satisfied with this, I would kindly ask that you go invest in a project you feel better about, instead of attacking ours for multiple ANN pages.

Now, back to work Smiley

How was mains devs identity verified? Coinsource verification makes no sense, Any dev could have paid someone in a different country to get "verified" using their own address,  phone and driving licence, how does anyone know that the person they verified is even a dev?  Do you really think this method of verifying coin devs proves anything?
Activity: 140
KeyCoin devs don't post their real addresses and dox because of the amount of unbalanced and obbessive people in the altcoin world. People seem to think the devs control the prices, and threaten their lives and cause trouble for them if things don't go perfectly.

Our main dev's identity was verified by coins source, they keep this info private for themselves. If you aren't satisfied with this, I would kindly ask that you go invest in a project you feel better about, instead of attacking ours for multiple ANN pages.

Now, back to work Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
r e a c h i n g . . . .

other than the address the postcard is sent to has the match the address on the licence.

(in b4 photoshop?)

also, How about something in this verification system that proves this guy that they "verified" is even the actual developer of this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: