Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 44. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Remember don't sell your coins cheap into the FUDders, they are just trolling now hoping to get their buys filled because they know this coin is good.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is very alarming

I already took my profit off the table.

I made 8X my money!

DON'T GET GREEDY

The Trend line has been broken

You can have my coins at 8 times the price you dumped yours.

Nice Whale Bait there buddy.

Sure you would love to buy my coins at 2 million each  but get real.

key is shit, nothing special about this it was just pumped

Prepare for the dump

Activity: 5
This is very alarming

I made 8X my money!

DON'T GET GREEDY

I bought at 19 this shit better go up not happy ;(
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
This is very alarming

I made 8X my money!

DON'T GET GREEDY

Just Shows that you can't trust anyone on the internet

Let Alone in CryptoCurrency

I also had my doubts about the Key Coin Devs.

The Key OS looks kinda shitty and now they might be dumping there own coins to take the money and run!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 17

That shows that these two events aren't related, it doesn't explain the KEY dump.  Be_A_Whale started with BTC, bought SPC.  He can't dump KEY that he never had to begin with.

This dump looks like a coincidence or was planned close to make it seem related. Who knows?
This is very alarming

I made 8X my money!

DON'T GET GREEDY

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Keycoin Dev Comment. - 8/7/2014

It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY and around 15 of SDC and then bought the entire SPC book in this sudden price drop. In my opinion it looks like  the result of a compromised API key. An attacker without withdraw API privilege would use a compromised account to buy his own sell orders in another coin. Please, be careful using the pre-compiled trade bots going around and giving them your public and *private* API keys without thinking about it. Perhaps make a second account with limited funds for them to access. I hope nobody in this thread was effected.

Best of luck, and more updates later.

Thats not true because the hacker bought SPC before the key and sdc dump. Just ask @be_a_whale if SDK and KEY coins belongs to him and you guys will know who dumped it  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Trading advice from someone on their very first post. Must act on that.  Roll Eyes
We've broken the Trend Line.

Better start selling.

Key OS looks bloated, am not impressed with update at all.

Key was fun though, thanks for the bitcoins dev team it's been real.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

See you again at 50k
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
people watch out , the team is behind this dump.there is some news about crypt and the update comes out and they dump.
there was no pump after the update ,why not ?
dont buy in there traps,you will lose money.

What a fail troll trying so hard, there isn't any update released yet, key coin dev said soon. Learn2trade you low life fudder, buy the dip before you get left behind and start spreading bs again.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
people watch out , the team is behind this dump.there is some news about crypt and the update comes out and they dump.

are you serious troll? i just pasted the reason why there was a dump....
legendary

Where you can see crypt news???
I would like to ask some more difficult questions:

How often does one need to transact to keep mining via POS?

Are the transactions used as a source of entropy for block chain obfuscation?
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Strong coin, strong community.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
legendary

It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY and around 15 of SDC and then bought the entire SPC book in this sudden price drop. In my opinion it looks like  the result of a compromised API key. An attacker without withdraw API privilege would use a compromised account to buy his own sell orders in another coin. Please, be careful using the pre-compiled trade bots going around and giving them your public and *private* API keys without thinking about it. Perhaps make a second account with limited funds for them to access. I hope nobody in this thread was effected.

The SPC buy was before the dump of Key and SDC. I wonder why?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Zero f's given.

Key is strong
Pages:
Jump to: