Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 42. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
20 mints registered before means I cant write here and am fking stupid fudder like u?go get a lyf man n here isnt any English lesson class  tat I need punctuation moron
Calm down man, we know who you are. Let me introduce you:
Irfan, bittrolltalk; bittrolltalk, Irfan.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
am astonished why fuds fking with dev team I know the dev team is so experienced agreed they got some back track as well but keycoin backup is so strong its so proficient and strong and if dev team wants to scam our coins or money they dnt need to dump that so low coz keycoin progressing very well in just less than a month team a lot better than other coins I take it as third leading ccoin after btc and ltc soon.............I don't see anything related to dev team gonna scam ppl at this moment in keycoin......they got plenty time left and if they do it aany time no one ll believe them again so I back up keycoin buy buy buy buy I invested my 18.9 btc in it and doing more:D who cares about fudds dev team bring they keyOS soon and we go moon....I was here around when hack account dumped and who the hell is saying sdc was bought before dump is just fudd and lie
I recon just buy buy buy and buy alottttttttttttttt

lol, you registered 20 minutes ago to write that load fo BS? Cmon, try harder guys! you realise you guys are actually making this coin look bad with posts like that? Trying to disguise your stupidity by not using any punctuation doesn't really work either! Cheesy
20 mints registered before means I cant write here and am fking stupid fudder like u?go get a lyf man n here isnt any English lesson class  tat I need punctuation moron
please keep replying to me.. Wink

Devil you ain't getting them cheaper dude...so fk off all ready

lol, do you really think I would buy some of this coin, with these p&d guys involved in it? at least pr0m had the integrity to eventually admit that my screenshots were not cropped/photoshopped , so ill give him that much, moosa on the other hand.. no integrity there whatsoever... he pops back up on twitter after a month off and doesn't even mention his cryptcoin creation, I bet he wont be posting pics of his wallet and saying "For the doubters I'm still holding STRONG #CRYPT " anymore Cheesy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I never followed Crypt, but from what I can gather, their dev have not updated on progress or delivered anything in awhile. This is NOT the case with keycoin devs. Look at the facts guys.

The thing I like the most about Keycoin is the frequent updates from the dev's.

They keep us posted on practically everything .

Yeah, they love posting pictures of stuff alright.

I hope you have the integrity to retract that statement when they release.

FU , retract what?  are you blind? can you even read? I said they "love posting pictures of stuff", check out this thread and you will see I am right . FU man! please explain what I need to retract or shut your face?

Don't F'ing talk to me about integrity!

You are implying that the OS doesn't exist, the tools don't not exist etc and that they are just "posting mock up pictures". Or did I misunderstand your sentiment behind the your post

We shall see who is right.

What have I done to you to warrant such a outburst?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Newbie account here, but as I have invested in key I'm very keen to see it progress. I'm holding onto mine because I believe in the devs and the coin. Up to you guys if you don't your choice. But I don't understand why bother coming and posting here if all you do is talk shit.
What's being a mod on BTCe got to do with it? I joined BTCe's mod team as I became sick of the phishing attempts, malware site links etc that was posted regularly. I want people to enjoy and have a positive experience with all cryptocurrencies. They will hopefully then tell a friend and maybe they will invest and so forth.

You see, I prefer to invest my time and energy into actively supporting my investments and Crypto, I do that publicly as "Boomsling" not hidden behind many different accounts on different sites.

You prefer to continue helping tainting crypto on a whole.
WE LUV U!!! !!! !!!
WE LUUV U FUR NOT DOINK YOR JOB!!!
WE LUV MODS THAT LET THUSANTS SPAM POSTS GO BY!!!
WE LUV UUU!!!
Activity: 182
am astonished why fuds fking with dev team I know the dev team is so experienced agreed they got some back track as well but keycoin backup is so strong its so proficient and strong and if dev team wants to scam our coins or money they dnt need to dump that so low coz keycoin progressing very well in just less than a month team a lot better than other coins I take it as third leading ccoin after btc and ltc soon.............I don't see anything related to dev team gonna scam ppl at this moment in keycoin......they got plenty time left and if they do it aany time no one ll believe them again so I back up keycoin buy buy buy buy I invested my 18.9 btc in it and doing more:D who cares about fudds dev team bring they keyOS soon and we go moon....I was here around when hack account dumped and who the hell is saying sdc was bought before dump is just fudd and lie

lol, you registered 20 minutes ago to write that load fo BS? Cmon, try harder guys! you realise you guys are actually making this coin look bad with posts like that? Trying to disguise your stupidity by not using any punctuation doesn't really work either! Cheesy

Devil you ain't getting them cheaper dude...so fk off all ready
SESAME

To people who are selling now - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Yeah, why anyone would sell at this point and with the recent update from the devs is beyond me.  It's either people still don't trust the devs to deliver (which is silly, because they have delivered on every promise up to this point) or they don't do their research.  I don't know.  I really don't get how people think sometimes lol.
It was the EVIL FUD DISSEMINATOR I tell you! It had NOTHING to do with price correction! It was illegal and, umm... MALICIOUS!
And umm... I didn't tell you before that the price will drop anyway, no I didn't.
SESAME
I never followed Crypt, but from what I can gather, their dev have not updated on progress or delivered anything in awhile. This is NOT the case with keycoin devs. Look at the facts guys.

FU , retract what?  are you blind? can you even read? I said they "love posting pictures of stuff", check out this thread and you will see I am right . FU man! please explain what I need to retract or shut your face?

Don't F'ing talk to me about integrity!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SESAME

Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I'm very unlucky man, because two days ago i sold 75 BTCD (bought at 133k) at 182k and now 268k
Yesterday i bought some KEY at 196k and now 162k
This is so fuckin bulshit world Sad
I'm so tired...

These things go up and down, look at the things that give a coin value, you are fine if you sell at 300. As long as you don't sell at 160 you still have the same number of coins, that number did not go down I hope.

Keys value is 300+ all day long. Unless you needed to sell today, it really makes no difference. What you can do is by at 182 (or 169 at the moment) and sell for 268 with Key to make up for the BTCD and you will feel much better. Maybe you have the money to do this maybe not, but look at the TRUE VALUE. What does Key have compared to other coins it is competing with. It can hold its own.

A lot of people will make a lot of money today, and a lot of people will lose a lot today. It just all depends on who buys low, and who sells low. That is the difference.

SESAME

Activity: 182
I'm very unlucky man, because two days ago i sold 75 BTCD (bought at 133k) at 182k and now 268k
I'm so tired...

No problem man... if it confirmed that someone dumped Key from hacked account then we go back up above 0.002,

dunno why devs would dump right down to 16 tho...they had plenty time to sell at 200k and after key OS could have sold more a lil higher...so it must be true about hacked

Buy buy buy buy......................................................buy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 391
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I'm so tired...
SESAME
This is far, far from over.

Key OS with trading tools is coming. As a investor I have been one of the privileged few to be allowed to beta test the new trading tool. Rarely do you get to see beta software so polished and intuitive to use. Its fantastic.

The standard this team strives to achieve is second to none.

Good things are coming.

Need more?

Follow this guy: https://twitter.com/DJThistle01/status/497302285169741824

Currently #5 on crypto spys charts for his accuracy of charts and predictions. Im no chart guru I trade on trust and sentiment. I trust DJ opinion and I trust Key devs to deliver.

Just put the trolls/tinfoil hat brigade on ignore.

They will jump on anything in their attempts at FUD. Looks at the facts, what's been promised and what has been delivered thus far. The coin isnt even 4 week old!

With this level of success why would they back track now?

Same bullshit as you guys were saying on the Crypt thread. I don't know what will happen to KEY but there's one thing I know for sure. You guys are not trustable Wink Playing people like puppets. Nice. I do acknowledge the fact that this team is really good at it.

+1 , exact same as the crypt thread.  Nice pictures guys! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: